• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"P.T" Interactive teaser up on PSN Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still hope he works on it in some capacity. This project has the potential to be just incredible. Kojima and Del Toro are such talented people. The duo working on a Silent Hill revival is beyond what I could have hoped had I put together my own dream team list. I really hope they work something out. Or at least we can find out what's going to happen.

Gandalf

Played this with my Girlfriend a couple of weeks back. The atmosphere in the game still creeped me out even though I've played it through a few times. And considering she never plays games, she thought it was amazing.

I really hope Silent Hills isn't dead :(

I want Kojima to still be on this.... And at the same time I want him to be free from Konami after that massive dicking they gave and are still currently giving him.

I can't handle this maelstrom of emotions!

Betty

Banned
Damn, I must've missed the memo on this....I was looking forward to Silent Hills this year :(

This year? Now that's optimism. Even if Kojima and co were still working on it the game would be a 2016 release at the very earliest.

If I were a betting man though, I'd say it'd dead, deader than dead even.

Tainted

This year? Now that's optimism. Even if Kojima and co were still working on it the game would be a 2016 release at the very earliest.

If I were a betting man though, I'd say it'd dead, deader than dead even.

There better be some big announcements at E3 this year....because 2015 is looking rather shitty for me now :( Then again, even with E3 annoucements it wont change anything, low chance of getting annoucements and releases in the same year

driver116

I'm playing MGS V and the radio transmission from PT is playing on a radio in the jungle. Gave me the creeps lol.
Kojima ultima troll.

fwpx

I'm playing MGS V and the radio transmission from PT is playing on a radio in the jungle. Gave me the creeps lol.
Kojima ultima troll.

KAEm_f-maxage-0.gif

Pancake Mix

Copied someone else's pancake recipe
Ah come on. Thought the bump was Konami putting P.T. back up or something. Glad I never deleted it, even if there is a workaround if you have the licence.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Dude you don't ever bump this thread, thats just cruel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom