• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT4| Permanent Skill-Up any day now...

MiTYH

Lol those unlockable evolver islands are a joke. Wanted to farm a rainbow pirate penguin but after 6 tries I gave up...

I actually just tried my first of these the other night. Took me about 5-6 tries to get a normal rainbow penguin, so 50-60 stamina. Thank god for Haruta, double drop got me it which was a nice boon. Plus you get a free gem if it's the first time you run it, so money back, only thing it costs is stamina

Mwa~ha~ha~ha!

I finally managed to get my hands on Invasion Shanks!!!

used my Kinemon team:

akainu/akainu
wild sanji/raid kuma
TS Nami/Neo doffy

tho raid kuma's only there for the croc stage on kinemon, he does nothing for my run of shanks; could easily be replaced.

EMT0

Banned
That new Mihawk is fucking bananas o_____o Legitimately puts 80% of the Legend roster to shame and is likely gonna put Slashers back on the map as kings of F2P-wait a second, they still don't have a 1.75x or higher F2P class boost...except for Colo Helmeppo I suppose, but he seems tricky to use reliably since there aren't any units that synergize with him that you'd want to use. Legend Doggo is arguably the closest thing to that if you're south of 40k lifepoints, as he'd get you below 5k HP...I guess that'd make the new Slasher dream team Legend Zoro + new Mihawk as leads, Doggo, Borsalino, Limited RR Law for the affinity boost, and either Invasion Cavendish or Colo Suleiman?

linkent

That new Mihawk is fucking bananas o_____o
Mihawk is obtained from the new adventure when you defeat him.
Captain: Slasher Characters 2.25x and HP 1.3x, boost ATK of Slasher Characters by an additional 1.35x on the turn that his special is used (effectively becoming 3.0375x)
Special: 100x own ATK in typeless damage to all enemies, when the captain is a Slasher for 1 turn lock the chain multiplier to 2.75x and boosts orbs of Slashers by 2x

You are not kidding dood, wtf is this free unit.

koryuken

Mihawk is obtained from the new adventure when you defeat him.
Captain: Slasher Characters 2.25x and HP 1.3x, boost ATK of Slasher Characters by an additional 1.35x on the turn that his special is used (effectively becoming 3.0375x)
Special: 100x own ATK in typeless damage to all enemies, when the captain is a Slasher for 1 turn lock the chain multiplier to 2.75x and boosts orbs of Slashers by 2x

You are not kidding dood, wtf is this free unit.

Basically Log Kid for slashers, but with a better special.

Edit, I would be shocked if be shocked if he doesn't have a 100% clear rate.

Majukun

I was hoping for a different set of boosted units for the nekomamushi sugo... I only have 4 of them but I'm not really interested in most of them... I'll decide the same day if I pull

Kyou

Boosting RR Kid with no notice/reminder that Log Kid won't be available is an exceptional dick move though

Probably doing double Sengoku for Magellan tonight.

edit: Thinking something like this could work, just gotta go in with one psy orb on someone:
53kmUlt.png

having a skill maxed 4* Senor Pink is paying off

EMT0

Banned
In the process of maxing out Kinemon and Kanjuro's sockets, I finally got those last two skillups on Invasion Shanks! *fistpump* ...Buuuut still no PSY skulls *sadface*

Kinemon needs two DR sockets, while Kanjuro needs two Bind and two Charge Special. I'm probably going to finish Kinemon with guaranteed socket books(I have like ten DR ones), while I'm gonna farm Kanjuro to max. SW Shanks is also getting pretty close to max sockets thanks to tomes from running the coliseums. Any more Invasion Shanks dupes that I get will go towards making a new Invasion Shanks without AH sockets.

I've looked around, but can't really find anything. What's the 3x rate up on Japan right now? I don't think it's a Skill Up, but I can't find anything else.

Majukun

I've looked around, but can't really find anything. What's the 3x rate up on Japan right now? I don't think it's a Skill Up, but I can't find anything else.

i suppose it's super success, x3 chance at 1.5 exp

got a skull...a qck one...-_- fuck you too game

RedBoot

Just now catching up on the recent news...Neko sugo bothers me. After my bad pulls on the Inu sugo, I was content to sit on my gems until 3rd anni or G4, whichever comes first. But that was because I hadn't even considered they might give us a double chance sugo, much less one with boosts to units like Neko and QCK Law.

I can probably afford one multi without killing my G4 stash, so I guess I'll do that and see what happens. Hell, if I happen to get a good legend in that pull I can probably just drop the rest as well.

(The worst best part about my plan is that it all assumes Global actually gives us the 6 for G4. If they don't do that it basically blows the whole thing up)

On the other hand new Adventure Mihawk is basically a free top tier legend so I guess I could just count on that.

Got good skill ups this time around, managed to max skill and socket Marguerite with 38 copies and 7 books. My Shanks luck has also been great, he's over halfway now. Actually seeing the light at the end of the tunnel for an Invasion boss.

Started farming Hina just for more Invasion chances. Skill maxed her without a single invasion, which is a stark contrast to the fairly regular ones I got with Kinemon and Marg. Almost wonder if Bandai lowers the rates for the easy ones... :p

Kyou

edit: Thinking something like this could work, just gotta go in with one psy orb on someone:
53kmUlt.png

having a skill maxed 4* Senor Pink is paying off

needed to replace Olvia with Mansherry but it works like a charm. Barely have to stall, nice and easy.

MiTYH

This new raid is just further proof that I really need to beat Enel's training forest. Shanks' too. It's outrageous that the two boats I need the more are the ones I can't beat, mostly because I need sockets on INTkov, and... well, we haven't had that raid in ages. Is it bad I actually need the raid to come back? Desperate times...

That said, going to try either an Enel/Enel, or that Senoku team Kyou posted, but with different boats. Should be fine, I think

EDIT: Yeah, Enel/Enel, RaidDoffy/LeopardLucci, ColoVista/NeoHawk works well with WB ship. No issues, NeoHawk on boss immediately, stall on boss 2 times, then unleash all and win.

0/4 skillups so far.... yaay..

What's everyone doing for sockets? Only two, which stinks a bit

RedBoot

T

My current plan is to go Autoheal/Damage Reduction, since he sees a lot of use in zombie or stall-heavy teams. Though for 2 socket characters, sometimes I just go with whatever they end up getting.

I've been using Double Sengoku, Impact Usopp, Coby, Bon Clay, and Garp to farm him, aka the Zephyr farming team that was outdated by the time we actually got Zeph. I think this is actually the first time I've seriously used Raid Garp in a team. It's about time. :p

Gonna have to use the Dragon Island On Demand to evolve Magellan, though, since I somehow don't have an INT Dragon on hand. Thought I did, I might have accidentally used it sometime over the last week. At least it'll be "free" since I'll get the first completion gem from it.

Majukun

This new raid is just further proof that I really need to beat Enel's training forest. Shanks' too. It's outrageous that the two boats I need the more are the ones I can't beat, mostly because I need sockets on INTkov, and... well, we haven't had that raid in ages. Is it bad I actually need the raid to come back? Desperate times...

That said, going to try either an Enel/Enel, or that Senoku team Kyou posted, but with different boats. Should be fine, I think

EDIT: Yeah, Enel/Enel, RaidDoffy/LeopardLucci, ColoVista/NeoHawk works well with WB ship. No issues, NeoHawk on boss immediately, stall on boss 2 times, then unleash all and win.

0/4 skillups so far.... yaay..

ended up with despair + autoheal

original plan was damage red. + autoheal,then changed to lock and despair,then changed to the middle ground of despair + ah

bjork

QCK Law team can get me through Magellan, but I've only run it twice so far. No way he's getting maxed today. You need like 15 skillups, I can see it going the way Doflamingo did for me, and I'm way not into that right now. :p

EMT0

Banned
QCK Law team can get me through Magellan, but I've only run it twice so far. No way he's getting maxed today. You need like 15 skillups, I can see it going the way Doflamingo did for me, and I'm way not into that right now. :p

I thought you were kidding about 15, went to look it up....goddamit. And RNG's giving the me the dick atm too. I'll give it my best shot, but I'm not banking on getting him done today.

bjork

I've been slowly working on leveling characters I've left dormant for way too long, but my socket game is pretty sad too. Not sad enough to buy socket books, but you know.

Majukun

I thought you were kidding about 15, went to look it up....goddamit. And RNG's giving the me the dick atm too. I'll give it my best shot, but I'm not banking on getting him done today.

i was actually rather lucky today with skillups on magellan..at least 1/5 on every try, several 2/5 and even a 3/5..maxed him relatively easy..i didn't count the copies but i must have used no more than 40 copies

koryuken

Was able to max Magellan with around 3 hours of farming total... Double TS Luffy with Kinemon. I'm for sure taking advantage of the double skillup.

Kyou

nothing like three stamina bars without a skill up

my Magellan is probably going to end up 5 shy of max

edit: Complaining worked, went 2/2 on my last two so he's 3 off max which is a good place to be

EMT0

Banned
I went like 6/35. Not fantastic, but it'll do for the effort I put in. 9 more skillups is approximately 45 more copies for next time. Somehow I've yet to see a single DR socket so I'm 3AH/2CD on a zombie unit...lol.

RedBoot

Went 4 for 20 on Magellan, which is average. Good enough for now, gives me something to farm for later.

Got the Franky Evo skull after a few tries, only Brook's is left. Long Arm Tribe has dropped three times though. It's a rather annoying stage to farm, kinda wish I'd gone with his as the free grab over Robin's.

EMT0

Banned
I'm 1 away from max on my second GPU, Ideo, and Suleiman. I'll give Prison Mr. 3 a gem and cross my fingers, as Suleiman's a nice unit to have for PSY Slashers, and he maxes at 14 to line up nicely with Raid Doffy. Other than that, I'm good on this week's FNs for the forseeable future as I don't desperately need anything from the Don Sai FN. I'll go HAM on on the Violet FN with double Neptune for as long as double exp is up. 50K exp for 60 stamina is too fantastic to miss out on. Once it's over, switch to the Donquixote Kids FN for Don Sai, Law, and PSY Marco. After that, back to the Violet FN until FN Violet, Doc Q, Garp, and Onigumo are done.

RedBoot

I kind of wanted to throw some runs into Whitebeard Allies FN (mostly for Leo books and sockets), but there was just no time between colo and all the new raids. Didn't get as much out of Don Sai FN either. Oh well, I'll get back to them someday.

Gonna try and get a lot out of the Violet FN though. I think I'll end up using most/all of the Sanji copies for sockets, he's a solid beginner unit (even as a captain) but I don't think he'll help much for Sengoku teams.

EMT0

Banned
I'm 1 away from max on my second GPU, Ideo, and Suleiman. I'll give Prison Mr. 3 a gem and cross my fingers, as Suleiman's a nice unit to have for PSY Slashers, and he maxes at 14 to line up nicely with Raid Doffy. Other than that, I'm good on this week's FNs for the forseeable future as I don't desperately need anything from the Don Sai FN. I'll go HAM on on the Violet FN with double Neptune for as long as double exp is up. 50K exp for 60 stamina is too fantastic to miss out on. Once it's over, switch to the Donquixote Kids FN for Don Sai, Law, and PSY Marco. After that, back to the Violet FN until FN Violet, Doc Q, Garp, and Onigumo are done.

Mission accomplished, within two runs out of the three I had for free off natural stamina! All it took was 2 books for each unit. On we march, to the Violet FN.

RedBoot

Derp, I forgot we had a mini-maintenance tonight. Will have to wait a bit. I think the new Gem Pack will be available when it comes back up? Or is that tomorrow?

Hoping for TS Nami as the bonus pull. I got exactly what I wanted last time (SW Franky), and I barely have any of the units on the list, so...I'll probably get a dupe. :p

Kyou

Derp, I forgot we had a mini-maintenance tonight. Will have to wait a bit. I think the new Gem Pack will be available when it comes back up? Or is that tomorrow?

Hoping for TS Nami as the bonus pull. I got exactly what I wanted last time (SW Franky), and I barely have any of the units on the list, so...I'll probably get a dupe. :p

It's tonight. I'm hoping for Usopp, Robin or especially Brook.

I got Sengoku last time and it'd be hilarious to get Rayleigh this time

ExVicis

Gem pack sale tonight? I'll do my pull but I have everything but Sanji (which at this point is annoying that I still haven't somehow pulled him). So I'm not too confident I'll pull anything other than more Shop Fodder.

RedBoot

Got Garp, one of only two dupes for me among the set. WHOO

At least he's max level, saves me the trouble with my original copy. And gems are gems. Just savin' that luck for sugo...

Also I'm about 98% sure there's a little tag on my account that reads "Can never have Timeskip Nami."

EMT0

Banned
Got TS Sanji, was hoping for TS Robin who's the only TS Straw Hat I'm missing. Ah well, I was going to buy gems for tomorrow either way.

ExVicis

I take it back. I was missing two out of the free pull. Sanji and Garp.
Shockingly got Garp. So no selling Dupes for me.

Also I'm about 98% sure there's a little tag on my account that reads "Can never have Timeskip Nami."
Man if I could give you all the Timeskip Namis I have gotten. My account tag says "Can never have Timeskip Sanji" so I understand the pain

linkent

legend Sabo

Sabo - STR - Striker / Fighter
5 Sockets
Starts at 19 turn cooldown - thanks to Justin Higaki
Captain Ability: If there is a STR/QCK/DEX in your team, boost all STR/QCK/DEX by 2.75x attack and 1.3x HP (RIP Cavendish). QCK and Dex slots count as beneficial orbs. Decrease the rate of STR orbs appearing. If there are no PSY or INT units on the team, further boost attack by 1.35x.
Special: STR/QCK/DEX units attack boosted by 1.75x for the first turn, if you hit 4 perfects, this boost becomes 2x next turn.

EMT0

Banned
legend Sabo

Sabo - STR - Striker / Fighter
5 Sockets
Starts at 19 turn cooldown - thanks to Justin Higaki
Captain Ability: If there is a STR/QCK/DEX in your team, boost all STR/QCK/DEX by 2.75x attack and 1.3x HP (RIP Cavendish). QCK and Dex slots count as beneficial orbs. Decrease the rate of STR orbs appearing. If there are no PSY or INT units on the team, further boost attack by 1.35x.
Special: STR/QCK/DEX units attack boosted by 1.75x for the first turn, if you hit 4 perfects, this boost becomes 2x next turn.

That shit's bananas
bananas.gif

RedBoot

Yeah, they may as well put RIP Cavendish in the actual in-game description (though I guess his special still makes him better for taking on STR bosses). I wonder why it reduces STR orbs, though? I guess it actually kind of helps since you really want to see DEX and QCK orbs showing up (he can use Aokiji's bike too).

But yeah, I always wanted to see more type-based legends. We really only had Shanks (PSY), Boa and Marco (QCK/PSY), and to some extent Akainu, as well as the aforementioned Cavendish. Lucy here also gets around the usual issue for Boa/Marco/Cabbage, an attack boost that actually boosts all your dudes.

MiTYH

Got a dupe TS Nami, but it's whatever. At a strong 200 gems and really deciding how much to spend on Neko. One for sure, but depending on how much of a silverfest/what I get, I may pull a second tonight. Gahhh I hate and love sugos

EDIT: Running Double Lucci Rocketmen powerhouse team for the new FN. I like giving this unit some love every now and then

MiTYH

Wow. Need one green dragon to evolve Violet. Went to unlock the dragon stage and... yeah, that's never worth it. 5 stages, first stage random dragon color, then a random one+rainbow on the final stage. 3 stages of fodder.

No thanks, I'll just wait until thursday

Just saw the gem set.
bought it and....

RAYLEIGH!

Nice! Glad someone here is lucky!

Top Bottom