• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Okcupid is not that bad. I already got a date!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Women are full of shit. Looks are the #1 most important thing to them no matter what they say. They also like the guys that act like confident funny assholes. Another tip is don't give them compliments. That turns them off.

I'm conflicted. I want to say you're right, but I'm pretty good looking and I find dating to be difficult. I will say that I didn't start attracting women until I started acting like a total asshole, however.

If that sounded patronizing I just meant to say that of the girls Ive seen on Okcupid, it seems like they would instantly appreciate a clever profile page like that.
Oh, no worries. I'm terrible at gauging tone over the internet.
We both agreed never to bring that up! That night was a mistake and should have never happened. You told me you were Ashton Kutcher.
You can deny it all you want, but love is never a mistake. And a rose by any other name would smell as sweet.
You look above average in your profile pic there and you did some artistic shit in your profile which women love. I'm not surprised you got good response.
I really want to disagree with this, but I hate people who do that so I'm just going to settle on this self-aware sentence as a limp-wristed compromise. Thank you, though.

TheExodu5

Banned
Holy shit is that Boxxy

Hooooly shit I think it is.

boxxyholyshit.png

OP is going on a date with Boxxy.

FreeMufasa

I was looking at some profiles yesterday and why do people say stuff like "I'm a funny person" or "I'm kinda weird, in a good way lol".

Wouldn't it be better to show these things through your profile instead of saying it? If you're funny, say something funny, if you're weird say/do something weird.

If you are circumcised and get a blowjob, don't forget to tip her.

BTW, I created my profile last night. I'll update if anything happens.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I swear to god I saw Boxxxy in Portland. It was at the financial aid/academic counseling office of my school. She was with some guy that I think was signing up for school or something. I couldn't keep my eyes off her cause I was like "holy shit it's really her!", then she saw me staring and we were both staring for a second, but then I was like "she knows!".

She knew that I knew.

She knew that I knew that she knew that I knew that she knew that I knew that she was Boxxxy.

So in an attempt not to e-celebrity stalk, along with a couple of ice cream scoops of neurosis^^^ on top I stopped staring at her. But every time I'd steal another glance over in her direction she'd be staring at me.

Yep.

Totally coulda boned Boxxy.

It's a story I'll tell my grandchildren each Christmas. I coulda boned Boxxy and back in my day you had to wade 10 miles through 3 feet of hipsters to do it.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Scam how? A few of my friends also used Koreancupid and we all had good luck with it.

I was the only one of my friends who used Ublove but they liked my profile so I got on the front page for a few weeks for free - I literally had so many messages during that time every day that replied to maybe 1 out of 20 or so. But to be fair, for some reason I got tons of messages from girls in China despite being in Korea. Still, the girls I met thru Ublove were all pretty chill/normal and didn't just want free English lessons, they wanted to date or just hook up. Learned a lot about plastic surgery first hand(s) thanks to them. :lol

Maybe a lot has hanged between 07 and now?

That was back in 07? Googling Ublove someone mentioned there was a management change or something. Googling both, you get comments about how they will send you messages from fake profiles that you can't read until you register.

I swear to god I saw Boxxxy in Portland. It was at the financial aid/academic counseling office of my school. She was with some guy that I think was signing up for school or something. I couldn't keep my eyes off her cause I was like "holy shit it's really her!", then she saw me staring and we were both staring for a second, but then I was like "she knows!".

She knew that I knew.

She knew that I knew that she knew that I knew that she knew that I knew that she was Boxxxy.

So in an attempt not to e-celebrity stalk, along with a couple of ice cream scoops of neurosis^^^ on top I stopped staring at her. But every time I'd steal another glance over in her direction she'd be staring at me.

Yep.

Totally coulda boned Boxxy.

It's a story I'll tell my grandchildren each Christmas. I coulda boned Boxxy and back in my day you had to wade 10 miles through 3 feet of hipsters to do it.

I dunno Doc, if you could have you would have.

You don't make these decisions, it's her world and you're just living in it.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I dunno Doc, if you could have you would have.

You don't make these decisions, it's her world and you're just living in it.

Honestly I'm not that smart so I don't really know what the words you typed mean, all I know about is having sex with Boxxy and I know I was literally teetering on the edge of getting to see what her boobs look like.

If the same situation were to happen again I'd just body slam her boyfriend out of the way.

Entropia

No One Remembers
God, the part that kills me about every time I log into OKC to check my quiver matches, every single girl I get matched to is into hiking and shit.

I live just outside Boulder, CO, so I can see why there are so many, but it makes it that much harder when you're not into outdoor activities at all.

This is true of anywhere. I live in an area that really has no good hiking areas... and yet a lot many girls say they love hiking.

If you were to pull up a sample of 50 girls' profiles you would see 1 or more of these in them: love hiking, camping, going to the gym, yoga, going to concerts.

If you are a) female and b) a notable presence on a highly populated internet community, Timedog WILL shag you. It's like Rule 173 or something.

Sadetar

Hey, what's wrong with being a perv?
Absolutely nothing. ^__^ Being a pervert is totally ok, being a creepy pervert... well...

I thought that random lads sending even more random photos of huge cocks was a joke, some sort of a stereotypical gamer boy thingie that doesn't really exist on Xbox.

Until...

Just wait until I msg you Dick pics.

And well, that has happened I think nine times this far.

I hopefully don't need to clarify, but it isn't really ok.

Even though I think it is kinda hilarious (especially the part of getting them banned), but I am sure it is most likely me, not girls in general.

Absolutely nothing. ^__^ Being a pervert is totally ok, being a creepy pervert... well...

I thought that random lads sending even more random photos of huge cocks was a joke, some sort of a stereotypical gamer boy thingie that doesn't really exist on Xbox.

Until...

And well, that has happened I think nine times this far.

I hopefully don't need to clarify, but it isn't really ok.

Even though I think it is kinda hilarious (especially the part of getting them banned), but I am sure it is most likely me, not girls in general.
Sorry to hear that. Seems common on okcupid

I wonder if it's ever worked.

I mean somewhere the idea that sending unsolicited dick pic = free woman sex started, but... fucking how?

Sadetar

What if I send you a pic of a dick that listens?
needless to say NSFW Daily show clip
Ok, I promise to me in awe, if you send me a pic of a dick that listens.

Also that was quite aweome clip and I recommend it heartily to every male that is thinking of sending a photo of their dick to a female.

Sorry to hear that. Seems common on okcupid
Is that a beautiful way to say, that at least you have done it in there quite regularly?

I wonder if it's ever worked.

I mean somewhere the idea that sending unsolicited dick pic = free woman sex started, but... fucking how?
I assume it hasn't never worked.

I also actually assume, that none or at least not all of the photos of the cocks I have received are sender's own, cause if I would have seriously asked them, my reaction to the particular ones I have got would have been

129157477066831452.gif

it works but you have to follow the rules. No face. No balls. You want to wear a nice watch or ring. You also want to be thinking of the person prior to taking the picture as you want to show that person how much your penis cares. If your penis doesn't care how is the person to know you care?

Ok, I promise to me in awe, if you send me a pic of a dick that listens.

Also that was quite aweome clip and I recommend it heartily to every male that is thinking of sending a photo of their dick to a female.

Is that a beautiful way to say, that at least you have done it in there quite regularly?

I also actually assume, that none or at least not all of the photos of the cocks I have received are sender's own, cause if I would have seriously asked them, my reaction to the particular ones I have got would have been

129157477066831452.gif

I was being sincere

I have a friend who gets dick pics within like 3 messages

Sadetar

it works but you have to follow the rules. No face. No balls. You want to wear a nice watch or ring. You also want to be thinking of the person prior to taking the picture as you want to show that person how much your penis cares. If your penis doesn't care how is the person to know you care?
Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Well, aren't you an expert. I am sure we are all very happy to hear that it have been a total success for you to send unsolicited photos of your cock to females.

I was being sincere

I have a friend who gets dick pics within like 3 messages
I am just lucky I don't have OKC account.

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Well, aren't you an expert. I am sure we are all very happy to hear that it have been a total success for you to send unsolicited photos of your cock to females.
oh mass sending your dick pic is also a bad idea. Again, you're trying to keep it thoughtful and personal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom