• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Ace has a lot of backstory to work with, yeah

I'm surprised it's taken this long for the ball to start running on One Piece spinoff material. The stuff you can mine from any number of characters would be enormous.

Ray Down

Banned
The only alliance I can see happening is the Red Haired pirates.

They will get on the good side of Big Mom so they can leave freely, but then the box will explode in her face and mess that up.

Maybe also learn they got a copy of the the glyph.

Red Fire

CrLydyL_d.webp

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Gin had cool weapons.

SolVanderlyn

Speaking of Baratie, I wonder if we'll ever see Red Leg Zeff in his prime.

marmoka

Banned
Don Krieg? I think we should care more about Captain Morgan. He escaped from Garp, and the rest about him is unknown.

It's been so long since then...

Big One

Banned
Don Krieg? I think we should care more about Captain Morgan. He escaped from Garp, and the rest about him is unknown.

It's been so long since then...
I think we're gonna see them return once One Piece ends and Two Piece is made by a different manga-ka starring Luffy's son going on the adventure to find the Two Piece.

caliph95

Buggy: It's not like i'm crying or sad about him or anything, Baka (teary face and runny nose)
Crew: God Buggy is trying to put a brave face but his in tears what compassion, it's okay God buggy

turmoil

Banned
Luffy...

....hates Akainu ☑
....hates Blackbeard ☑

Thanks to all that Ace business

What would Shanks dying exactly accomplish story-wise?

I think the final conflict could be something like: Shanks have the last piece of the puzzle to reach Raftel, BB wants it and manages to seriously wound him, but Shanks manages to escape to the last island before Raftel, that curiously happens to be an impregnable fortress, BB starts a siege while it prepares his attack. Bugg..er Luffy set sails to save him.

Oda has already shown that he can kill popular characters, so everyone would be on the edge of their seats until the last chapter of the arc.

That would leave him with 50/50 chances of survival.

That is my second to last arc fanfic, which notoriously doesn't feature revolutionaries, marines nor the gorosei.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom