• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Outlast on PS4 runs at 1080p/60fps

Yeah if I didn't already have a ton of games on my AU PS+ I would've swapped over to US a long time ago.

So many damn Vita games that I am playing would go out the window though :(

Replicant

Yeah if I didn't already have a ton of games on my AU PS+ I would've swapped over to US a long time ago.

So many damn Vita games that I am playing would go out the window though :(

Since I buy a lot of disc games locally, I have no choice but to buy DLCs from AUS PSN. But yeah, when it comes to other one-off digital purchases, I'd much rather get it from US PSN.

Linconan

Wow that's pretty lame. I can't believe how lacking the PS4 is in terms of 3D content.
Agreed.
You think Sony slowly pushing it last Gen, would make something compulsory and/or offered support to include it with first party titles, and third party Sony would offer support, if they choose.
smh

Oh well.. *sobs.. Outlast would've been awesome in 3D. Sadly that wasn't the case.
Moving on :(

MarionCB

It's not being released in Australia on the 5th? Oh, goddammit, you have to be kidding... and I just know when it is it'll be censored. I hate our classification/censorship process so much; what the hell is wrong with us that we have this insane system continually getting in the way?

SparkTR

The game is amazing in 3D. The console manufacturers should have pushed it with current gen hardware, instead of haphazardly shoving it with outdated last gen hardware and driving people away when the games looked/ran like crap.

It's not being released in Australia on the 5th? Oh, goddammit, you have to be kidding... and I just know when it is it'll be censored. I hate our classification/censorship process so much; what the hell is wrong with us that we have this insane system continually getting in the way?

Not censored on PC/Steam when I played it months ago, don't see why it will be on PS4 in Aus unless Sony is pushing for it.

pa22word

Not censored on PC/Steam when I played it months ago, don't see why it will be on PS4 in Aus unless Sony is pushing for it.

As an indie game though (if it works anything like it does in the US) Valve doesn't require a rating classification in order to be sold on steam.

Sony on PSN does though, which in Aus and Germany I can imagine might throw a wrench into things.

Nerix

Just read Red Barrels tweet.

NO 3D

:(

Poster on page one got some explaining to doooo..... *stares* lol
Yep, here it is... So what have we learned? Don´t get hyped because of a random post on Neogaf without a source... Thx @Freedom = $1.05

unbenanntg4a3e.png

https://twitter.com/TheRedBarrels/status/429348303436660736

SilentFlyer

pa22word

Its a bummer for those living in Middle East to not having this game available because of extreme violence and nudity (?). I was looking forward to this game but look like know I'[ve to create either US and UK PSN account and arrange for week or two week PSN trial to download this game.
No question mark on that nudity, lol. Lots of man sausage swinging around in this one :p

Bishop89

so umm...any update whether us aussies are getting it or not? If not, any news on a replacement?

Still bullshit that we have to be worrying considering the type of game it is...

I havnt played the PC version, but I assume there is no sex/drugs in it.

3D support isn't even logical for Outlast, considering you play most of the game viewing the world through a decidedly 2D videocamera viewfinder.

I mean, that'd be a ton of work for a small team to go through, when it doesn't even fit one of the central mechanics of the game, which is the need to use the camera for night vision.

Top Bottom