• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT4| Permanent Skill-Up any day now...

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
OPTC JPN related question.

On the Upper right of the Event screen there are some missions behind treasures that can be unlocked for a gem/stone. Whats the deal with them ? I assume they drop the Units they feature...how beginner friendly are they and it is worth to purchase them if i wanna Socket a Strawhat?

PS. That 3Y Luffy stage is insane...between him and Free Law - the free units they gave away for 3Y Anni are amazing. I just started this Sugo and missed whatever else they had going before like the EXP ship...but yeah pretty amazing.

MANUELF

Banned
OPTC JPN related question.

On the Upper right of the Event screen there are some missions behind treasures that can be unlocked for a gem/stone. Whats the deal with them ? I assume they drop the Units they feature...how beginner friendly are they and it is worth to purchase them if i wanna Socket a Strawhat?

PS. That 3Y Luffy stage is insane...between him and Free Law - the free units they gave away for 3Y Anni are amazing. I just started this Sugo and missed whatever else they had going before like the EXP ship...but yeah pretty amazing.
You unlock those islands for a limited time, I believe is 1 hour for the evolvers one

Majukun

now they are even recycling waves on global... too busy with giving cool things to Japan to make content for us
and considering the fortnight too I have very little reason to farm anything in the following weeks...

cw_sasuke

You unlock those islands for a limited time, I believe is 1 hour for the evolvers one

Okay...have you already unlocked them and is it worth running for Beginner ?
Saw a bunch of new Sanjis running around with Sockets so i wondered if its beginner friendly.

EMT0

Banned
This FN is damn silly. After a week and a half of nothing, 3 Sabo books back to back. I can safely say that once I max out the key units from this FN, I'm never doing this one again >>

MANUELF

Banned
Okay...have you already unlocked them and is it worth running for Beginner ?
Saw a bunch of new Sanjis running around with Sockets so i wondered if its beginner friendly.

I unlocked the sea horse one once because I wanted to get a elder to evolve a unit, they are better than the weekly island

RedBoot

now they are even recycling waves on global... too busy with giving cool things to Japan to make content for us
and considering the fortnight too I have very little reason to farm anything in the following weeks...

Yeah, not a fan of that, particularly since they just gave us Killer and Drake in the same batch. If they were going to have a rerun cycle, they should have held one back for this cycle instead.

Even JPN has never had a rerun cycle like this. I can only assume it's due to the skipped movie units, or perhaps they didn't realize that they couldn't give us Colo Foxy since Kimono Mr. 3 is in his stage. Still, Global is "behind" on colo in general so it wouldn't have hurt to skip us forward. Especially since it's not impossible that we'll get the movie units down the line.

Either way, at least I have some sockets I can get from Ace and Vista's colos. Plus we are getting the Halloween FNs around then, so there will be some stuff to farm.

cw_sasuke

I unlocked the sea horse one once because I wanted to get a elder to evolve a unit, they are better than the weekly island

Alright thanks, i will try to find out how difficult they are and if they are worth the cost...but ill probably skip it for now because of my lowish stamina.

PS. Getting trolled with my 3YLuffy Sockets

screenshot_20170518-1gguw3.png

Had quite the luck overall but those Bind Sockets...lol.

bobohoro

2nd day: V1 Zoro.
Socket for my TS Zoro next week!

Finished the sockets on my Corazon. Looks good. Still never used him once.
Which reminds me, I reaaaally should do forests. Like, really. I have Corazon, IntVankov, PSY Marco, 3D2Y Sanji and a max skilled GPU, so there should be loads of teams to at least get Ace and WB done.
I'm just too lazy to look a team up.

Now who to give my socket books to. I started Kyros and Gladius once a long time ago, but Kyros will get easy sockets soon, not too sure on Gladius and the difficulty on that one. PSY Marco would be another one. Or even Slasherdile. Hm...will probably wait for the next sugo first, I guess.

MANUELF

Banned
Is 19 turn Fujitora good enough? Im tired of running that island

Edit: Maxed Fujitora anyway, only legend not maxed is Boa who thankfully only needs 4 skillups

Majukun

third free pull, third silver

1)base luffy
2)pell
3)base zoro

at this point I can't even get hyped for free pulls in this game... they are always silvers

RedBoot

Hey, I got a gold and a slasher today, finally! It was Kohza though.

Earlier I got a phone call in the middle of an attack string and managed to pick it right back up after the call without a miss. Thank goodness for Kuma's super long attack animation.

mileS

Day 1) Whitey Bay
Day 2) Miss Wednesday
Day 3) Horn Point Chopper

Going as expected. Guess I shouldn't complain for my 300 shop pts with day 1. Hope our luck picks up.

Next Colo seems like its returns only. This is around the time JPN got movie characters I believe.
Hawkins
Apoo
Alvida
Ace
Vista

Didn't expect that at all.

bobohoro

Day 3: V1 Luffy.

boy, those free pulls sure are fun.

And is the droprate for Squard ridiculously low for anyone else? I have more Leo books than Squard, which seems rather unusual.

Majukun

Day 3: V1 Luffy.

boy, those free pulls sure are fun.

And is the droprate for Squard ridiculously low for anyone else? I have more Leo books than Squard, which seems rather unusual.
i wouldn't say so..i managed to maxx socket psy squard but i i'm currently stuck at 20 leo books,and haven'0t seen a single one in 4 days

MiTYH

After farming Perona for so long (she will be maxed damnit!), can we all just take a minute to reflect that Kumacy starts at skill 38, and goes down to 18? That's TWENTY skillups, practically a 60-stamina raid boss level.

Mine just got to turn 23, so we're making progress. Because why not, might as well put the books and copies to use. Shame he only gets the one socket.

bjork

After farming Perona for so long (she will be maxed damnit!), can we all just take a minute to reflect that Kumacy starts at skill 38, and goes down to 18? That's TWENTY skillups, practically a 60-stamina raid boss level.

Mine just got to turn 23, so we're making progress. Because why not, might as well put the books and copies to use. Shame he only gets the one socket.

I remember skill maxing Perona the first time she appeared, and in the process got Kumacy to max skill and max level.

But sockets weren't out yet, so he has 1 poison socket and she has 2 CD 1 poison. Lols :\

RedBoot

Colo Shiryu auto-kills any unit with HP under 75x his attack. Someone on Reddit calculated that if he has 1500 ATK, that would kill anything under 112k HP. Interesting variant on RR Shiryu, and also kind of similar to Sugar. He also cures poison and reduces damage for 3 turns, so there's a little INTvankov mixed in.

I remember skill maxing Perona the first time she appeared, and in the process got Kumacy to max skill and max level.

But sockets weren't out yet, so he has 1 poison socket and she has 2 CD 1 poison. Lols :\

Yeah, I did the same. It's insane to think I managed that many skill ups under normal rates, but it's not uncommon to get 1-3 "copies" per run since he has skillbooks too. One or two skill ups per day would be enough.

And some of the Jailer Beasts from the Impel Down fortnights have it worse. Minorhino goes from 50 to 20.

Kyou

Okay, so, Sabo teams

I remember I was barely able to beat him last time, and I think that had to do with not having a usable raid Boa

MiTYH

Okay, so, Sabo teams

Sadly I have no hope this time. Just not the right legends, which sucks. However! If my Pica can get maxed, or damn close, there is a 2xLucci, 3d2y sanji, pica, str hack, and raid Kuma. Link is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1IuMOsakJI

EDIT: HAHA NEVER FREAKING MIND! JUST PULLED 3D2Y ZORO FROM THE FREE PULL! MY DREAM INTHAWK TEAM IS COMPLETE!

Now I can make a good Hawk team for Sabo, and a good team for YWB, mabybe even Shanks. And I still have some books saved from when he was here last!

No sugo pulls for me next go round. All I wanted was him or Shiryu, but him most of all. Hot sweet dejesus, that's a good feeling.

AND Halloween units are coming back, aka easy sockets!

EDIT2. So my Sabo team is ready, buuuut I don't have enough EXP mats to make zoro useful. So Sabo will wait this time, but hey, that's OKAY by me. I'm still on cloud 9 over this amazing pull

Kyou

Congratulations on the Zoro. My day 4 is 3* Luffy. So my total haul from the free pulls so far is 102 Rayleigh points and a socket

Probably going to run an Inthawk team too. Geez last time we had Sabo was before the anniversary wasn't it?

Edit: *starts Sabo* *one turn cooldown on mobs and several bad orbs* *dies instantly* oh yeah I remember Sabo now

MANUELF

Banned
Day 1 pull: 5* Speed Jill
Day 2 pull: 3* Genzo
Day 3 pull: 3* Genzo
Day 4 pull: 3* Chakka

Terrible pulls outside the first one

What should I farm guys? PSY Marco, 3D2Y Sanji or story Akainu? Im talking about skillbooks

Majukun

got my first gold, but was a QCK ace.

also, between fujitora, Doffy's ship, Lv 5 autoheal and raid akainu, sabo is a joke to complete... seems to be inside a tank with 60k+ hp
Okay, so, Sabo teams

I remember I was barely able to beat him last time, and I think that had to do with not having a usable raid Boa
capt shiki
friend fuji
Lao g/raid akainu
diamante
raid boa
raid doffy

with this team is a joke... use diamante at stage 4

cw_sasuke

Free Pull - Chaka

ffs

Edit:

Grats on the pull MiTYH - at least one of us is having luck.

cw_sasuke

Sweet....Sabo dropped on my first 40 stamina attempt. YES.

Now i wonder if i can get a Shiryu team going for 60stam just for the stone...but otherwise im done for today.

RedBoot

SW Ace team working well against Sabo. Stage 1 is still the absolute worst, though.

I'm glad he's back but I'm still confused as to why this was on a Saturday. Cuts into colo time. :/

(Oh, and free pull was Base Nami, which is actually my worst so far since it's not worth decent Raypoints)

Kyou

got my first gold, but was a QCK ace.

also, between fujitora, Doffy's ship, Lv 5 autoheal and raid akainu, sabo is a joke to complete... seems to be inside a tank with 60k+ hp

capt shiki
friend fuji
Lao g/raid akainu
diamante
raid boa
raid doffy

with this team is a joke... use diamante at stage 4

a++ would use again

only problem is my Diamante isnt skilled up enough to be ready by stage 4. I beat it the old fashioned way by surviving with 1000hp.

Sabo just gets absolutely destroyed though

TheShah

Finally cleared boa forest which lets me use log Luffy to crush sabo raid. Wish I had skill ups on sr pink so I wouldn't have to stall as much.

My free pulls were 2 bellemeres and 2 kozas:/ SW Franky please.

bjork

Free pull was SWS Zoro, but he didn't give a good socket, sadly.

I forget what I used to Sabo last time, but he's skilled up with 3 sockets so I got at least 4 copies, I guess? I'll try my BB team and see how it goes.

[edit - my team can do it no sweat. Is there someone with a no-death special like Bartolomeo's? He seems to be key if I mess up the stalling, but I don't know the RR equivalent offhand]

[edit 2 - I hate the idea of gemming for a raid boss, but I need 15 more skill ups so that's a lot of copies. And I don't see myself pulling in a sugo unless they guarantee a legend... hmm.]

mileS

Free pull was SWS Zoro, but he didn't give a good socket, sadly.

I forget what I used to Sabo last time, but he's skilled up with 3 sockets so I got at least 4 copies, I guess? I'll try my BB team and see how it goes.

[edit - my team can do it no sweat. Is there someone with a no-death special like Bartolomeo's? He seems to be key if I mess up the stalling, but I don't know the RR equivalent offhand]

[edit 2 - I hate the idea of gemming for a raid boss, but I need 15 more skill ups so that's a lot of copies. And I don't see myself pulling in a sugo unless they guarantee a legend... hmm.]
My team
Blackbeard x2
raid Doffy
GPU
Calgara
TS Luffy (only use him as a sub because hes great orb manipulation. Def don't need him tho)

The team is very very easy to clear. It becomes pretty hard to screw up stalling. My GPU is only at 12turns but I can still manage. If he was at 10 I could auto pilot even more. If anyone wants more details let me know. Pretty straight forward for the most part.

Top Bottom