• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| |OT| Volunteer, coordinate, (index), create

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

Can I call XCOM (the firaxis one)? comes out the same day as Dishonored but I can deal.

Also im doing the steam summer sales thread soon, could be added to the OP here

Nemesis_

I'm going to finish my exams tomorrow and then update this OT. If people who haven't already, could you please FORMAT YOUR POSTS so I can easily update the OT!

It makes my life SO MUCH EASIER and EXPEDITES your inclusion in the OP and thus gives you more chance to get noticed and/or no fuck ups to occur from people not seeing you on the list and going ahead and creating an OT.

medium.jpg

New Little King's Story by Schobeleth (23rd 06 2012)

Release is sometime this fall, possible late summer. I'll make the OT when I'm back from China in two weeks. I'm gonna title it "My little king can't possibly be this cute", as per request from Takao <3

derFeef

I have a question, I hope it's the right thread to do - How many characters can a Post hold? I don't want to be surprised if I had gone a bit overboard and let mods know/ask beforehand if its okay to make a multi-post OT.

Nemesis_

All updated.

The post is getting full especially with these General and 2013 releases. To save on character space I must stop linking to the OTs. Hope everyone understands.

June has also been archived early. =(

Levyne

Banned
Good work Nemesis :)

I wonder what other tricks are possible to make managing/listing the OT's not so unwieldy. A stop gap solution would be to see if a mod could somehow give you a second post.

Nemesis_

Good work Nemesis :)

I wonder what other tricks are possible to make managing/listing the OT's not so unwieldy. A stop gap solution would be to see if a mod could somehow give you a second post.

I guess the only solution would be to make a new thread and let me post in it FIVE TIMES or something so that I can overflow as I need to.

But for now we'll see what happens I guess.

Can't believe people still don't post in the format I ask though - I know it sounds petty but it makes updating so much easier >_>

shira

I guess the only solution would be to make a new thread and let me post in it FIVE TIMES or something so that I can overflow as I need to.

But for now we'll see what happens I guess.

Can't believe people still don't post in the format I ask though - I know it sounds petty but it makes updating so much easier >_>
Would it be easier if people pm'd you?

Solo

Since artist has allegedly claimed TDKR after Puddles dropped it, I am making a counter claim for the Skyfall OT. artist already has 5 film OTs claimed this year which is frankly quite greedy and more than enough for one person, let alone the fact he doesn't even like Bond. Hopefully he will graciously step down.

Skyfall by Solo (27th June 2012)

October 26th 2012 release date.

artist

Banned
I've already started drafting the Skyfall OT and only claimed two OTs, one of which I gave up. Like I said in the other thread, if you want to be a dick ..

Solo

You have done:
- MIB
- Dark Shadows

You have claimed:
- TDKR
- Skyfall
- Hobbit (given this one up though)

All in 2012. Share the wealth. With Skyfall 4 months away, I doubt you've put much into it so far.

artist

Banned
I do not want to do the OT.
I do not want to create an OT.
I would prefer a third party did it :lol
And now;
Cool, I'm doing Skyfall I guess.
I could find more of your hypocritical posts but I think people get the point.

And as a side note I only did the hack-job-of-an-OT for Dark Shadowns/MIB because no one claimed it and no one was willing to do it, up until the day/week of the release.

Solo

Oh, I fully intend to collaborate with someone on the thread. I just think it should be in the hands of Bond fans.

Cranzor

I didn't see anything in the original post. Should I post my thread in here so it can be removed it from the list of claimed official threads?

3N16MA

Banned
I'm voicing my interest in a Skyfall OT as well. Would anybody like to collaborate with me? I can use the photoshops!

I can only use paint but will provide you lots of Sam Mendes photos from my personal collection. I'm also willing to collaborate with Solo and artist.

I can only use paint but will provide you lots of Sam Mendes photos from my personal collection. I'm also willing to collaborate with Solo and artist.

Only if each picture is blown up to 1680x1050. The bigger the OP the more pro the thread. Everybody knows that.

Seik

Banned
Hey all, first timer in this thread.

I'd like to do an OT for the US release of The Last Story. If nobody is already doing it, would that be possible?

Thanks!

The Last Story (US Release) by Seik (July 10th 2012)

EDIT: Thread is up! But I got informed with the first replies that the game isn't coming out July 10th but July 31st (Release date has been confusing lately, my bad for not being update.) so I asked Duckroll to delete/lock it and he locked it and said to warn him when it'll be time and he'll bump it, thanks btw, I appreciate. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom