• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| |OT| Volunteer, coordinate, (index), create

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazerei

Banned
Are we allowed to resign from something? I would like to resign from the Pokémon Conquest |OT| because I am working on a Wii U Games topic, similar to my 3DS games topic.

Thanks, I'm sure someone could do the game a lot more justice then me since I haven't paid attention to it at all.

I can do the OT if you haven't found someone else yet

BATTLE ANGEL
IRON MAN 3
DJANGO UNCHAINED
THE DARK KNIGHT RISES
LINCOLN
BOND 24, 25 AND 27 (somebody else can have shitty ass Bond 26)
CLOUD ATLAS
THE MASTER
TERRENCE MALICK BEN AFFLECK PROJECT
TERRENCE MALCIK NATALIE PORTMAN-BALE PROJECT
BATMAN REBOOT
SPIDERMAN REBOOT REBOOT
JUPITER ASCENDING
BLADE RUNNER SIDEQUEL
GAME OF THRONES SEASON 3
GAME OF THRONES SEASON 3 - NO BOOK SPOILERS EDISH
ROBOPOCALYPSE
THE WOLF OF WALL STREET
THE HOBBIT PT.1 & PT.2
ENDER'S GAME
FRIDAY NIGHT DRUNK THREAD OT 2013

That should cover me for now. If I forget to post one of them in time, somebody else can have them. You're welcome.

BATTLE ANGEL
IRON MAN 3
DJANGO UNCHAINED
THE DARK KNIGHT RISES
LINCOLN
CLOUD ATLAS
THE MASTER
BATMAN REBOOT
SPIDERMAN REBOOT REBOOT
JUPITER ASCENDING
BLADE RUNNER SIDEQUEL
GAME OF THRONES SEASON 3
ROBOPOCALYPSE
THE WOLF OF WALL STREET
THE HOBBIT PT.1 & PT.2
ENDER'S GAME

That should cover me for now. If I forget to post one of them in time, somebody else can have them. You're welcome.

Can I have Avatar 2?
I have a really catchy thread title in mind.

3N16MA

Banned
BATTLE ANGEL
IRON MAN 3
DJANGO UNCHAINED
THE DARK KNIGHT RISES
LINCOLN
CLOUD ATLAS
THE MASTER
BATMAN REBOOT
SPIDERMAN REBOOT REBOOT
JUPITER ASCENDING
BLADE RUNNER SIDEQUEL
GAME OF THRONES SEASON 3
ROBOPOCALYPSE
THE WOLF OF WALL STREET
THE HOBBIT PT.1 & PT.2
ENDER'S GAME

I already claimed Battle Angel Sculli. I have faith that it will be made sometime before Cameron dies.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Who's doing Gravity Daze's OT? Takao is banned though.

Seda

I thought Kayos said he did all the English Tales OTs? Unless you worked it out with him? If not, then I wish I had the courage to do that before you!

He said he'd like to but if someone else wants to do one people can collaborate or whatever. Nobody wants a RE6 issue again.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Since it's supposedly coming out close to the Wii-U's launch this Fall, I might as well state my interest in doing the Rayman Legends OT. I did the thread for Origins, so why not.

Rayman Legends by Snuggler (17th June 2012)

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
He said he'd like to but if someone else wants to do one people can collaborate or whatever. Nobody wants a RE6 issue again.

Yeah I'll collaborate. It's easier if we've got importers who played the game.

Nemesis_

Thanks, babe.

What can I say? I love you guys.

maFTG.gif

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
BATTLE ANGEL
IRON MAN 3
DJANGO UNCHAINED
THE DARK KNIGHT RISES
LINCOLN
CLOUD ATLAS
THE MASTER
BATMAN REBOOT
SPIDERMAN REBOOT REBOOT
JUPITER ASCENDING
BLADE RUNNER SIDEQUEL
GAME OF THRONES SEASON 3
ROBOPOCALYPSE
THE WOLF OF WALL STREET
THE HOBBIT PT.1 & PT.2
ENDER'S GAME

The point of this thread is not to claim threads you want, it's to help people coordinate cooperating together. In many cases it's not a conflict, and so people use this thread to claim stuff, but it's not "first come first serve", and you aren't entitled to post any of these. As far as expressing your interest goes, I guess now everyone knows you are interested in helping out on those threads and if necessary posting them.

The point of this thread is not to claim threads you want, it's to help people coordinate cooperating together. In many cases it's not a conflict, and so people use this thread to claim stuff, but it's not "first come first serve", and you aren't entitled to post any of these. As far as expressing your interest goes, I guess now everyone knows you are interested in helping out on those threads and if necessary posting them.

Well aware, post was a joke which I thought was obvious. I get the idea for the gaming side which have absolutely insane Official Threads. But on the Off Topic side of things it is coming across as something really silly with posters calling dibs on stuff they don't even give a shit about because they posted in a thread in the gaming community forum which just seems all kinds of ridiculous.

I think the idea of securing a person's name to a thread (with date they 'reserved' it) is really stupid. Co-ordinating fine. Reserving? Stupid as hell.

Nemesis_

Well aware, post was a joke which I thought was obvious. I get the idea for the gaming side which have absolutely insane Official Threads. But on the Off Topic side of things it is coming across as something really silly with posters calling dibs on stuff they don't even give a shit about because they posted in a thread in the gaming community forum which just seems all kinds of ridiculous.

I think the idea of securing a person's name to a thread (with date they 'reserved' it) is really stupid. Co-ordinating fine. Reserving? Stupid as hell.

This comes down, once again, to some people thinking they are more entitled to creating said threads than others based on level of interest. =/

cj_iwakura

A couple of us have been planning an OT for P4: Arena for a few weeks now, so I've asked Chavelo if we can take it up, or at least collaborate.

Update: Chavelo's agreed to pass it over to us.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
I thought it was interesting to do and people appreciated it, so I claim it for next year as well.

E3 2013 | General Information and FAQ by Rösti (8th of June, 2012)

Nemesis_

Rösti;38673387 said:
I thought it was interesting to do and people appreciated it, so I claim it for next year as well.

E3 2013 | General Information and FAQ by Rösti (8th of June, 2012)

Jesus christ. I actually just looked at the thread (I avoided GAF for most of E3) and WOW. So much effort. Well done dude, didn't realise how HUGE and COMPREHENSIVE it was in coverage. Impressed.

Added to OP

Bukana

I will be doing the OT for Ragnarok Odyssey, and be hold for a total shitness, though I need some banners and a guide, since it's my first OT.

To be released this summer, I would say sometime in August.

Ragnarok Odyssey by Bukana (9th Of June, 2012)

The second season actually started last weekend, but I thought I'd put together an OT for it since it seems there is some more interest here this year. Probably will be up tonight or tomorrow.

[OT] Teen Wolf (Season 2) by Gunloc (11th June 2012)

BATTLE ANGEL
IRON MAN 3
DJANGO UNCHAINED
THE DARK KNIGHT RISES
LINCOLN
CLOUD ATLAS
THE MASTER
BATMAN REBOOT
SPIDERMAN REBOOT REBOOT
JUPITER ASCENDING
BLADE RUNNER SIDEQUEL
GAME OF THRONES SEASON 3
ROBOPOCALYPSE
THE WOLF OF WALL STREET
THE HOBBIT PT.1 & PT.2
ENDER'S GAME

I look forward to the masterpiece that will be the TDKR thread.

I call

Dead Space 3 |OT| by NotTheGuyYouKill

I don't know if it's allowed in here or even in general, but I'd love to make the official July 4th thread. I see movie topics being called, and I figure America is more important than some movies so why not?

[OT] July 4th Thread of American Independence by SteveWinwood (June 17th 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom