• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"P.T" Interactive teaser up on PSN Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoo-doo

Banned
GAVE ME A FUCKING HEART ATTACK, FUCK ME!

Don't play this whilst charging your DS4, I nearly pulled the damn console off my table. I screamed and spazzed out, had no control over my body when it happened.

Goddamn. never again, I have shut it off.

I guess this game is the real deal. I can't play this, but I surely will play this with some people around.

Can somebody explain to me what is so scary about this?
All I see is walking around a red tinted room with animated gifs of eye balls in picture frames

GAVE ME A FUCKING HEART ATTACK, FUCK ME!

Don't play this whilst charging your DS4, I nearly pulled the damn console off my table. I screamed and spazzed out, had no control over my body when it happened.

Goddamn. never again, I have shut it off.

Wahahahaha.

So this could be team siren's next game besides Gravity Rush 2?

I mean, I ain't even mad anymore. This is masterful trolling. Why would anyone stop looking through the hole during a monologue when it's the only different thing you've seen in 20 minutes?

GG Shagg, A+ stream.

Fake Edit: Finally?

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Sooo, now I just have
heavy breathing out of the
phone and the radio What do I have to do know - Sorry for so much asking, I have no idea what to do

MrDenny

Played for a little, and shut it off.
It's daytime and I'm too scared too play.
Has anyone played with the playstation gold headset on?
I want to give it a try, but it might give me a heart attack.

I dont know what to do.
The bathroom door is open for a second time. The same static breathing is on loop.
Ive R3d on the phone, the door, the bear (which flashed a word on the screen fora second) and the radio.
Nothing.

I love the creepiness of the thing but its wearing thin.

TheChits

LLShC.gif
LLShC.gif
LLShC.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom