• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT4| Permanent Skill-Up any day now...

MiTYH

Got skillup in Global tomorrow, and for the first time in a while, thank GOD! I haven't needed it much recently but for some reason I find myself hitting the 1030 box space right now (damn OCD will force me to expand to 1050... soon. 1000 was such a nice number!).

Here's what I've got on tap:
Books:
- 12 5+ Luffy
- 3 Colo Wyper
- 10 Box Kaku
- 5 3d2y zoro (with all my hopes and dreams!)
- 4 Leo

CHARACTERS
- 26 Colo Wyper
- 5 FN Whitey Bay (still undetermined if I'm going this route or RR socket)
- 18 Perona (need 2 levels)
- 1 SW Usopp (thanks beginners set)
- 10 FN Decalvan bros
- 13 Pica
- 2 Calgara

Went a bit overboard on Colo wyper, but I felt like being producive somewhere. The repeat colo matches that are coming (apoo mostly) will be good for me, I have teams to actually clear them now.

MOSTLY I want to go 5/5 on 3d2y zoro. Realistically I'm hoping for 2/5, and at the worst, 1/5

It'd also be nice to have a lower cooldown on 5+ luffy. I super evolved the free one since G2 was maxed/socket and has uses in my Sengoku team

EDIT: Looking through upcoming coliseum units (Alvida/Vista/Apoo/Basil/Ace), I found the following:
- Alvida: Max special, mostly done on sockets
- Basil: 2 away from max special, mostly done on sockets
- Apoo: Need 9 more for max special, sockets stink
- Vista: Got 1 copy
- Ace: No copies

BUT! Now with 3D2Y zoro, and some legends I didn't have before when these were first around, I think I can safely run most of these! Good times all around

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Just another socket FN I guess, though Baby 5 and Buffalo don't see a whole lot of use. I do recall the FN Baby 5 being significant somewhere, possibly even her unevolved version over the evolved? It was some kind of gimmick team, I think? Anyone else remember?

EDIT: Found it, she can be used on Legend Blackbeard + Sugar teams. Unevolved because she's Fighter/Shooter, which gets your needed classes when Mihawk (Slasher) and YWB (Striker) are also on the team. So, for the 4 people who could build that team, there you go.
I'm gonna try and get RR Baby 5 fully socketed so she can count for two spaces on a Dex BB team, which will let me add QCK Doflamingo to that team. I'll have to give up either GPU or Bartolomeo on my team, but at least it will be nice to have the option.

Also Don Sai books, my poor Don Sai is still skill level 1.

Thanks,
well since i have no Legend BB or Don Sai i will just skip this one and see if i can farm some of the returning Colos. Hope i can run Alvida and/or Ace. Dont think i can di Vista....but i wouldnt have time for more than 1-2 anyway.
God is real

Damn...why would you already use up your luck in a Sugoweek ?
Heh ...nah thats very nice - 4 copies in a single run...crazy

bobohoro

Skill-up again already?
Good, box is kinda full anyway. Let's see:

books:
Colo Coby 8x

and all those awesome books I saved for them RR characters I'm gonna pull reeeeally soooon.

dupes:
Dalmatian 7x
FN Whitey Bay 9x
Colo Coby 23x
FN DeCalvan Bros 19x
Pica 31x

Really hoping for good luck on Pica. Might just make it possible to run Raid Sabo with him.

Majukun

inventory time

60 pica (14 level ups needed)
5 colo drake (1 skillup needed)
11 fn squardo
32 fn whitey bay
10 raid sabo (2 skillups needed)
17 story law books
25 leo books

mileS

Nico Olvia fortnight coming back already? That seems a little soon. Hope this time people have better luck with Doffy books.

Can't wait for global to start catching up and get some decent books for once. I find it extremely annoying getting a new batch RR/legend character only to have to wait almost a full year to get a chance at books for them. In some cases most of these characters are barely usable until they get a few skill ups anyway. This is one area the game really needs to catch up.

EMT0

Banned
I'm getting pretty damn close to the limit, at 1091/1130. Depending on how good the rates are on TS Brook, I may do a multi so I'm hesitant to commit gems to box space.

Books:
10 Sabo
27 DEX Kaku
17 Leo
29 Mansherry
33 Bellmere(may as well)
33 Pacifista(^)

Units:
18 Raid Sabo(need 5 skillups, got lazy)
21 Whitey Bay
19 Colo Coby(need 4 skillups)
40 DeCalvan Bros.
12 Pica

And additionally, I've got 35 Squards I've been sitting on to socket PSY Squard. I've just been curious to see how many I can get. My hopes are to get Sabo to 17CD, Mansherry maxed, Sabo maxed, Leo maxed, Kaku close to max, the DeCalvans maxed, Whitey Bay close to maxed, and to get at least 2 skillups on Pica. Now, I know all of that isn't gonna happen but I'm really hoping that Sabo goes well on both accounts, as the book drops were destroying me with how poorly they went.

EDIT: 2 more Sabo books in three runs. The RNG giveth, the RNG taketh.

RedBoot

I actually have a lot this skill up, compared to the last few:

6 Luffy 5+ books
4 Bepo books
4 Kaku books
27 SW Franky books (that I can finally use after hoarding for months)
6 Story Law books

32 Colo Killers + 10 books
16 Raid Sabos (wanted to get more, but just didn't have the time)
30 Colo Drakes + 8 books (already at level 3, so I might be able to max him)
8 FN DeCalvan Bros (man, I barely ran this FN)
20 Picas
10 Buggys (probably going to hold these til tomorrow on the very small chance I pull Legend Buggy)

Hopefully I'll pull 3D2Y Zoro, that would let me clear out another 30 or so hoarded books.

Kyou

extremely happy with where my Buggy ended up. 3/5/2/5/5 Bind/Despair/CD/Heal/Orbs. Preeeeetty good for a first run at socketing.

I finished my 4 runs of young Baby 5 fortnight. I'll run it a couple more times but I got Law and Buffalo in my initial runs and once I get Baby 5 I might not run it anymore. Law seems good but the other two seem eh and I can use literally zero books. I think I'll run Krieg a few times to try to get some 5+ sanji books for the skill up.

Speaking of the skill up here's my stock:

Books:
9 G2 Luffy (for my replacement Luffy)

Copies:
26 Raid Sabo (Hoping for some luck here to make some strides in leveling Sabo, he's at 4)
3 Whitey Bays
27 Pica

and that's it. I enjoy the skill ups coming more frequent but I don't have the big stores of stuff like usual. Most of my inventory right now is full of black turtles and pigs in case I get Brook.

Skillup time, not that there's a lot of important guys to skillup:

FN Decalvan: 7/44 = MAX
FN Squard: 7/23 = MAX
Pica = 2/26

Shame about Pica so lowballing, but I've been pretty lucky with raidboss skillups recently so whatever.

bobohoro

Skill-up again already?
Good, box is kinda full anyway. Let's see:

books:
Colo Coby 3/8

and all those awesome books I saved for them RR characters I'm gonna pull reeeeally soooon.

dupes:
Dalmatian 2/7 (still one more to MAX and missing one socket)
FN Whitey Bay 3/9
Colo Coby 4/10 -> MAX with 13 dupes left, of which I got 13 sockets of the right row. Amazing.
FN DeCalvan Bros 4/20
Story Enel 0/1
Pica 9/31 (had an awesome early run, finished with 0/6, still happy. 7/10 sockets as well)

Really hoping for good luck on Pica. Might just make it possible to run Raid Sabo with him.

First above average skill-up event in quite a while. Happy about Pica, should be able to stall 16 turns with the Rocket Man to use him against Raid Sabo. Although he'll probably be back sooner than Sabo anyway, so I can finish him off.

cw_sasuke

So the honeymoon phase on Japan ended today - no more 3YAnni boat and having all skills charged.
Need to wait on the skillup event next week - have two good accounts but will decide which run to main after the skillup results. Farming Legend Zoro books right now.

Well enough..back to Global.

Old/OG Acc

Gladius 5/20 max
Leo 1/5 max
FN Calvan 5/8
Pica 4/15

Main

Legend Sabo 4/12 max Perfect
Log Luffy 1/10 yikes....only one away from max.
RR Kaku 1/12 max
Leo 2/13 max
Mansherry 6/10 max - 17 leftover books.
FN Whitebay 4/14
FN Calvan Bros. +20 copies - max skilled him and CD/AH Sockets
Pica -/12 Havent done them yet, still need to evolve him.

Skillup time, not that there's a lot of important guys to skillup:

FN Decalvan: 7/44 = MAX
FN Squard: 7/23 = MAX
Pica = 2/26

Shame about Pica so lowballing, but I've been pretty lucky with raidboss skillups recently so whatever.

True...plus he is 40 stamina and quite easy so its not as bad as getting shitty luck on Sabo, Akainu and co.

cw_sasuke

Yeah, much rather have this happen on Pica than Boa lol.

Side note: seems like we're getting movie fortnights again soon? Could this mean ... m-m-movie raids? v//////v

Heh yeah.

Oh hope this is true..not having Shiki is such a bummer for pretty much ever Guide for Raidbosses and Driven teams. Hope he comes back and i have a team for him.

mileS

Hope for movie raids actually coming back?! hype

I didn't do my skill ups yet but looking at the rates here and on reddit this seems like a shitty one, even by global standards. Scared to use my Sabo's now.

Majukun

Hope for movie raids actually coming back?! hype

I didn't do my skill ups yet but looking at the rates here and on reddit this seems like a shitty one, even by global standards. Scared to use my Sabo's now.
I'd say the probability of movie raids too is really high...since the movie content usually comes in a single block.

only one I need is the infiltration Nami e robin i think because it has fatsopp's skillbooks

linkent

Skill up!
Sabo - 2/21 fuuuuuuuu
Pica - 7/24 naisu!
Leo - Max/10
Bellamy - 2/4
DC Bro - Max

Pretty shit for Sabo, luckily his initial cd is quite low, so still usable once he got evolve+

MiTYH

Okay, first off. MOVIE CONTENT! So much hype. That means 3d2y zoro books AND shiki, who I've erroneously left at 1 skillup since so many people said he wasn't needed. And yet he's in almost every colo team..... This is too much good news for me to handle.

In skillup terms:
Books:
- 12 5+ Luffy 3 skillups
- 3 Colo Wyper 1 skillup
- 10 Box Kaku 2 skillups
- 5 3d2y zoro (with all my hopes and dreams!) 1 skillup
- 4 Leo 1 skillup

CHARACTERS
- 26 Colo Wyper 3 skillups
- 5 FN Whitey Bay
- 18 Perona (need 2 levels) FINALLY MAXED
- 1 SW Usopp (thanks beginners set) 1 skillup
- 10 FN Decalvan bros 3 skillups
- 13 Pica 2 skillups
- 2 Calgara MAX

Kind of a crappy skillup. Happy with my 1/5 3d2y zoro, unhappy with Pica and freaking colo wyper. Really just wanted a better cooldown then what I'm at.

BUT PERONA! After 800+ days, she's finally done. 5/5 heal and 4/5 charge special sockets. You know what? That's fine enough for me. I'm done with that FN for a long long time.

bobohoro

Movie content returning is rather amazing.
That means I can finally max Shiki, get a few skill-ups on Lao-G if time allows it (or use Colo Coby), somehow clear Doffy Forest and can do:

LNB2TmY.png

65k health for stalling, a couple of 20% health cuts and a nice amount of sockets.
Some variation of that team should also let me clear Invasions, finally.

And end of june means farming for 3D2Y Sanji, which makes my LLucci PH teams viable. As well as finishing Gasparde, since I'm only 2 or 3 skill-ups away. And the fishmen batch is next, fun times ahead.

Still will throw a multi this time, have 130 gems again so more than enough to farm the important stuff anyhow.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Shiki... *tear forms in my eye*

Went 4 out of 14 on Sabo books. Great. 16 is good enough for everything.

HabeeNo

Since Shiki & Zephyr are back, gonna do two multipulls in the Sugo, and then gem 40 times for them, since like 90% of the Colosseums need Shiki lol

Kyou

Books:
2/9 G2 Luffy

Copies:
5/26 Raid Sabo
2/3 Whitey Bays
7/27 Pica

I wish Pica and Sabo had switched but otherwise I am fine with this

commish

Uh... I have nothing to farm right now. Don't know what to do with myself. Maybe I finally do story missions.

MiTYH

Uh... I have nothing to farm right now. Don't know what to do with myself. Maybe I finally do story missions.

That's a bit how I feel. This kids one I'm only doing for sockets. I want Sugar/SW Usopp books from Olvia's FN, but the rate is pretty low on those. Nothing else is of interest, which is probably fine since we're getting Halloween and Movie stuff very very shortly, and repeat coliseums.

bjork

I need to really buckle down and get my Shiki team sorted out, if he is coming back around. Last time I couldn't reliably clear the 40, iirc.

Majukun

luckily for me the olvia fortnight is back and i have a couple books to still get from there, since last time i din't farm it very much

ExVicis

Fucking hell this was my worst skill-up. No break-away crazy skill-up stars and Pica got 2 Skill-ups out of 20. WE really need that permanent skill-up Bandai, seriously I can't keep doing this.

bjork

I'm torn between my desire to skill up Pica and my need to wait for a dragon to evolve him, so I don't waste sockets.

EMT0

Banned
I'm getting pretty damn close to the limit, at 1091/1130. Depending on how good the rates are on TS Brook, I may do a multi so I'm hesitant to commit gems to box space.

Books:
3/12 Sabo (ok.gif)
2/27 DEX Kaku (fuck you and your entire batch. Lucci, you, Khalifa. The only one of you that loves me is motherffin Fukuro)
MAX/17 Leo (by the skin of my teeth)
4/29 Mansherry (;______; biggest disappointment, at least her books are common)
MAX/33 Bellmere (it took two books. fuck man. I wish she and Mansherry swapped luck)
33 Pacifista (STR and INT maxed out)

Units:
3/18 Raid Sabo (2 more skillups which is fine, natural stamina bb)
4/21 Whitey Bay Dat completely on average result
2/19 Colo Coby(need 4 skillups) Goddamit Coby. You were supposed to be done
MAX/40 DeCalvan Bros. Short 2 AH sockets, ah well
4/12 Pica Okay...

And additionally, I've got 35 Squards I've been sitting on to socket PSY Squard. I've just been curious to see how many I can get. My hopes are to get Sabo to 17CD, Mansherry maxed, Sabo maxed, Leo maxed, Kaku close to max, the DeCalvans maxed, Whitey Bay close to maxed, and to get at least 2 skillups on Pica. Now, I know all of that isn't gonna happen but I'm really hoping that Sabo goes well on both accounts, as the book drops were destroying me with how poorly they went.

EDIT: 2 more Sabo books in three runs. The RNG giveth, the RNG taketh.

The results are in, and they're aggresively mediocre.

RedBoot

I guess Pica hates all of us, I only went 2/20 with him. We shouldn't have made fun of his voice.

Went 3/16 on Raid Sabo, which is aggressively mediocre, but it got better after that. Maxed SW Franky, and managed to max both Colo Drake and Colo Killer (went 7/10 on Killer's skill books alone).

Gonna run Olvia today and try and get my last skill up on SW Usopp. So far I've gotten more Doffy books than Usopp books. :/

Movie content returning is great, gonna get AH sockets on Zeph and farm the hell out of Shiki. Though if they got movie content for Global, why the hell are we having a colo rerun instead of Saga and Mushuru?

commish

That feeling you get when you go 4/5 on books for a junk character but 0/5 on someone useful. I will always wonder, "if I did the good books first, would I have still gone 4 out of 5?!"

RedBoot

Okay, finished SW Usopp (as well as Brick Bat Moria as a bonus). With Usopp done, Ace sockets coming tonight with the colo, and possibly Zephyr on the horizon, I am finally going to get my SW Ace forest team ready for ship gettin'.

I did, however, go 0/10 on Big Bun skill ups. This will not stand.

bobohoro

Just realised that my Driven team also works with Blackbeard instead of Fuji FC for annoying barriers.
Shiki can't come soon enough.

Double Haruta works well for the new FN. Shame I don't need anything from it. Oh well, might as well socket RR Buffalo (maybe one day I'll try my hand at combo teams, have all the units for it) and RR Law. Unsure what to do with Baby 5, the FN version actually seems better due to the 10% health cut, RR Baby 5 is rather useless with her CD of 19.

Hana-Bi

God damn with those legend skill ups... it's always the same. My first 5 Law books and no skill ups... Why can't I have some skill up luck like with all those other useless units...

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Raid Sabo 6/15 (MAX)
Legend Sabo 3/19

I really wish those two were reversed. :( I had farmed over 40 copies of Sabo. At least I have some okay sockets on Legend Sabo now.

Whitey Bae 6/15
Squard 1/14
Pica 1/7

So pretty bad overall except for Whitey Bae and Raid Sabo.

Raika

1/5 Log Luffy
1/6 GP Usopp

Eh. Trying to farm Alvida skill ups now but the minions keep dropping instead. :mad:

*continues waiting for sugofest impatiently*

mileS

The superstitious side of me is forcing myself to hold off on skill ups until Sugo hits tonight. Very excited about pulls as well. Hopefully its not a silverfest trap with all these free pulls going on. I'm going to be sad if I can't manage to pull Brook tonight..

Kyou

After getting Sengoku in the beginners pull and decent luck with Buggy sockets I am ready to get wrecked by this sugo

But then my luck will be reset

Legend doflamingo cd down to 17
Sw ussop max cd now
3d2y robin cd down to 12 (legend croc dream team coming along slowly but surely

Log luffy cd down to 18 (1 more till quad max!)

EMT0

Banned
I got a dupe G5 Tashigi and two silvers...but the G5 Tashigi gave me a skillup. I'm okay with this, I really am :)

ExVicis

Free Pulls were Red TS Chopper, TS Usopp, and something so forgettable that I can't remember what it was.

Well I really want a Legend Zoro since I don't have any good Slasher boosters. Let's try a multipull

Damn that's pretty good.

....well , guess I don't need to have Legend Zoro right now... actually no fuck it let's Multipull one more time...

...that's not Legend Zoro game, what the fuck! Well it's new at least.

Edit: Also got TS Robin, TS Franky, and Ideo as some other new units.

Double Edit: Ah hell guess I also have to buy the Rocketman now.

Hana-Bi

Went all out since my last pulls were during Akainu sugo. Big, big mistake...

For my free pull I got a dupe legend Ace (yay I guess). First three multis: no new units but a dupe legend WB. Made four more multis just to get TS Brook, TS Robin, TS Usopp and Lafitte as new units... Got two more legend dupes though (Law and IntHawk).

But man all those fucking dupe legends... Got more dupes than unique legends again...

Top Bottom