• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
I....kind of want to see Big Mom in her youth now...

I mean, she'll be big breasted anorexic without any bone structure, like all attractive female characters. The design of her is a given. But I'd be curious to see how she actually interacts with the guys since she presumably wasn't just sexy because "lol why not". She actually wanted and did have sex with dudes. Big Mom continues to be one of the most unique females in the series.

Watch Oda cop out by having her children just be the result of her life giving fruit.

Maybe Sanji's old fantasy will turn out to be accurate

latest

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I'm posting on APForums what has this thread done

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
When is Bonney going to be revealed as a daughter? The lipstick basically confirmed it. BM doesn't take too well to daughters leaving either

Her age changing fruit makes her placement among the children interestingly ambiguous

LotusHD

Banned
Her VA is perfect imo

EDIT:

Amande also looks great. And Big Mom's entrance is perfectly creepy lol, it has its manga counterpart easily beat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom