• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT4| Permanent Skill-Up any day now...

Max skilled my second Doffy. Will probably reach 30 for every class tomorrow, so I don't need to farm them over the weekend. Might farm colo Moria or some more skill books from Toy Soldier island.

Jeluz, tho I don't gem so not like I can expect to max him.

Unrelated, I actually keep a little document where I rank how much I want / need each RR unit to give me a quick overview of how much I care for the boosted list:

emTMWn.jpg

I rank units from 1 "wantitude" to 7 "wantitude" where 1 is absolute trash & 7 is either broken or essential (e.g. ts brook for slashers/ts units)

When I look at the current sugo units I'm still missing, only a single one ranks over 5 wantitude; So with the high number of potential dupes, it's clearly not interesting for me.

Let's say the list of units I still lacked from the boosted list looked more like this:

IYAiGv.jpg

That'd already be a lot more tempting.

I really don't want to have to make another Doffy but I think I'm going to anyway just because I want to finish Neo Doffy for the Chopperman rewards. Right now I have 4 different Doffys:

Dex raid AH/Bind
Dex raid CD/Bind
Legend CD/Bind/Despair/AH
Int raid CD/AH/Orbs

I always had a problem of not having lvl 1 orbs on my slasher team so I would always have to look for a friend captain with orbs on it but now with my new INT Doffy that won't ever really be a problem again unless I'm using a slasher team against a QCK enemy where I'll specifically want to use a DEX Doffy although in that case I might be using a socketed 6* Zoro as a FC so the point is moot.

I'll probably just waste some evolvers and farm ANOTHER purple dragon. Bind/Despair/AH seems the way to go but I don't know when I'd really need to use it.

EMT0

Banned
I really don't like suicide/kill your own HP teams & don't have any striker captains nor do I ever really use em.

For fighters I use TS Luffy.

I recognise he's a good unit, but if I got him he'd be collecting dust next to DonChin.

He combos really nicely with 3D2Y Robin in my experience

bobohoro

Neo Aokiji already?
Well fine, might as well stop with the INT one then since he is at a CD of 29, only doing him for Invasions in the future.
Might also be a though choice ahead if we get PSY Sabo early. My DEX Sabo is at special level 2, with his sockets almost done and CC of +140 (yeah, got really unlucky there), so I might just feed my DEX one to a future PSY one, since I really don't see much use for different typings with him.
Oh well, let's wait and see.

First Neo Doffy is skill-maxed, but sockets only at 2/2/4. Will probably start a second one tomorrow, will push Fighters to complete 30 runs (at 15 atm) and Cerebral probably until 20 (at 12 atm), no chance for strikers.

In other news I talked myself into doing a multi. Still needed a few RP for the future anyway, so gold-only is decent and it leaves me at 133 gems, so easy enough to get back to 3 multis if guaranteed legend will become a reality.

It went kinda okay. Got lots of old RR I was missing, although most are pretty useless, but in detail:

Free Pulls:
1. Vista 4* (NEW)
2. X-Drake 5* (technically NEW, since I never evolved him)
3. SW Sanji (DUPE)

Multi:
1. Vergo 4* (NEW)
2. 3D2Y Luffy 4* (DUPE)
3. Coby 5* (technically NEW, hadn't evolved him yet)
4. Machevise 5* (NEW)
5. INTvankov 4* (DUPE)
6. Viola 4* (NEW)
7. Coby 4* (DUPE)
8. DEX Kaku 4* (NEW)
9* QCK Chopper (DUPE)
10. Blueno 4* (NEW)

And my +1 was LAAAAAAAAAAW
DEX (DUPE)

So yeah, pretty happy about both Vergo and Blueno, Machevise might see some use in Coli and Kaku could come in useful as an orb shuffler on LegLucci teams. 50% new units, even if they are old, isn't that bad and I am at 9300 RP now, with a dupe Lucci still in my inventory. So Wild Sanji and Flying Dutchmen should be a lock.

MiTYH

Neo Aokiji already?
Well fine, might as well stop with the INT one then since he is at a CD of 29, only doing him for Invasions in the future.
Might also be a though choice ahead if we get PSY Sabo early. My DEX Sabo is at special level 2, with his sockets almost done and CC of +140 (yeah, got really unlucky there), so I might just feed my DEX one to a future PSY one, since I really don't see much use for different typings with him.
Oh well, let's wait and see.

That... is a good point. My Raid Sabo is terrible, but Neo Sabo starts off so much lower. Same with Aokiji, he's still a bit high (although I can at least clear that one easily)

mileS

went 0/7 today on Neo Doffy. That makes my total 3/25... absolutely infuriating when I'm only able to clear fighters for him.

Rage pulled 2 multi's. For someone with a box size of only 600 its quite the feat to pull all dupes. Got SW Shanks dupe, traded all my points for almighty manuals and went 0/5 on that. Well folks it's been fun but I'm going to take a long long lonnnnng break now.

RedBoot

New class-specific banner has TS Usopp, Garp, and G5 Smoker on it. So those are three of the boosted units for Neo Aokiji (since the current banner worked the same way). Sounds like the Free Spirit version might be similar to JPN's, but there's no telling with the other two.

Kyou

Ate shit two days in a row with my Doffy cerebral team (a single win each day). Switched to Zeenigami's Tesoro team and got 7 wins today. The race is on!

EMT0

Banned
Day Three's progress:

1 Max Doffy Kai(Bind/Despair/Autoheal)
16 spare Doffys(waiting to evolve a second Doffy Kai)

Fighter: 20/30
Striker: 25/30
Cerebral: 19/30

I'm gonna hit all of the rewards by the end for sure, but I can't wait to never have to run the Cerebral stage again. 42 copies of Doffy, I wonder if I'll max out a second one with CD/AH/DR.

Kyou

Day Three's progress:

1 Max Doffy Kai(Bind/Despair/Autoheal)
16 spare Doffys(waiting to evolve a second Doffy Kai)

Fighter: 20/30
Striker: 25/30
Cerebral: 19/30

I'm gonna hit all of the rewards by the end for sure, but I can't wait to never have to run the Cerebral stage again. 42 copies of Doffy, I wonder if I'll max out a second one with CD/AH/DR.

Just finished my first Doffy(B/D/AH) and starting a second (CD/AH/DR). Get the feeling a lot of people are going that route...

my numbers are not as good.

F: 10
S: 13
C: 7

I aint completing any of them

bjork

Just finished my first Doffy(B/D/AH) and starting a second (CD/AH/DR). Get the feeling a lot of people are going that route...

my numbers are not as good.

F: 10
S: 13
C: 7

I aint completing any of them

Don't feel bad, mine are 0/0/0

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Don't feel bad, mine are 0/0/0

Mine are

F: 0
S. 1
C: 1

lawl....aint even mad. Wanna try that Fighter clear for the stone before its gone though xD
I hate running Doffy..regular Raid oder Neo doesnt matter lol.

I'm almost done with Neo Doffy. My 2nd Doffy is skill maxed but his sockets are a bit garbage though 1Bind/2Despair/3AH. I doubt I'll bother finishing unless there comes along a half stamina Doffy event or something

Currently I'm at:
F: 26
S: 27
C: 26

I managed to squeeze in 11 runs in 30 minutes after I finally got comfortable using my Sengoku team. These almighty manuals best be worth it.

Majukun

F:18
S:18
C:14

for me

cerbral pays a really bad first day..but i'm getting better..hopefully now that i have the perfect croco team the runs will be easier and less precise..according to the damage calculator i should gain around 1 mln damage during the burst..that should be enough to grant me at least one or two greats during the burst

EDIT: my god, is incredible how much more damage you can do with a perfect croco team against int doffy compared with the team i was using before with kuma and heracles'n...before i had to hit almost all perfects to kill the first doffy and damage the second one otherwise it was game over...now i can even make a miss and still kill one...and if i do all perfects,i can atually kill both doffys with one single burst

is also incredible how easy is to hit perfects when you don't NEED to...in the previous days,when i knew i had to hit almost all perfects,i made tons of mistakes during burst...today,despite having a new unit in the mix too, i had no problems whatsoever hitting all perfects

also,i have farmed 9 doffy in half an hour, so now the results are, waiting for today's fighter and striker runs

F: 18
S: 18
C: 23

I'm officially finished Neo Doffy and the Chopperman missions associated with it. Got 1 skill up from the 6 almighty manuals so now my Akainu is 1 away from max. Godspeed, optcgaf.

bjork

You guys think there's any value in making a Buggy team of nothing but unevolved legends? They don't necessarily compliment each other, but you could have a pretty solid squad in the right cases.

Majukun

You guys think there's any value in making a Buggy team of nothing but unevolved legends? They don't necessarily compliment each other, but you could have a pretty solid squad in the right cases.

depends on how much damage can this team actually do in the end..i would say no since evolved legends are more valuable than a single double drop

RedBoot

These almighty manuals best be worth it.

Yeah, I'm a bit worried about that, especially after finally getting 5 Robins from the Strawhat Isle and going 0/5 on Story Robin's skill ups (Global 'tis not meant to have her skilled). Hopefully they give us the special ones with Aokiji's rewards.

Still, I'm going to use the manuals on Whitebeard, and judging from some of the Kraken horror stories I've read, this is probably cheaper than gemming for skillbooks on that stage. :p

bjork

depends on how much damage can this team actually do in the end..i would say no since evolved legends are more valuable than a single double drop

That's kinda what I was thinking, too. Just pondering the fate of the dupes collecting dust in my box. 2 Coras, 2 Sengokus, etc.

MiTYH

So the best way for me to not use stamina, apparently, is to clear another forest!

Boa's ship is finally mine! Not sure what I'm gonna do with it, but hey, free gem at least.

Here's the team I used, Can be done with Sabo's of any skill level, obviously higher the better. Just ened Bind3, Despair3, and AH2.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZZYmLPX8LI

Started with 468 cola, ended with 298. So 170 used. Sooo much cheaper than Doffy's ship, my god.

For remaining forests, I now have arguably the two ships I really needed the most- Shanks, and Enel. And Aokiji but his less so. I don't have reliable zombie teams yet, but I'll look more into that maybe next week.

Edit: 0/6 from today's Doffy skillups, still sitting at level 2. This is why I don't gem

Hana-Bi

Cleared the Doffy classes 30 times now. Will keep my almighty books (never used them and have 20 so far) for the skill up increase (hopefully) and then try to skill up my striker Law...

Curious that we're getting another FB event right after the current one ends on the 16th. The next one lasts the 16th to the 29th and coincides with the next event and Neo Aokiji. I'm not used to this "getting in game rewards" treatment in global.

HabeeNo

Still trying to find a stable TS Brook team for Killer Colosseum, that first stage can be such a pain with the giants TT__TT

EMT0

Banned
AH/CS/DR Doffy is 1 away from max, and is at 3/2/3 atm. I probably won't finish his sockets with Neo Doffy, but 14 copies should get me that final skilup

Fighter: 27
Striker: 25
Cerebral: 26

I skipped Striker today due to laziness, but tomorrow I should be able to finish all three. Should being the key word. I'm going on vacation and I'll be trying my hand at the Cerebral stage in a moving vehicle. I'll be impressed if I clear it 4 times tbqh.

RedBoot

Doffy #2 is max skilled, needs 3 more sockets. I have 11 more clears total tomorrow to hit 30 across the board, so hopefully I'll get at least a couple of those with the final copies. It'll be nice to finally get this event complete.

Still not sure if I'll go all-out for Aokiji as well, unless they give us the special skill books. Might have to see what the FB event is first.

Kyou

Jesus I just went 4/4 on my second Doffy. He's almost done!

Also Sengoku is socketed enough that I'm moving on to using books on Legend Lucci. It's a shame Lucci was never given farmable sockets

cw_sasuke

Uhhhh... is someone going to tell him or should I?
I think thats a joke based on the ridiculous bad drop rate of Luccis FN + 10 stages which doesn't make it worth running for most people.

At least that's what I thought xD

I think thats a joke based on the ridiculous bad drop rate of Luccis FN + 10 stages which doesn't make it worth running for most people.

At least that's what I thought xD

I skill maxed two 6* Boas. It didn't even mentally register to me that someone could be complaining about Lucci's drop rate.

Majukun

Curious that we're getting another FB event right after the current one ends on the 16th. The next one lasts the 16th to the 29th and coincides with the next event and Neo Aokiji. I'm not used to this "getting in game rewards" treatment in global.

the second part will 99% be just like the event we got with doffy...if they thought there was a big enough part of the user base that couldn't be involved in the doffy neo raid, they will probably not be able to be involved in the neo aokiji raid either, so another event makes sense

as per the first part..it can be multiple things since we have both a 7o mln download celebration,a 20th anni of onepiece celebration, and the possibility that they will use aokiji dex do fuel another sugofest where they boost the uits that will be crucial for the raid.

EDIT: that moment when you finish your doffy runs, go to use those hard earned almighty books on shanks..and you get a 0/5

fuck this game

EMT0

Banned
I traded in all of the graduation play store cards I received and got well over 300 gems so I said what the hell and threw a multi. Another red, another dupe. This time, Marco. I've now pulled dupes of all the QCK Legends that I own save Cavendish 3+ times each. But QCK Doffy and TS Luffy continue to evade me. And to add insult to injury, no Zeo. Fuck this game :(

Edit: Did a second multi and got both Log Luffy and Zeo. All is forgiven, although I'm stopping after I did a third and got nothing. Let's stay north of 300 gems

MiTYH

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT5| Fuck this game

I'll second this.

I'm not gemming, but all stamina is going to NeoDoffy in Fighter/Cerebral runs. Not sure how many I've done but I know his sockets are almost done. Skillups? Only one so far

Just.... come on game, be cool

mileS

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT5| Fuck this game

I posted the same thing a day ago. My main problem right now is the skill up rate. It's really sucking the fun out of the game for me. I know JPN will always be better for just about everything (in a way that makes sense considering how competitive the market is there) but this constant stringing global along with these god awful skill up rates is something I can't put up with anymore. Doing a few multi's and getting all dupes is super annoying, but I can handle that long term.

some of my bad skill up history off the top of my head. Just pointing out a few of the stand outs. Leaving out plenty of RR bad luck.
0/75 Mihawk (and yes this was on a double skill up event. Probably the 100th time I've brought it up in this thread)
1/45 Doffy
3/25 Neo Doffy
1/35 Neo Mihawk (mind you I did finish him off, but seeing this happen pissed me off)

The one that hurts the most is 2/25 Almighty Books. For someone that doesn't have a lot of money to spend on this stuff, ugh.

I'm going into super casual mode. Saving all my gems, not touching any of the Neo raids coming up. Maybe just for Chopper Man missions. I enjoy the reward system from them quite a bit. If we get the skill up rate change I'll be back to how I used to play.

Kyou

I maxed a second Doffy and now I'm starting to wonder if six almighty manuals are going to be worth all the gems I'd be spending to finish up the 30 runs

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I maxed a second Doffy and now I'm starting to wonder if six almighty manuals are going to be worth all the gems I'd be spending to finish up the 30 runs

I've saved several gems by simply making timely stops for my runs.

last three days I've gotten 8 striker, 6 cerebral, 6 fighter runs in (20 runs - 1200 stamina).
I have 196 stamina - 6 bars + 3 hours of natural stamina = 1212 stamina (IE: 5 refills is enough). Though I've been able to get 7 cerebral / 7 fighter runs in, it just hasn't been worth it to use a gem to get an extra run in for one of the classes.

If I can't get 2 extra runs in for a class, I don't gem. I let the 1 run go. Instead of going through 2.67 bars against strikers, then 2.33 bars against cerebral, then 2.33 bars against fighters (IE: 6-7 gems without snails), I go through 4-5 gems and lose on only 2 doffies per day.

Between the 15 gems from the event counter, the gems for logging in each day, the weekly chopperman mission gems, the strawhat islands gems, the level ups, and the occasional meat snail, i'm basically breaking even on gems while farming two copies of a 60 stamina unit over the course of a week.

Plus all the cotton candies, turtles, tomes, and yes, the skillbooks (all 6 of which I should get tomorrow)

RedBoot

Hey. Hey! Guess who also went 0/6 on their Almighty Books?

Not doing the full 30 again unless it's the special guaranteed skillbooks. At least this time I can justify it because the Doffys are useful, but I don't need more than one DEX Aokiji.

TheShah

Yeah I went 0/6 on the almighty books. Definitely not gonna hit Neo Aokiji as hard as I did Doffy. Went 0/8 on Tashigi books too. Double skill up just not good enough anymore these days.

bjork

Drop rate for Ace on his island has gotten pretty bad, might get 1/4 if I'm lucky. At least I can fit a lot of runs per bar, but still. Don't think I'll finish the new Ace's sockets at this point, and the others are still lacking except DEX Ace. Which, I guess he was the most important one, but still.

mileS

Keep on giving Neo Doffy another chance. 3/34 in total :(

Anand because I hit 30 clears for fighters I figured I'd Yolo my almighty's from that. 0/2. This game is cool.

How many more days for Doffy? 1?

Kyou

Keep on giving Neo Doffy another chance. 3/34 in total :(

Anand because I hit 30 clears for fighters I figured I'd Yolo my almighty's from that. 0/2. This game is cool.

How many more days for Doffy? 1?
I think it goes through Tuesday

cw_sasuke

Fed a bunch of smaller shit with 2-3 copies today...not a single skillup lol.

Kyou

Hit 30 striker wins, celebrated by destroying my striker team

Then went 2/2 and maxed TS Zoro. Good times.

I've decided to give up on fighter at 20 wins. It's too stressful of a team.

Edit:

It's beautiful

Majukun

Hit 30 striker wins, celebrated by destroying my striker team

Then went 2/2 and maxed TS Zoro. Good times.

I've decided to give up on fighter at 20 wins. It's too stressful of a team.

Edit:

It's beautiful

now that i look at it..what's wrong with his arm?i don't think that's how an arm should bend in that position

MiTYH

Phew, went 2/8 Doffys today. Still at turn 20. We've got hime for what, one more day? I hope I can get him to under 17 by then. Sockets are goodish too, 1 bind, 5 repair, 5 AH

ExVicis

now that i look at it..what's wrong with his arm?i don't think that's how an arm should bend in that position
I have TS Zoro on my JPN account and every time I look at his character art I look at that goddamn arm and get annoyed.

Edit: Oh yeah, finished my Neo-Doffy's special. Not gonna bother worrying about sockets or making a second, I'll keep doing it but Rayleigh shop points is where they're going.

Top Bottom