• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Old photos recreated 15-20+ years later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medalion

Banned
Ripclawe said:
IROOOOONN MAAAAADIENNNNNN!!!!
4os55qs
4ly59fy
Girl on the left of each photo is cute

Anth0ny said:
is it just me or can I not save pictures from Facebook? wtf.

SPOILER ALERT!

Maybe Zuckerberg finally saw
"Catfish"
and said..."Holly shit! we gotta do something to prevent people from saving other people's pics from their facebook profile!"

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
Jal said:
She's clearly gone back in time and got her younger self to recreate what she's done in the present.

Nay, her booty poppin' is something she learned with time.

Jal said:
She's clearly gone back in time and got her younger self to recreate what she's done in the present.

Neh it's just a Curious Case of Betty Button, if you notice the hardwood is actually aged in her "younger" photo.

Blakero said:
Pics on this site are not as good as what is shown in the OP

33727982.jpg

you don't say? he's not even trying...I mean how hard is it to at least get those seaguls in the shot?

EricHasNoPull said:
Neh it's just a Curious Case of Betty Button, if you notice the hardwood is actually aged in her "younger" photo.
The old girl can notice my hardwood anytime.

If you know what I mean.

I mean my penis.

Zilch

Banned
McNei1y said:
Nice link but I don't think that's what was declared. Zefrank site was just a similar idea compared to the OP's pictures.

fair enough, i just hate when art is not attributed to its creator appropriately.

also that link is kinda NSFW.

soultron

Banned
So cool. I love the filter effect and all that. The sourcing of present day materials and objects to make them look outdated is pretty wicked too!

*looks for old photos to do this*

awesome pics, love seeing these done, glad i clicked the thread.

i'm still laughing at "herp and derp" haha

Particle Physicist

between a quark and a baryon
EricHasNoPull said:
SPOILER ALERT!

Maybe Zuckerberg finally saw
"Catfish"
and said..."Holly shit! we gotta do something to prevent people from saving other people's pics from their facebook profile!"

I haven't seen that movie yet, but that is a bullshit way to use spoiler tags. usually, you use it on the spoiler, not the title of the movie.

:(

Chaser

My older sister and I did this holding sparklers; first when I was 8 years old and again at 20.

Unfortunately I don't have it on this computer, but if this thread's still around I'll try digging it up tomorrow.

AVclub

We've had these types of threads before. Isn't there a site where all these then and now pics are posted?

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
AVclub said:
We've had these types of threads before. Isn't there a site where all these then and now pics are posted?
Not quite to the same degree this photographer did in matching the lighting and older film look.

Parts

These are so cool, I love how some people look so different and yet others are incredibly similiar. Makes you wonder what they've gone through since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom