• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Origin Thread of trying to get EA games for free

Your 48 hours starts after you download and click play, not when you start the download.

That's very good of them, but I still don't want to bother downloading all of that.

They should probably advertise that aspect of the event a little better - I think a lot of people are assuming it works the same as a Steam free weekend.

Close. It's 50. Even better right?

Much better.

I think I read somewhere the download is about 25 GB, but that's still bananas.

p9l9zIcZdAkh.png

gK6vMil-1g5M.png

v_iG5kaMV7Od.png

USlmdrn9-Jpp.png

Looks like Origin wants a slice of that GoG pie.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
I gotta say, I'm impressed on how much the client has improved. I haven't used it since that debacle where everyone got games for free and now I'm reinstalling most of my old games in my new computer and uploading all my saves to the cloud without issue. Will also give a look at the in-game streaming to see how it performs.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I already have those except Dragon Age II. :/

For old/dead games they might wanna peddle on the cheap, I would be down for FIFA, NHL, Shift 1/2, Titanfall.

But holy shit Garden Warfare for under $5 is awesome if you don't have it yet.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Couple of Origin spares:

Dead Space:
GALU-XJBA-GDAF-G66N-YS3X

Medal of Honor:
8PLL-2KJR-T6ZV-PMYE-23U8

SliChillax

How can I contact Origin support by email? I've been trying to reach them via Live chat for 4 days which is the only option they're giving me and I've had no luck so far. Haven't spoken to anyone, I've been waiting every day like 1 hour.

Zafir

How can I contact Origin support by email? I've been trying to reach them via Live chat for 4 days which is the only option they're giving me and I've had no luck so far. Haven't spoken to anyone, I've been waiting every day like 1 hour.

I had to use a different browser once, because it just wouldn't connect me to anyone when using Chrome. Waited for hours. I've no idea why.

So you could try that if you haven't already?

SliChillax

I had to use a different browser once, because it just wouldn't connect me to anyone when using Chrome. Waited for hours. I've no idea why.

So you could try that if you haven't already?

Wow, you were right. Now I'm just angry that I've wasted so many hours for nothing.

Top Bottom