• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch: Christmas theme and Arena references found in sound files

I serioisly don't understand the obsession with Mercy so many people seem to have. She shouldn't get another skin for awhile IMO.

That being said, I hope Torbjörn, Mei, and Winston do get some love with the skins for once. It seems like their time. D.Va, McCree, Pharah, Symmetra and Zenyatta could also use some skins that aren't just palette swaps.

Blues1990

Man, I'm being impatient & just want the leaks to come on through already. I'm dying to see what goodies Mei & Winston get (if they do get anything, that is).

I'm kind of surprised we haven't heard or seen anything official on this yet or that nothing has been leaked. It's supposedly about to start.

Azerare

Yeah, I think they realised how stupid it was to not allow you to use coins. You could buy all the Halloween loot if you had the coin. 3000 being the highest price.
Which that was dumb too considering everything was 3x the normal rate. You can only play so many games with the loot box rates before you have to buy boxes to get everything.

Hopefully the rates get more generous or they lower the price on holiday themed skins.

Top Bottom