• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

DMczaf

gg birdman. My LBs were just not filling the gaps on those runs in the 2nd half after doing it in the 1st half, I felt like I was playing by myself on the field. I would run after you, you would make a move to avoid me and then go up field without worrying about any CPU players trying to get you. Sigh.

Oh well, I'm back at school to finish the fight. 6 more days!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I hope me, FMT, and Luke all get an award for running a corrupt league. In a year which none of us even made the playoffs.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Bah. GG Ram.

Story of my season. The D wants it and plays out of it's mind, but the O just gives it away, leaves the D on the field for too long, and bad stuff happens.

Also, I dunno what it is, but any time you juked with AP, everyone got suction blocked. It resulted in so many long runs.

I hope no one wins this SB.

Ramirez

GG dude, I feel like I just have to claw it out and play old school smash mouth against you. The only passes I can complete are when the WRs break the press, lol.

I really thought I was gonna lose when I fumbled the KR and you got the TD...

GG dude, I feel like I just have to claw it out and play old school smash mouth against you. The only passes I can complete are when the WRs break the press, lol.

I really thought I was gonna lose when I fumbled the KR and you got the TD...

The awards were already handed out, you don't need any more campaigning!

CB3

You're only winning this year because you picked cupcake FMT to play you in crucial moments. Atleast Bluemax manned up.

CB3

Shhhh, you've never beat me this year, at least FMT can say he has, and with the Browns no less.

How many times did you beat me with a roster above 38 players?

You ignoring me and playing FMT instead is all the proof i need.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
the avengers is the tits, by the way.

I need to see this soon. I want my wife to see Thor first though as it looks like Loki-Thor is a big part of Avengers.

New NCAA Dynasty vid. Nothing really new but the in-game studio updates is a VERY nice touch. The bottom line updating throughout the game is cool too.

CB3

you should see all the marvel movies before the avengers. except the Hulk. You dont really need that

you should see all the marvel movies before the avengers. except the Hulk. You dont really need that

Whats wrong with the Norton Hulk? I liked it better than most Marvel movies

That being said, I can never see it again because Ruffalo has spoiled it for me by being the best Bruce Banner possible

McNei1y

Whats wrong with the Norton Hulk? I liked it better than most Marvel movies

That being said, I can never see it again because Ruffalo has spoiled it for me by being the best Bruce Banner possible

I really liked the norton hulk. I did hear ruffalo was awesome though.

Sokantish

I haven't seen Avengers yet but I'm glad people are saying Ruffalo is a great Hulk. After reading Planet Hulk and World War Hulk he became like my favorite

Mrbob

When you are in the JV Conference it is easier to make it to the super bowl, and then all you need is Madden God to shine on you for a game.

You definitely deserved that luckiest player award Ramirez! I man handled your Steelers up and down the field in our game and still somehow lost. It took you two fourth down td scores, one broken cheese play, a mistake on my part on 4th and goal, Brooks falling down on a wide open TD score at the end of the first half, and time running out with me driving again down to your 3 yard at the end of the game for you to secure victory. Goes to show you sometimes it better to be lucky than good!

Ramirez

So wait, a conference that has...

Wellie
Striker
Smokey
Luke
Crow
Nightz
Me

is JV?

yUgV5.gif

NFC had 2 divisions that were pretty much throw aways every season, the AFC only had the East.

Wellie (no spirit with the bengals)
Striker (wat)
Smokey (nba 2k took his interest away)
Luke (dota 2 lulz)
Crow (ok)
Nightz (interest up and down thanks to ncaa!)
Me (stealers)

now look at the nfc:

bigat - top 5 greatest players ever
cb - dreamteam
livewire - deadly with peypey
bob - deadly offense
eznark - unstoppable 5 wide offense
mcneily - best player in the league* (*through 3.5 quarters)
goldy - elite handshake
dm - freeballin
birdman - bounties
levious - romo
dcx - extra cap room
nightz - renewed spirit playing in the NFC
splat - greatest new player in history of madden, the two fitsgeralds gave people "fitz" (LOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11)
colastone - on the cusp of greatness
fmt - broken old man, weak link in the conference ill give you that
gcq - spirit of jon beason guiding him
bluemax - ascending to top 3 player before his blowup

the choice is clear

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
When i get the Giants back, and if AT stays in the NFC, it'll be pretty crazy.

Or if I lose the Giants, take the Rams just to have the Redskins 1st rounder for two years, that'll be sweet too.

When i get the Giants back, and if AT stays in the NFC, it'll be pretty crazy.

Or if I lose the Giants, take the Rams just to have the Redskins 1st rounder for two years, that'll be sweet too.

I WANT U MARSH!

you or AT in the NFC west! remember, the rams will get 2 delicious first round picks in the first 2 years! (unless mcneily wins the skins, he has a chance to be good)

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
At the end of the day, Ram, it was a pretty good rivalry. I think you ended 2 up on me due to the playoffs, maybe 3 if I missed one in the regular season but I know we split most of the time.

The problem was that I went against my plan the last two games against you.

• You don't generate much of a pass rush
  • Your secondary is not that good
  • The strength of your team is your linebackers

Put that together and it's why for a long while my gameplan against you was of the 'fuck it, I'm going deep' variety. My biggest problem against you this season was that I couldn't run the ball. What made me most effective in the league for years was a strong running game to shorten the game and force my opponent to press the issue on offense, then let my pass rush do the work.

BigAT

GG Bird. I was pretty frustrated at how well you were stuffed my run game. I expected to really be able to exploit that, given we were playing a snow game and how depleted your LB corps was. Some very good manual LB play on your part prevented that. Thankfully my defense stepped up and was able to force 3 turnovers and greatly limit the Saints passing game. Thanks partially in part to the snow? Home field advantage.

Onto the Super Bowl!

Top Bottom