• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Direction - Take Me Home |OT| The Return of The Kings, The Beatles hew?

Nlroh

Not very many giffable moments though.

tumblr_mi0v78GY8a1r1mrcso1_250.gif

tumblr_mi0ztpJN4i1rq4psfo1_500.gif

lol I like my gifs to be a little longer. Some of those moments are good, but I will wait until they release the full version which hopefully will have longer scenes.

MarkusRJR

A bit off topic but I literally just heard about that random One Direction and The Wanted twitter fight... How the fuck are these people so immature? I mean seriously, what the fuck? They're acting like people in elementary school, starting fights with other groups. How do these people garner fans when they act like imbeciles in public.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
A bit off topic but I literally just heard about that random One Direction and The Wanted twitter fight... How the fuck are these people so immature? I mean seriously, what the fuck? They're acting like people in elementary school, starting fights with other groups. How do these people garner fans when they act like imbeciles in public.

Eh The Wanted somewhat started it by bringing the feud into the public, they have also bashed other artist in the past for publicity such as Legend X but they remain irrelevant so its really not such a big deal. Plus there are other celebrities that are more messier than them

Google Rihanna vs Ciara

Twitter now just gives celebrities a platform to say shit they wouldnt otherwise say before with greater chances for feuds

MarkusRJR

Eh The Wanted somewhat started it by bringing the feud into the public, they have also bashed other artist in the past for publicity such as Legend X but they remain irrelevant so its really not such a big deal. Plus there are other celebrities that are more messier than them

Google Rihanna vs Ciara

Twitter now just gives celebrities a platform to say shit they wouldnt otherwise say before with greater chances for feuds
I don't think either of them are acting mature at all though, it's as if they're all 12 year olds on a playground. Like, grow the fuck up.

Most pop singers seem to be rather immature if their tweets are indication, not just One Direction.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I don't think either of them are acting mature at all though, it's as if they're all 12 year olds on a playground. Like, grow the fuck up.

Most pop singers seem to be rather immature if their tweets are indication, not just One Direction.

True, I'm not really defending them since they arent really mature at all but its just the nature of twitter now to escalate things

Delio

Google Rihanna vs Ciara

TBH I wish Celebs would stop spouting off on Twitter. It just makes everything so messy. Although lord if we had Twitter during the 90s.

Delio

Same.

I like twitter for news, but it is generally a mess.

Yeah I use Twitter for news and following publishers and such. But when I see stuff like fans bashing a celeb or celebs fighting im just like "nope"

Marius I predict that will be when they announce their new single. Since it's been brought out that the next album is around xmas time I expect single news.

Since this thread got bumped
and I wish it was moved to Community

http://www.onebigannouncement.com/

6 days till something, get hyped

izU8rqhqJHp7v.gif

Hopefully it is the some sort of major push to help out Rock Me. I am cautiously optimistic about its chances. 1D have been absent from radio on a large scale since early last year.... maybe it will sound fresh again?

Could just be a release date for the next album after Ed Sheeran leaked that it was already finished.

Delio

Hopefully it is the some sort of major push to help out Rock Me. I am cautiously optimistic about its chances. 1D have been absent from radio on a large scale since early last year.... maybe it will sound fresh again?

Could just be a release date for the next album after Ed Sheeran leaked that it was already finished.

Can they not work with Ed Sheeran again?

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
ibtQ4fyWAO7ZgD.gif

I brought us into community so we can discuss in peace without the judging eyes of OT
I think we are done trying to gain any more members

Delio

Yes Four is needed for a active thread. Although Waffle you should totally make the OT for their new album around Xmas. :)

Top Bottom