• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"P.T" Interactive teaser up on PSN Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

polychron

What am I missing? Just finished the
hell
sequence, back in the dark
with the baby in the sink and the clock hitting midnight
. going through door just loops. What now?

edit: just didn't loop enough apparently.

rpmboy

It "glitched" out. It started the game over but now its very different.

The bug screen? A few loops after that your flashlight will turn green, then go back, but I keep looping without anything happening, text on wall stayed and clock is 0:00

winstano

I downloaded this because I have my own theories as to what it is. Going off the stuff mentioned in this thread, I might as well just delete it and watch the ride...

Dalek

I'm starting to think this is Silent Hill. It has a very similar vibe and concept to it for starters. Secondly, the studio doesn't actually exist. What other publisher has pulled something like this before? Konami. At first I thought it was a Sony published game, but the trailer only says the "developers" name. Thirdly, and this is a long shot, the options menu looks strikingly similar to MGSV: Ground Zeroes. And wasn't it said that the next Silent Hill would run on the FOX engine? This sort of has a similar look to other FOX engine rendered things we've seen in the past.

You've convinced me. Plus this is Kojima's M.O. in as far as a mystery developer unveiling a new title.

I'm stuck at the heavy breathing part too. The bathroom door is open again but nothing happens.

look for items like the teddybear and houseplant etc. R3 to focus.

The picture next to the clock radio that says 23:59 will get new parts of the image thats missing...

Ok, I'm stuck...
Just got killed (or something like that) and have no idea what to do now. Everything seems just like before...

Jagxyz

look for items like the teddybear and houseplant etc. R3 to focus.

The picture next to the clock radio that says 23:59 will get new parts of the image thats missing...

Where are the items? There's 2 by the picture, 1 at teddy, 1 near roof by bathroom

Jabba

Banned
I dont know what to do.
The bathroom door is open for a second time. The same static breathing is on loop.
Ive R3d on the phone, the door, the bear (which flashed a word on the screen fora second) and the radio.
Nothing.

I love the creepiness of the thing but its wearing thin.

Stuck here too. I've looked all over the place.

Lucent

I'm very stuck.
I was strangled or something. Talked to a head in a bag I guess after that. I looked around a clock and at a teddy bear, both made words appear on the screen that I can't read. I don't know what to do.

kai3345

Banned
Wonder what this means?

eL7juAK.png

I'll bet the "teaser" is the full game

8bit

Knows the Score
which one, near front door or clock, I don't see anything.
The clock goes from 23:59 from 0:00 and bells go off though

After the bells,
go to the plant beside the clock, there should be a piece of a picture that fits into the picture on the wall with the text I posted.

Marvel

could never
Unless you mean horror like Jakob's Ladder, most horror films now are all about the gore and not about the journey.

Caught your edit:

I never play horror games alone, so I feel that.

Yeah I don't like gore horror, but spooky ghost and demon horror I can just about atch with enjoyment. This was just... yeah awful lol.

Paertan

Man that was spooky at times. Got stuck on the green/yellow light thingy and need to get to bed now. Really liked it. Looking forward to the full game.

Superflat

Just got the flashlight and out of the bathroom. Walked through the hallway a couple times after that, most of the lights in the hallway are off.

Fucking hell I can't take this.

I'm starting to P.T is a new silent hill game and that game studio is not real Ala Moby Dick Studios for MGS5. Something about 7780s Studio sounds fishy to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom