• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One will protect you, the other nine are coming to kill you...

jackdoe

Well, if you choose Batman, you run the risk of him making you a Robin which increases your mortality rate to 100% (I'm positive every Robin has died at least once).

SpaceWolf

Banned
Amazed so few people have answered with Wonder Woman.

Diana could just stash you on Paradise Island which is not only sealed all from the mortal world, but where literally all of the others are magically forbidden to step foot on. Then you could just chill out with all the amazons on the beach, whilst killing time knocking back pino coladas

Well I definitely want Batman on the side trying to kill me because he wouldn't actually try to kill me. I'm sure some of those others don't kill people as well.

How is he going to stop flash from running back in time and killing him as a baby without ever having to go anywhere near present batman?

Prep time.

Seriously on paper Flash would win but we all know within the fuckery of comics Batman would somehow stop this.

SpaceWolf

Banned
How is he going to stop flash from running back in time and killing him as a baby without ever having to go anywhere near present batman?

If Flash went back in time and killed Batman as a baby, surely that would lead to the creation of an alternate timeline where you or he would be unlikely to exist on account of the butterly effect?

jackdoe

Well I definitely want Batman on the side trying to kill me because he wouldn't actually try to kill me. I'm sure some of those others don't kill people as well.
What if he's Batkeaton or Batfleck? Of course Baleman could also accidentally kill you when you're escaping.

voted Flash

the-flash-kingdom-come.jpg

whose prepping for this

Amazed so few people have answered with Wonder Woman.

Diana could just stash you on Paradise Island which is not only sealed all from the mortal world, but where literally all of the others are magically forbidden to step foot on. Then you could just chill out with all the amazons on the beach, whilst killing time knocking back pino coladas

Yeah, but based on what happened with the kid she saved in her comics recently, you know that if you get into Greek Gods territory, there will be a price to pay.

Comic Superman almost always garantees a happy ending.

And people choosing Batman: you'll just become another tragedy he'll brood over. Could he defeat all these other heroes via his prep time powers? Sure. But he still fails to save people all the time, that's part of his character.

Keym

To anyone picking Flash: it's more likely that he'll end up erasing you from existence after a couple of time travelling trips than saving you.

akira28

Green Lanteren take me to Oa.

that keeps me safe from everyone but Superman and Batman.

Batman, keep safe me from everyone.

That keeps me safe from everyone.

Superman has more powers than God.

If someone has kryptonite, he could fly us away from it before it becomes a threat cuz I’d be on the lookout and be all like, “Look out Supes! Captain America’s stupid helmet wings are made of kryptonite probably!” Then we’d fly to Wyoming and Superman would drop me off somewhere and pick up a boulder and fly at the speed of light to drop it on Cap’s dumb face.

And magic? I’m pretty sure the only magic any of these other scrubs has is maybe Wonder Woman’s magic lasso. Oh no. She might make Superman tell her that the third act of her movie was shit and that a villain who looks like a 70-year old butler with a Village People mustache isn’t threatening.

Vixdean

Am I allowed to boss them around? Like, I would have Superman build me some sort impenetrable fortress then send him on offense to kill the rest of them.

Yeah, but based on what happened with the kid she saved in her comics recently, you know that if you get into Greek Gods territory, there will be a price to pay.

Comic Superman almost always garantees a happy ending.

And people choosing Batman: you'll just become another tragedy he'll brood over. Could he defeat all these other heroes via his prep time powers? Sure. But he still fails to save people all the time, that's part of his character.

Plot twist: I'll kill Batman in the end. He won't see it coming.

TacosNSalsa

I'll go with Superman but it depends on which version of Superman I'm given..at his strongest Superman is approaching the level of God ..not A god but THE God.I remember reading that the only beings more powerful than him were God , the Michael Demiurgos (the archangel) and Lucifer Morningstar. Wouldn't be much to worry about there..

But, if it's "Let's talk about this ,Bruce!" Superman ..yea I'm fucked ..

Sojgat

lmao the fuck is Robin gonna do?

Tim - Somehow already have known the other heroes were going to try and kill you when he was nine yrs old, and asked his friends for backup.
Dick - Some sick backflips.
Jason - Steal your tyres, and then die.
Damian - Whine, try to kill you, and then die.

The Flash first, and then Wonder Woman.

I don't really know much about Flash but he's basically the fastest thing in existence, right? Even if we ignore his time travel & ability to move between dimensions, he could just run you to somewhere for safety, and when the first enemy (presumably Superman) shows up, just pick you up and run somewhere else, right? Can he run fast enough to propel to other planets or anything like that?

Secondly, I'd be banking on Wonder Woman to be among the best fighters in this group as well as being almost as strong as Superman, and more willing to kill on top of that. I mean, in all seriousness Cap, Iron Man, Wolverine, Robin and probably Spider-Man wouldn't stand a chance against her, right? Surely even Batman wouldn't win in a fight without his magic 'prep time'?

NimbusD

Is Wolverine the only one who doesn't have a no kill rule? I don't know enough about them but I think that technicality would make me choose him. All the other heroes would pussy out and not actually kill me.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
anyone choosing Batman would be dead in 30 seconds

Flash is probably the right choice

Harmen

Dues ex machine Bats if he has preptime, I am sure he will find some convoluted ways to defeat all of them and hide me away safely before shit goes down.

At least a few of these guys have "no kill" policies, so don't choose any of them and your odds improve.

What if the DC heroes were from DCEU? That Batman will stab you, trow you trough wooden crates, partially run you over, and mark your barely alive body so that gangs will off you in gruesome ways. And he is the greatest detective, so he will find you.

Man get Robin out of there. Why would I choose discount batman.

Anyway Flash easy. Supes is the only one that could stand a chance.

Pau

If I choose the Robins do I only get them in Robin form? Can it include adult Dick who's been Batman before but I just convinced him to wear a Robin suit?

Top Bottom