• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines |OT| Cursed for Life

Ryuukan

Daaaaaaayum. Is that EU?
Says 2.8gb for NA.

NA

wiydrk.jpg

download list is showing 2836MB

Demonfang

Banned
So i saw a few posts above that is has an overarching plot but i hate the multiple routes and ending type rpgs.

does the story change significantly when creating new family members? does character interactions and dialogue change?

Shizuka

Oreshika is showing up on the Vita storefront at the weekly deal tab. Maybe we'll get a PS+ discount later today and we're all screwed.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Oreshika is showing up on the Vita storefront at the weekly deal tab. Maybe we'll get a PS+ discount later today and we're all screwed.

Now this would probably push me over the edge.

Yasumi

Banned
That happens when games have early buyer DLC, like the Ateliers. They were in the weekly deals section for the month or so you could get the costumes.

Downloading now. Looking forward to playing this later today.

Destructoid review:

Despite the fact most of us will never have played the game it's a sequel to, the quality of Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines shines through its gorgeous visuals and deep mechanics. Come to think of it, there's no more fitting way for a game that's about leaving a worthwhile legacy to conduct itself.

8.5/10

jzbluz

Someone did mention that it was $18 with ps+ discount. Sony can keep its $2 if I get to play it an hour earlier.

Top Bottom