• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[OT] This Winnie the Pooh Flash Game is Way Too Hard for Its Target Audience

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
ElTopos reply on the first page with the edit, without fail, has me laughing really hard every single time this thread is bumped.

SomTervo

Fifth time I've seen this thread pop up. Need to give the game a try...

ElTopos reply on the first page with the edit, without fail, has me laughing really hard every single time this thread is bumped.

I don't see that post, just it quoted? I'm so confused.

rewkol

I hate this thread because every time it pops up I have to go and play the stupid game, feel confident in the early levels, think I'll do better, and then quit in frustration after a good hour or so. Now excuse me while I go destroy Eeyore

Cepheus

You weren't joking about the difficulty... I can't get past the second stage. How are children supposed to play this, never mind beat it? It took me about ten goes before I found out you had to hold down M1, not just click it, to make the bat swing properly.

Lynx_7

I managed to beat Tiger last time I played this and I already feel accomplished for life. Won't even bother with Christopher Robin because I care for my sanity. Besides he's just a bonus superboss, hence the "special" tag, so in my mind Tiger's the final boss and I beat the game :p

Solobbos

Finally tried it after seeing this thread many times. Just beat Chris, what's the problem of this game? Sure it took a few triess, but it's not THAT hard.

Git gud.

Finally tried it after seeing this thread many times. Just beat Chris, what's the problem of this game? Sure it took a few triess, but it's not THAT hard.

Git gud.

bf9.jpg

Can we talk about the fact that a little bear is thought to have failed at baseball practice unless he hits an absurd amount of home runs?

Like what are the expectations being set here exactly?

Toxi

Banned
Can we talk about the fact that a little bear is thought to have failed at baseball practice unless he hits an absurd amount of home runs?

Like what are the expectations being set here exactly?
Not just hit that, he has to hit an absurd number of home runs for pitches that blatantly defy the laws of physics.

My personal theory is that Poo is being punished like Sisyphus and hitting homeruns is his boulder.

El Topo

No, not this thread again. No. The memories. No. Please. No. It never ends. The ride never ends. It just goes on and on and on and on and on.

shandy706

First time actually attempting this, lol.

Seems I've found the trick right away. Took a couple times with Eeyore, but I realized you just don't pay any attention to the graphics.

Just click the ball with your mouse pointer when it hits it. Just breezed through the first 4 on the first try after that. Now to see how bad it gets.

Edit* Beat rabbit on the first try. This game's difficulty is greatly exaggerated...to this point.

Edit 2* Bahaha, just got to the Owl..NOW I'm laughing.

Jay Sosa

Jesus wtf is wrong with piglet? He throws heat. How can this possibly be fun for little kids? lol

piglet.

lol.

No, not this thread again. No. The memories. No. Please. No. It never ends. The ride never ends. It just goes on and on and on and on and on.

yep..but it is somewhat of a tradition around these parts to bring it back at least once a year.

And it is a brilliant game. If somewhat challenging.

Top Bottom