• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT4| Permanent Skill-Up any day now...

TheShah

I don't get why they have to limit 2x stamina to returning dungeons. Farming colosseum drake and killer is such a bitch without 2x stamina that I've decided to just wait till they come back.

Hana-Bi

Lol, Fuji is a cakewalk or should I say a skywalk for the new Sanji legend. :) Problem is that probably every other team has a really hard time killing him.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Noooo....3x skillups is over just when i started farming books - managed to get 4 Blackbeard books and got 2 skillups.

@Global
Updates look nice - extra box space is always great.

Kyou

The croc rate up in fp sugo is real. Got two in one pull.

No sign of any post daveyback characters. Did manage to get Porsche who I was missing.

Alright, I did all my FP pulls. The only two units I got that I didn't have via farming or other FP events were Big Bun and Foxy. Other things of note: I pulled 7 copies of Croc, 1 Enel, and a QCK Kaku, which tells me this FP event goes up to at least Water Seven in the story aisles.

cw_sasuke

Goodby 3Y Anni Sugo - im gonna miss ya lol.

Last pull got me RR Garp - heh.
@Global

Thanks to the box update im at nearly 900 now...feels good. Also first 10 pull....

screenshot_2017-05-15o1sq7.png
Crazy considering how much stamina i spent to get only one of him lol. Hope i get Enel as well - i will never farm him.

bjork

Got 4 Crocs from the FP pulls, and they were all useful sockets for Dex Croc, not bad. Nothing too special aside from that, I was hoping for Psy Enel but he stayed in hiding.

I'm trying to decide now whether to evolve the free Sanji we got today, or just go with my already maxed Diable Sanji for the max skill right off the bat. I feel like even though I don't use him often, having the max skilled on ready whenever is pretty handy.

[edit - went with the new one]

Tidd

So Fuji raid is just a way to show off legend Sanji? And no surprise that the most OP legends can also clear it.

EMT0

Banned
Story bosses always seem to be at Legend rarity, or even rarer. I didn't get any crazy story units but I did backfill a lot of islands that I'll now never need to farm. Only units I'm missing up to Water 7 are Shoujo, Braham, Ohm, and Foxy.

Majukun

story Island done and got the coated sunny... really like the fact that now I can choose between an offensive sunny and a defensive one.

now, back to farm Leo books, that for me are rarer than white flies apparently.. still stuck at 16 out of 20 needed despite all the meat recharges

MiTYH

If anyone's curious, here's what 99 FP pulls looks like

STR:
Mr4 x3
Yama
Patty
Miss Monday

TEQ
Zeff x2
Chess x4
Kuromarimo x2
Shoujou x3
Bellamy x2
Braham
Wyper
Hamburg x2

QCK
Pickles (New)
Gedatsu
Miss Valentine
Dalton x5
Miss Merry Christmas x2
Sarquiss x4
Capote x2
Mr. 9 x2

PSY
Satori
Dr. Kureha
Montblanc Cricket
Porche
Mr. 8 x3

INT
Broggy x2
Shura x2
Mr 13/Ms Friday
Croc x5
Lapin x3

On the whole? Meh. I did get a lot of elder turtles, which is nice, and 5 Crocs is insane. No Enels, No Foxy, and nothing from Water 7 (saw some on reddit saying they got those units). And got a new unit in Pickles, so.... yay? Not the worst FP event, not the best

cw_sasuke

Story chapter were easy with Lucci/Rocketman - perfect team for these Islands. Used bjorks Blackbeard for the one stage with a bunch of barrier bosses - BB is amazing for these enemies.

story Island done and got the coated sunny... really like the fact that now I can choose between an offensive sunny and a defensive one.

now, back to farm Leo books, that for me are rarer than white flies apparently.. still stuck at 16 out of 20 needed despite all the meat recharges

Didnt even know there was a new ship waiting...Perfect for the people that can clear all the Training Islands.

MANUELF

Banned
Still no FP sugo until Sabaody? What are you doing Bandai?

I have done 30 pulls and I have gotten two new units (Chess and Kaku) and a Crocodile and a Zeff

Hana-Bi

Lol, got 9 Leo books in about 5 runs today. Thought I had 30 Mansherry books before I get 20 Leo but now I need to farm some more Mansherry books. :)

bjork

Got the new ship and it didn't have any failures... until the last one, of course! But only one failure and it's done, so that's nice. I could see the defense special coming in handy in a pinch.

Seems like a short island, and the only new drop is the real Luffy. Weird!

bjork

Alright, Kyou's luck. Halfway to that thirsty Luffy or whatever he is!

They'll announce when the beginner's pack is going away, right? I'm not in a hurry to grab it, but I don't want to miss it.

MiTYH

Okay beginners pack time. Come on 3d2y Robin, Usopp or Franky!

I uh, cool? Rayleigh points!

Nice pull. I got Usopp myself. Dupe, but this new one is lvl 99, and my other is 60something, no skillups. So it's an improvement

Alright, Kyou's luck. Halfway to that thirsty Luffy or whatever he is!

They'll announce when the beginner's pack is going away, right? I'm not in a hurry to grab it, but I don't want to miss it.

It generally goes away when another one takes it place (I bought the last one about a week ago, and this one now). So yeah you should hear about it

Kyou

Nice pull. I got Usopp myself. Dupe, but this new one is lvl 99, and my other is 60something, no skillups. So it's an improvement

Oh I didn't even notice he's level maxed, that's good for newbies.

With dupe Rayleigh and Sengoku I'm set for the next two ships. I won't sell them until I need to just in case either gets a cool 6+

bobohoro

Had some credit left on my account, bought the beginner's set and got SW Brook.
Which I already have triple maxed, so eh...300 Ray points I guess. Already at 2300 points again, Wild Sanji should be possible at the rate I'm going.

FP sugo was also kinda bad. Had hoped for Lucci, Wapol and Enel, 20 Multis of pretty much nothing (A single Kaku was the highlight) and I at least got Enel in the last multi, twice of course.
Only got one Croc as well.
Will save my FP mails for later, hopefully Magellan is in it next time round.

MiTYH

Oh I didn't even notice he's level maxed, that's good for newbies.

With dupe Rayleigh and Sengoku I'm set for the next two ships. I won't sell them until I need to just in case either gets a cool 6+

Ray should definitely get a 6+. Sengoku, eh, maybe.

mileS

Would be cool if Sengoku's + would be an increase from his crew cost of 20 to 30. There was once a time that would seem op, but these days I could see it.

RedBoot

Kinda miffed with the FP sugo. We don't get one for months, and now that we do, it's no further into the story than our last one. It should have gone through Enies Lobby 2 at least, and here I was hoping for it to go through Saobody 1 since it'd been so long. Oh well. I got Miss Merry Christmas and Capote, so at this point I think the only unit I'm missing through Water 7 is Porche. Two Crocs as well, which got me a CD socket on Legend Croc.

New island was tough at times. Demalo Black dropped for me on my first try, which...hooray, I guess. Used a BB friend to cheese Sentomaru. Man, I kind of feel like both Story Sentomarus have got to be some of the least-farmed story characters since both are a pain to fight. Maxed the new Sunny with about 170 cola.

Oh, and the new Gem set. Sorry Kyou, but I pulled the real legend:

cQRMSsv.png

This completes the real SW Ace dream team for me. Finally a reliable team for Sabo, who just so happens to be conveniently returning this weekend. :)

EMT0

Banned
Kinda miffed with the FP sugo. We don't get one for months, and now that we do, it's no further into the story than our last one. It should have gone through Enies Lobby 2 at least, and here I was hoping for it to go through Saobody 1 since it'd been so long. Oh well. I got Miss Merry Christmas and Capote, so at this point I think the only unit I'm missing through Water 7 is Porche. Two Crocs as well, which got me a CD socket on Legend Croc.

New island was tough at times. Demalo Black dropped for me on my first try, which...hooray, I guess. Used a BB friend to cheese Sentomaru. Man, I kind of feel like both Story Sentomarus have got to be some of the least-farmed story characters since both are a pain to fight. Maxed the new Sunny with about 170 cola.

cQRMSsv.png

This completes the real SW Ace dream team for me. Finally a reliable team for Sabo, who just so happens to be conveniently returning this weekend. :)

I'm determined to play F2P for a good while going forward, but man, that brings back memories. Just after the 2YA and I was sitting there, one unit short of the SW Ace Dream Team.

Several multipulls later

I came for SW Franky, but got a new Legend(Sabo) instead. Next single pull: yep, Franky.

RedBoot

I'm determined to play F2P for a good while going forward, but man, that brings back memories. Just after the 2YA and I was sitting there, one unit short of the SW Ace Dream Team.

Several multipulls later

I came for SW Franky, but got a new Legend(Sabo) instead. Next single pull: yep, Franky.

I put something like 75 gems into the sugo a few months ago where SW Franky was double-boosted and came away with nothing, so this makes up for that (mostly).

I'll see if the original SW Ace Dream Team will keep truckin' for a while longer. I know I see a lot of stuff on GameWith that uses Borsalino, Brynndi World, or Van Auger, so hopefully I won't be "priced out" too soon. At least World is F2P and I can have some small hope of pulling Van Auger someday.

Kyou

http://i.imgur.com/cQRMSsv.png

Congrats!

I really want those last couple useful strawhats I'm missing. I don't have Croc or Ace so Robin and Franky are no big deal but man do I want that SW Usopp. Someday, sweet prince...

MiTYH

What's a good team for that last stage? Tried with INTHawk slashers, failed predictably. Tried with a rainbow team (5+ Luffy) and friend BB, got him down a little but then he OHKO'd me when he kneeled.

cw_sasuke

So i have some question for the JPN version maybe someone can answer them.

The skillup right now without an even is the same as for Global during 2x ? So ca. 1/5 per skillup ? Also how rare or often does the 2x/3x happen ?

Also is there anyway to socket Strawhats like Sanji or Zoro right now ? Talking about Legend Sanji - what is the optimal approach to attack with him. Just jump before the boss stage and burst ?

Some impressions from JPN

- Legend Sanji is great but it takes some time to get used to him and his attack options
- Legend Blackbeard is great - though i always thought that team members actives, like for example Whitebeard or Raidhawk would be able to go through enemy barries - but its only BB Special and normal attacks.
- Legend Zoro is kinda boring - esp. compared to Legend Sanji and TS Luffy/G4. Kinda killed my hype for the Global arrival a bit - esp. since i already have max skilled/socket 3D2Y Zoro. That said im still hyped for TS Brook, he is the real deal.
- Only tried Akinu for a bit - he seems quite OP.

RedBoot

What's a good team for that last stage? Tried with INTHawk slashers, failed predictably. Tried with a rainbow team (5+ Luffy) and friend BB, got him down a little but then he OHKO'd me when he kneeled.

I used a Caesar lead with friend BB with Raid Doffy, Lao G, Colo Smoker, and GP Usopp as the crew mostly just to activate BB's captain ability (also Sento can't be delayed so Usopp's not a priority). If you don't have Caesar, I'd run your best Driven lead (Trebol would be particularly nice) with a friend BB, Raid Doffy and anyone else who can boost your damage. You'd probably want to try and burst Sento from above 30% to avoid his special ability. If you can stall long enough to get the friend BB's special ready, that also helps.

Sadly, without Shiki, our F2P Driven attack boosters are lacking...

EDIT: Went and checked. With Shiki MIA and Saga unlikely to come any time soon, Global's F2P Driven boosters are Story Akainu at 1.5x (who is a pain to farm and probably has too high a CD for this), Bluejam at 1.3x, and Doberman at 1.2x. Rough selection there.

MANUELF

Banned
So i have some question for the JPN version maybe someone can answer them.

The skillup right now without an even is the same as for Global during 2x ? So ca. 1/5 per skillup ? Also how rare or often does the 2x/3x happen ?
Yes, the Japan skillup rate without events is the same as global 2x, the skillup events happen twice a month(there is one on the 29 This month I believe) dont expect another 3x anytime soon

Also Just noted that Global didnt Get the story fortnight and thats tragic

mileS

Grats on SW Franky RedBoot! That's some awesome luck right there. I don't have SW Ace but Franky is still a beast. Use him all the time with TS Luffy or Blackbeard.

Going to see what I get later tonight. As far as FP's go I'm happy I got a second Croc. I was really hoping I could get Enel though.. Seems like the only ones that pulled him here already had him, which doesn't surprise me at all lol.

Dandte

After the anni i told myself i won't pull untill we get our sweet little mermaid princess. I multi pulled every single sugo. The last two sugos gave me 0 new units even though i didn't had most of them. Last sugo was crushing with

Mr. 5
Zoro with gold stuff behind him (dupe)
Nami - a pirate who lives by her code (good artwork though)
Sanji Story
Sanji Story
Usoops friends
Blue Gilly
Storry chopper
Nojiko
Chaka
Thatch

worst sugo ever!

I lost so much interest i didn't even do rankings, cleared the recent special island or farmed killer and barto books, which i have been waiting for since i pulled barto on his first banner.

Let's see how fp will end for me. I'm kinda sad i lost all of my enjoyment playing this game.

Yes, the Japan skillup rate without events is the same as global 2x, the skillup events happen twice a month(there is one on the 29 This month I believe) dont expect another 3x anytime soon

This is completely untrue. There is about a 5% difference in success rates between Global and Japan during non-events. During 2x events, rate ups typically look like 1 in 4 for Global and 1 in 3 for Japan respectively.

ExVicis

- Legend Zoro is kinda boring - esp. compared to Legend Sanji and TS Luffy/G4. Kinda killed my hype for the Global arrival a bit - esp. since i already have max skilled/socket 3D2Y Zoro. That said im still hyped for TS Brook, he is the real deal.
See for someone like me who doesn't have 3D2Y Zoro I absolutely would love to pull that Legend. Screwing around with him on Japan where I pulled him and a decent number of Slasher Subs I'm having a good ol' time actually being able to use his special to clear things I have no business clearing at my level like beginner Fujitora (which I ran enough times until I got one).

Top Bottom