• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overcooked Special Edition finally hitting the Switch this week

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Day 1 - thats one of the indie games ive been waiting to hit Switch.
Usually i wait on sales for Indie games....but not for this one.

Not sure if I'll double dip on this one. My wife and I played the Xbone version a lot and loved it, but the game gives me so much anxiety lol. So stressful trying to get things plated and cleaned.

Jofamo

wow! outta nowhere!

I've been hounding for a release date since this was announced on Switch. It's perfect for the console. It's one of the only games my (non gaming) girlfriend seen in the original Switch sizzle reel and wanted to play immediately. I've held off on buying it for anything else.

instabuy

PMurphy1978

Neo Member
So excited for this - played it at EGX and though it was charming and a lot of fun!

Yet another great little party game for the Switch. :)

Vitor711

Performance was ROOOOOOOOOUGH when they showed it at EGX Rezzed. Hoping things have been ironed out since then as it becomes an easy sell if so.

fernoca

Been really wanting to get thid.

Is it fun as a single plaayer game?

Though the fact that cooking, serving and doing dishes is what I do for a living...puts me off a bit. XD

Patison

No matter how strong relationship you have with your SO it won't stand a chance against Overcooked. Highly recommended.

WhatNXt

I'm buying this to play with work colleagues when we're stuck with an indoor lunch hour..

Amazing multiplayer. If you're a dorm switch gamer this has gotta go on your list!

Coxy100

Banned
OP...... 'finally' hitting the Switch...

It was only announced in February - I'd say that's pretty good going.

Great game - enjoy all!

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
I swear, Switch eShop games release date are always announced the same week as they're going to be released.

Memory

Is this good for someone who is only going to play solo or co-op with a non gamer who only likes snipperclips and puyo puyo tetris?

Raysoul

Is this good for someone who is only going to play solo or co-op with a non gamer who only likes snipperclips and puyo puyo tetris?

This game is as casual as Diner Dash, so yes.

Edit: No to solo play. Coop is the nickname of this game.

Top Bottom