• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT4| Permanent Skill-Up any day now...

Kyou

1) Arm Point Chopper
2) Vergo
3) Koza

at least they were all golds? Oh well, 500 rayleigh points. Now to struggle with pulling or not for the next three days

edit: 410 rayleigh points

EMT0

Banned
1) Don Sai
2) V1 Ace
3) Red Poster...! ...Hancock

Fucking kill me, that's my 6th dupe Red in a row

giphy.webp

RedBoot

Got Diamante, Genzo, and Hiruluk, all dupes. Started up my alt and got TS STR Chopper, and two Vivis. Did a pull on the alt and got Genzo. If that's what I can expect from this sugo, I guess it's better that I'm not going to pull on my main.

Summer Girls 2 is coming, though not with the newer JPN units, just Bonney and Violet. Which is fine, Violet's pretty useful.

And hey, here comes Neo Aokiji! I'd complain about them spamming us with Neo Raids but they basically did the same thing to JPN. :p

ExVicis

I did my Multi-pull. I got TS Brook and Monet for my Free Spirit Teams. I'm happy as far as I'm concerned. I'm done pulling on this Sugo and probably any others until we get the fabled guaranteed legend Sugos.

Other notable pulls of who I didn't have include Don Sai, Hack and 3D2Y Franky.

Edit: Goddammit, more Neo-Raids?! Bandai pls, let me recover!

mileS

I did my Multi-pull. I got TS Brook and Monet for my Free Spirit Teams. I'm happy as far as I'm concerned. I'm done pulling on this Sugo and probably any others until we get the fabled guaranteed legend Sugos.

Other notable pulls of who I didn't have include Don Sai, Hack and 3D2Y Franky.
TS Brook is legendary. Congrats on that one.

ExVicis

So, for my free pulls, I got:

Jozu (dupe)
Dellinger (dupe)
and.... Zeo (new)

Do you have RR Squardo or Colo Killer? I've been trying (and been marginally successful) running Striker using those two as captain.

Edit: Also someone in my friends group was lucky enough to have the new Legend Law, he's pretty good for this Neo-raid.

Hana-Bi

Man this sugo...

It smelled like a trap sugo. I only need Tsuru and Zeo from the boosted chars and the chances to pull a dupe legend is more than 50% and my last legends were all dupes...

My free pulls were Lao G, Sugar and Nami all dupes. I did one multi because why not. Got three Tsurus and nothing more. Bought some gems so that I have enough for three multis + the guaranteed legend in the future but said screw it like always and did another multi. A red. And it's fucking Law. Damn. And I got Zeo too. Finally a great sugo again. :)

ExVicis

Man this sugo...

It smelled like a trap sugo. I only need Tsuru and Zeo from the boosted chars and the chances to pull a legend is more than 50% and I my last legends were all dupes...

My free pulls were Lao G, Sugar and Nami all dupes. I did one multi because why not. Got three Tsurus and nothing more. Bought some gems so that I have enough for three multis + the guaranteed legend in the future but said screw it like always and did another multi. A red. And it's fucking Law. Damn. And I got Zeo too. Finally a great sugo again. :)

Congrats damn, maybe it was you in my friends group whose Law I saw.

Free pulls were Coby, QCK TS Chopper, and GPU.

Caved and did a multi because I am weak willed. Only new unit was Burgess. This sugo feels kinda trappy despite being all gold. Oh well.

Swim ring Luffy is droppable in the new Summer girls event which is cool. He was removed from the first event on global for some unexplained reason.

Neo Aokiji is alright I guess. But seriously, chill out Bandai. I'd more than welcome Magellan, Generally Franky, or Bellamy. The only team I'm uncertain about is Shooters. Japan's shooter gimmick was a 3 turn silence pre-emptive that was basically tailored to show off Raizo. Shooters unfortunately lack good STR subs on global. Colo Gladius and Byrnndi World not being here yet too sucks. They could still change the raid like they did with Doffy but I'd be curious as to what they'd do with it. Free Spirit's gimmick was that Aokiji revives with high defense but he could be killed with a 6* PSY Law, Garp, or Sugar's special so that might not necessarily change. Strikers got a 10 turn significant chain lock. Zeo or RR Kanjuro were important. Without either a 6* STR captain, I think the most F2P a team could get would still need Zeo and Don Sai. I guess that could be subject to change as well.

All I know is that Sabo's skull best be out for these invasions. I already skill maxed my YWB and Shanks so I'll be married to farming them again anyway.

mileS

Man this sugo...

It smelled like a trap sugo. I only need Tsuru and Zeo from the boosted chars and the chances to pull a legend is more than 50% and I my last legends were all dupes...

Congrats!!!

Kyou

I can't believe how bad the drop rate is on 40 stamina Doflamingo

Leveled up right before my last of the three good Doflamingo runs, so I decided to burn the rest on 40 stamina. 5 runs, 0 Doflamingos again. Starting to suspect he doesn't actually drop from 40 stamina and everyone is playing a trick on me

Man this sugo...

It smelled like a trap sugo. I only need Tsuru and Zeo from the boosted chars and the chances to pull a dupe legend is more than 50% and my last legends were all dupes...

Nice! Now you just need to try not to think about the convoluted way in which you'll have to pull for Log Kid should he one day make it over to global and you'll be good.

Majukun

oh my god,best sugo ever for me..ok, my standards were rather low

already happened to get a legend...but usually the rest of the pulls were basically crap

today i started with the 3 free pulls,got 3 dupes,and i was already demoralised

then a couple of hours later i decide that,what the hell,i passed a week saying that an all gold was a rare occasion for global

in one multi i got

- Shiliew
- RR coby
- Tashigi
- Caesar (!)
- LEGEND DOFFY
- haruta

basically all this units were on my most wanted list and pretty much give more power to my already existing teams.

i'm a bit in disbelief..so much so that i didn't do the scheduled second multi and i'm still debating if i'm gonna challenge my luck after so much stuff in a single multi...since i'm usually extremely unlucky with sugos there are still a lot of units on my wanted list that i would love to pull, but after such a good multi,the potential for the second one to be disappointing is rather high

oh,and i also maxed both caesar and doffyright away..doffy in particular i have already level maxed and fed a fodder with +190 cotton candy..so all i need to do is to try and socket him using the neo doffy event as a good excuse

talking about neo doffy,i also maxed him today and he lacks one socket...but i think the next copies will be for the legend version, and then we will see if i can get that last anti despair socket on him too

i suppose the usual sockets for doffy are lock,despair,cd and heal right? much like with kuma it wouldn't really matter if it has heal,and actually makes the team able to survive health cuts after using robin.

oh my god,best sugo ever for me..ok, my standards were rather low

already happened to get a legend...but usually the rest of the pulls were basically crap

today i started with the 3 free pulls,got 3 dupes,and i was already demoralised

then a couple of hours later i decide that,what the hell,i passed a week saying that an all gold was a rare occasion for global

in one multi i got

- Shiliew
- RR coby
- Tashigi
- Caesar (!)
- LEGEND DOFFY
- haruta

basically all this units were on my most wanted list and pretty much give more power to my already existing teams.

i'm a bit in disbelief..so much so that i didn't do the scheduled second multi and i'm still debating if i'm gonna challenge my luck after so much stuff in a single multi...since i'm usually extremely unlucky with sugos there are still a lot of units on my wanted list that i would love to pull, but after such a good multi,the potential for the second one to be disappointing is rather high

oh,and i also maxed both caesar and doffyright away..doffy in particular i have already level maxed and fed a fodder with +190 cotton candy..so all i need to do is to try and socket him using the neo doffy event as a good excuse

talking about neo doffy,i also maxed him today and he lacks one socket...but i think the next copies will be for the legend version, and then we will see if i can get that last anti despair socket on him too

i suppose the usual sockets for doffy are lock,despair,cd and heal right? much like with kuma it wouldn't really matter if it has heal,and actually makes the team able to survive health cuts after using robin.

Wow, you got the driven and cerebral dream teams in one fell swoop. Congrats! I'd say screw the next multi and focus on socketting 6* Doffy. You'll see even more mileage out of him as a captain for a lot of the chaos coliseums, at least for many of them up until this point.

Also worth noting is that the Olivia FN is currently an unlockable fortnight and has his books in it. It might be worth doing with the skill up active. I think he needs 5 skill ups to max iirc.

Hana-Bi

Nice! Now you just need to try not to think about the convoluted way in which you'll have to pull for Log Kid should he one day make it over to global and you'll be good.

Yeah, well Log Kid would be great but I think for a double Law team Aokiji is still better. Gave my rcv candy to Law and have socket him with tomes and special tomes so Law is already 3/1/5/5/5 for bind/despair/damage reduction/cooldown/heal.

And congrats to Maju. That's an amazing multi result. Damn. :)

And I hate farming evolvers. Especially those int dragons. Everytime I run those islands I get the damn psy dragon... I need three dragons for Zeo and Neo Doffy but it's just a waste of stamina right now...

MiTYH

Free pulls got me sockets, basically. A Zoro, a Nami, and a Chinjao that got a skillup, which was nice. Nothing all that amazing. Congrats to those with good pulls though! I'll be saving my gems for the next one.

And god, another neo event? This is getting too much. Who has time for all of this?!

Majukun

Wow, you got the driven and cerebral dream teams in one fell swoop. Congrats! I'd say screw the next multi and focus on socketting 6* Doffy. You'll see even more mileage out of him as a captain for a lot of the chaos coliseums, at least for many of them up until this point.

Also worth noting is that the Olivia FN is currently an unlockable fortnight and has his books in it. It might be worth doing with the skill up active. I think he needs 5 skill ups to max iirc.

managed to max him already with the books i already farmed

i'm kind of stupid that way,I never sell legend books in the rare ocasion i actually pull one

with sabo it didn't really pay off since it went very poorly and i have to re-farm his books next time the whitebeard pirates (squardo version) return...with doffy i managed to max him with around..i think 18 books?

i even unlocked the blue turtle stage just to bring him to lv 70 and evolve him (then i just gave him a meat)...then i'll probably sue the rest of the turtles i got on tashigi if i decide to not do the second multi.

didn't rally thought about doffy as a captain since i already have fuji..but he should be more manageable now that there's the doffy ship too

Majukun

Free pulls got me sockets, basically. A Zoro, a Nami, and a Chinjao that got a skillup, which was nice. Nothing all that amazing. Congrats to those with good pulls though! I'll be saving my gems for the next one.

And god, another neo event? This is getting too much. Who has time for all of this?!

get used to it...japan has pretty much a neo raid every event

funny thing is..these neo raid,while welcomed because they force me to go outside my confort zone, don't make much sense in terms of units chosen..i mean there are plenty of obsolete raid bosses atm...garp,ivankov (that was always obsolete), even monster chopper...and instead we get special versions of raid bosses that are still plenty useful...i hope it's just because they are actually gonna heavily change those obsolete raid bosses instead of just adding a socket and changing type...i mean new special and all , and so they need more time.

MiTYH

funny thing is..these neo raid,while welcomed because they force me to go outside my confort zone, don't make much sense in terms of units chosen..i mean there are plenty of obsolete raid bosses atm...garp,ivankov (that was always obsolete), even monster chopper...and instead we get special versions of raid bosses that are still plenty useful...i hope it's just because they are actually gonna heavily change those obsolete raid bosses instead of just adding a socket and changing type...i mean new special and all , and so they need more time.

I like Neo raids just fine, both the unit and restriction on characters, but I hate the timer limit they implement. Not all of us can afford straight 30-minute shots uninterrupted. Let it be a normal raid, let me choose which one I want to face at my own time. I'll still gem for stamina, don't worry!

I've been wondering how they'd handle the more obsolete raid bosses if they did Neo raids of them.

Like Ivankov's ability just ... isn't good. at all. And it still wouldn't be if you changed Iva's typing.

Now if you made Iva PSY & turned the orbs to RCV/PSY/DEX/STR and Iva's own orb as PSY that'd be pretty amazing utility for TS Luffy; (keeping the rcv to be reasonable, if you removed that it'd be god-tier)

But aside from that change Iva would literally need to be remade from scratch to make a neo raid worthwhile.

managed to max him already with the books i already farmed

i'm kind of stupid that way,I never sell legend books in the rare ocasion i actually pull one

Preach. I currently have 45 WB books, 25 SW Shanks, 33 Croc, 27 Law, 20 Barto, and 8 Cabbage books clogging up my inventory. I just have to hold out until the book stacking update hits global, which will be any day now, no doubt. That or pull all the legends first.

I've been wondering how they'd handle the more obsolete raid bosses if they did Neo raids of them.

Like Ivankov's ability just ... isn't good. at all. And it still wouldn't be if you changed Iva's typing.

Now if you made Iva PSY & turned the orbs to RCV/PSY/DEX/STR and Iva's own orb as PSY that'd be pretty amazing utility for TS Luffy; (keeping the rcv to be reasonable, if you removed that it'd be god-tier)

But aside from that change Iva would literally need to be remade from scratch to make a neo raid worthwhile.

I honestly think raid Ivankov is beyond saving. He already has 2 RR versions that are better than him. And even if he did get a Neo version, he would still be competing with himself for a spot on free spirit teams and there's plenty of other orb manipulators available like Kinemon and Kanjuro that get the job done plenty well as is.

I actually really like the format of the Neo raids. Realistically with the reduced number of skill ups needed, even if you can't beat the raid with every team type, you'll probably still have enough to skill max them by the end of the event. And it sure beats trying to fully farm a new raid all in one day.

I honestly think raid Ivankov is beyond saving. He already has 2 RR versions that are better than him. And even if he did get a Neo version, he would still be competing with himself for a spot on free spirit teams and there's plenty of other orb manipulators available like Kinemon and Kanjuro that get the job done plenty well as is.

I actually really like the format of the Neo raids. Realistically with the reduced number of skill ups needed, even if you can't beat the raid with every team type, you'll probably still have enough to skill max them by the end of the event. And it sure beats trying to fully farm a new raid all in one day.

I think "full matching orbs for TS Luffy, no questions asked" on a single unit would still be great; but beyond that yeah .... there's a lot of competition and Iva just doesn't work well.

I personally feel like they're restraining the Neo raids purely to raids that are actually good or useful for that reason.

bjork

Free pulls were Iceburg, SW Zoro, and Mr Prince.

Steering way clear of this one, congrats to the folks who got the goodies.

MiTYH

Double Legend Lucci clears NeoDoffy Fighter team: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qla-xlXPjFM&feature=youtu.be

I'm actually amazed I got this team to work. My sockets weren't nearly as good as in the video (bind level 1... but AH 4), but surprisingly, this is pretty safe. I didn't even need to use Marco's special to clear.

Still, I'll stick with Cerebral. It's my go-to easy team. I just need to figure out a Striker team for the gem, and I'll be good.

Kyou

The F2P striker team is somehow my most consistent team

Colo Killer/FN Kaku/Raid Aokiji/Young Whitebeard/Colo Hawkins with a WB+ friend

Killer/WB on top row, Hawkins/Kaku in the middle. Specials are: WB+>YWB>Hawkins>Killer>Kaku/Aokiji. That's two turns of locked boosted matching orbs and a decent amount of HP cut. Your YWB doesn't need to be skilled up but it helps, but you won't get above level 2 special even at max

RedBoot

Yeah, Corazon was a solid option for forests back when he debuted, but there's a lot of other ways to zombie stuff these days. Outside of being a pretty solid support sub, there's not quite as much for him to do. It'd be cool to see what they could do with a 6+ of him, since he's such a non-traditional legend in the first place.

Also, because I keep track of these things: The new Summer Tashigi is a STR unit, making Tashigi the newest member of the all-colors club (assuming you count Shambles Tashigi, but the game does for socketing so that's good enough for me).

HabeeNo

I am too because Legend Law is beast but save your gems. Nekomamushi is far far superior as a Striker Captain.

Did save it in the end of the day, really thought about it but seeing some comments about how it was a trap Sugo made me hold it after all lol

Btw guys I have a dillema.

I'm never able to finish Ambush Whitebeard, so I can't get a skull to evolve my 6+ WB.

I need 6+ WB to farm Killer, and consequently Neo Doffy, who we don't know if he'll come back.

My question as you all guessed: With my 16.800 Training Points, should I get a Red Skull?

Did save it in the end of the day, really thought about it but seeing some comments about how it was a trap Sugo made me hold it after all lol

Btw guys I have a dillema.

I'm never able finish Ambush Whitebeard, so I can't get a skull to evolve my 6+ WB.

I need 6+ WB to farm Killer, and consequently Neo Doffy, who we don't know if he'll come back.

My question as you all guessed: With my 16.800 Training Points, should I get a Red Skull?

Nah, Neo Doffy'll be back.

If he won't be back fuck Bamco & fuck Doffy.

ExVicis

Guys I didn't listen to my own advice and I pulled again. I saw Majukun's Doffy pull and got jealous because I'm weak.

So of course I didn't get Doffy, but at least I did get
-Tsuru
-Sengoku
-
New Legend
Law.

Majukun

Guys I didn't listen to my own advice and I pulled again. I saw Majukun's Doffy pull and got jealous because I'm weak.

-Tsuru
-Sengoku
-
New Legend
Law.

now I am jealous...when i get tempted and pull i usually get nothing XD

RedBoot

Okay, after 2 and 1/3 days, Doffy #1 is skill maxed at 5/5/4 Bind/CD/AH. Moving on to Doffy #2 for now, planning on doing Despair/AH/DR for this one (basically tailor-made for Shiryu teams).

Making two is kind of weird, but if I'm committed to 90 copies of the boss, I may as well. Not sure if Aokiji is as versatile, though at least in his case I could put extra copies into sockets for Story Aokiji.

MiTYH

Pulled a multi because I'm weak, but if I'm going to be weak, it'll be on an all-gold one:
- Buffalo (dupe)
- 3D2Y Usopp
- Koala (dupe)
- Ideo
- Genzo (dupe)
- Kid (dupe)
- Haruta
- Vergo (dupe)
- Koala (dupe)
- Vergo (dupe)
- Don Sai

So 4 new ones and 1900 Ray points. It does put me over 10k total points, so I can get a skull or ship whenever I want, which is nice. Happy with Haruta for some better drops (later Baccarat!). The others are niche, but some of them I've wanted, like Ideo. Still no Monet, damnit, and no legends. Time to start saving up again...

bjork

Rebecca finally showed up for me. I am glad that's done. I want to go back to Ace sockets. I got that new Ace skill-maxed already, but it only took like 6 or something.

HabeeNo

OK guys, so many good pulls, I'm gonna give in. One pull right now, and another for the next sugo

EDIT:

Blue Gilly (Dupe)
Haruta (NEW!)
CP9 Kaku(NEW!)
Giolla (Doop)
Don Sai (NEW!)
Baby 5 (Technically new since I traded her for Rayleigh points accidentally)
Nojiko (Doop)
3D2Y Sanji (NEW!)
Urouge (Dupe)
Tsuru (NEW!)
Don Chin Jao (Dupe)

Not bad :)

mileS

-Tsuru
-Sengoku
-
New Legend
Law.
With 1 multi? Damn TS Brook and new Law in one sugo. You won sir. Congrats

Y'all still aren't convincing me to pull tho:p

Kyou

-Tsuru
-Sengoku
-
New Legend
Law.
I saw yours and got jealous and weak

I got Leo, Tsuru, Burgess and Don Sai

EMT0

Banned
I'm probably the biggest whale in the thread after the 2YA but I'm really not feeling a multi. I actually talked myself down from 1 to 0. Part of it is my conspiracy theory about Gear 4th, the other part was the dupe Boa off of single pulls. I know I'm fucking done before I even begin.

Majukun

i passed a good 20 minutes before dinner watching sugo pull videos just to convince me that my lucky pull was the anomaly and it wasn't worth it to pull again...

I also checked the rated up list and i'm now down to only 4 units out of 13..i think i'll keep the gems ..even though a gold only sugo really is tempting.

ntw, i waited for caesar o long that i ended up unlocking a green turtle stage just to evolve and level him up..got him up to lv 94..only problem with him is that he doesn't have any famrable socket, so i'm gonna need to use tomes on him

also,i wonder how much i will actually use him after i passed a good year using shiki in his place...but at least now i don't have to sue neither saga or story akainu when i need a secondary driven booster

There's not really any special rates up this sugo whatsoever beyond gold-only, people getting lucky and getting legends are just people getting lucky.

My golden rule is: don't pull unless out of the boosted 5* list there's at least a decent handful (5 or more) you want or really, really want.

Fishing for single characters that are boosted cause you really want them seems like an activity best reserved for an era where "three multis = free legend" is common; because fishing for specific boosted units is actually greatly rewarded when multiple pulls on the same sugo gives a free legend on top.

Hana-Bi

Max skilled my second Doffy. Will probably reach 30 for every class tomorrow, so I don't need to farm them over the weekend. Might farm colo Moria or some more skill books from Toy Soldier island.

Top Bottom