• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Oh sh... POSTAL THE MOVIE PICS

:Motorbass said:
renoww6.jpg

& Jea Reno!
:lol

womp

Klaxon said:
Is this actually the kid´s right hair or is it only a dead fox?

Its a fox type Davy Crockett thing. :)

I was wondering why that dude in the Postal pic was so damned familiar and sure enough....

From IMDB:
Richard Kyanka .... K.O.tax

Haha, I didn't know Lowtax was going to be in it as well. Sad to see Dave Foley, Seymour Cassel and J.K. Simmons in the cast list, though.

Core407 said:
Wasn't the Postal guy in Titus?
Oh God, it's all coming back to me now. I loved that show. How can the dumbass in that show become the freakin' Postal Dude? Anyways, no Gary Coleman, but Verne "Mini-Me" Troyer's in it. Should I feel happy or sad about that?

railGUN

Banned
Lowtax from SA has an article (in the news archives now, Sept. i believe) where he talks about being on set for this movie. He went on to box Uwe later that night, but spent the day wandering around the set seeing how Boll movies are made.

yeah, there's no script. seriously - no.script.

And i'm pretty sure Gary Colemen isn't in the movie, by his own choice, which speaks volumes about the quality.

{Mike}

Banned
I've been waiting for this all the time. Postal has some of the coolest gaming moments in history and the movie is sure to get a huge and warm welcome from both gamers and parents. The story has always been created to fit on the silver screen and I see no problem with Uwe Boll directing it, with his knowledge about games and his contested talent. In fact, Postal the movie will be so great, I think I'm buying not one, but three tickets on day one. One for the movie, one for a friend I cherish and valuate, and one to encourage Uwe Boll in creating more artistic movies based on superb, well-known games everyone enjoy and love. Peace, and let the good times roll (pics are a blessing, thanks for the link).

now that I saw this news, I want to die. But not before Boll:lol

XSamu

Banned
Well I heard about Uwe Boll tactics.

He found a leak in the German law. If his movie is so bad, that it doesn't earn enough profit, he'll get the production money back. But he also has his profits... so it's quite clever you know.

Still it's a shame those movies excist.

Hellraizah

XSamu said:
Well I heard about Uwe Boll tactics.

He found a leak in the German law. If his movie is so bad, that it doesn't earn enough profit, he'll get the production money back. But he also has his profits... so it's quite clever you know.

Still it's a shame those movies excist.
It's a well known fact.

It's also a well known fact that the tax loophole has been fixed and that it doesn't work anymore.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
What did you guys expect from a movie based on Postal? I hope you weren't expecting anything on the level of 'Saving Private Ryan'. It is a campy game, it is spawning a campy movie.

dskillzhtown said:
What did you guys expect from a movie based on Postal? I hope you weren't expecting anything on the level of 'Saving Private Ryan'. It is a campy game, it is spawning a campy movie.

I honestly don't think anyone here expected anything. But it's still fun to laugh at.

Top Bottom