• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

NSESN

Law was a shit kid too and he got better. Maybe the rest are secretly jealous of Sanji being good. I trust Oda completely to make it interesting at least.

Law was a kid and had Corazon to make him a good person. I doubt Sanji alone will be able to make 4 adults that hate him better people.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Law was a kid and had Corazon to make him a good person. I doubt Sanji alone will be able to make 4 adults that hate him better people.

It's clearly not going to be just like that but what if deep down they've been fighting their program and after Sanji whoops them they decide to be less shitty in general.

I mean Reiju has just been masking her emotions this whole time.

I'll be satisfied with pretty much anything. Sanji clones getting their ass whipped? Fine. Sanji clones being ass kickers? Fine.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I'd hang out on Oro Jackson or AP. But I dunno. I feel like a forum centered around a single fandom would wear me out on it real quick

I wonder if they ever lurk here. I know the DB Super thread is fairly popular around the rest of the internet.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Ah well, I got used to it.

Also got used to good Golden Week Vita sales...but I haven't bought a Vita game in forever because they've pretty much given up putting stuff on sale for the platform with low discounts on games I don't want.

Ray Down

Banned
It's clearly not going to be just like that but what if deep down they've been fighting their program and after Sanji whoops them they decide to be less shitty in general.

I mean Reiju has just been masking her emotions this whole time.

I'll be satisfied with pretty much anything. Sanji clones getting their ass whipped? Fine. Sanji clones being ass kickers? Fine.
I honestly don't know if Sanji will make them turn though a fight.

Like I said I really don't see much fights helping so maybe they tried after learning Sanji is saving them not out of love just out of his own kindness.

That or Judge dies and that does something but that's unlikely.

LotusHD

Banned
The only thing I hate about the OP community is how they overhype every single thing that happens.

The picture of Mother Carmel getting shattered is truly one of the greatest things that has happened so far in this arc. Big Mom is about to go CRAZY next week, just you wait. You thought the other Yonkou were more impressive? Well just wait until Big Mom shows y'all once and for all why she holds the same title.

I can't even sleep!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The picture of Mother Carmel getting shattered is truly one of the greatest things that has happened so far in this arc. Big Mom is about to go CRAZY next week, just you wait. You thought the other Yonkou were more impressive? Well just wait until Big Mom shows y'all once and for all why she holds the same title.

I can't even sleep!

I mean...yeah. Last chapter really was that great.

Veelk

Banned

I can't even sleep!

Evil Overlord List Item #221:

Whatever my one vulnerability is, I will fake a different one. For example, ordering all mirrors removed from the palace, screaming and flinching whenever someone accidentally holds up a mirror, etc. In the climax when the hero whips out a mirror and thrusts it at my face, my reaction will be "Hmm...I think I need a shave."

Big Mom, pls

turmoil

Banned
Ray, we need to talk......

intervention_by_naolilvuow.jpg

Ray Down

Banned
Sbs for the newest volume is out on arlong.

Got to love that why didn't Sanji have heart eyes around Reiju is a real question...

Also Oda confirms that was Pudding in 651.

Question: How can I become a editor in Jump? Did editors graduate from famous colleges?

Oda: I can feel your seriousness. It's true that Shueisha has many highly educated editors, but most of them are perverts. You have a possibility to enter Shueisha if you graduate from a four‐year college. I hope you will become ONE PIECE editor without becoming a pervert in the future.

Editors BTFO

Link to SBS

http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=44923&page=5&p=3780017&viewfull=1#post3780017

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
So under Doflamingo's glasses... are more glasses. At least he canonized this joke.

85 kids in 42 years. Now I'm thinking of that Cheaper by the Dozen joke where the kids just "walked right out" after a while

Also fuck you guy that asked why Sanji didn't have heart eyes for his sister. You sick Oreimo watching fuck!

Veelk

Banned
Big Mom has been having kids since she was 16. Fucking insane.

I....kind of want to see Big Mom in her youth now...

I mean, she'll be big breasted anorexic without any bone structure, like all attractive female characters. The design of her is a given. But I'd be curious to see how she actually interacts with the guys since she presumably wasn't just sexy because "lol why not". She actually wanted and did have sex with dudes. Big Mom continues to be one of the most unique females in the series.

Watch Oda cop out by having her children just be the result of her life giving fruit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom