• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"P.T" Interactive teaser up on PSN Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bricky

It is a shame Shagg187 didn't manage to finish the demo earlier, that would've been an absolutely magical way to find out after watching his stream for hours.

Ok I got past the picture pieces. Now I am in a loop
where one time it turns green. I notice that every time the bell rings the woman shows up in a different spot. I just keep finding her, should I be doing something else.

Almost had a heart attack just watching this stream. Just told my friend about it, she's a huge Silent Hill fan girl. Can't wait for her reactions! Gonna play it later tonight after the TLoU tourney.

I can't. My heart is in my goddamn throat. I just can't.

Japanese developed Silent Hill. And not just any Japanese dev. Kojima fucking Productions.

And I love Guillermo del Toro. I just...

I have no words.

OMG its silent hill!!!!!!!! You guys spoiled it. Oh well I still want to finish this. But this is impossible. How did anyone figure this out on their own?

LakeEarth

I posted this in the other thread, but I had to mention it here. Did you guys notice that the mirror in the bathroom was broken so that you couldn't see the main character's face?

Now we know why.

murgo

I wasn't able to finish it. Have no idea how to progress after the
picture part.
Ah well, the secret's out anyway.

Fuck this thing. I'm standing waiting outside
the door where a crying kid was heard earlier. The fucking thing swung open after that creepy fuck was standing outside.

My nerves can't deal with this shit.

I wasn't able to finish it. Have no idea how to progress after the
picture part.
Ah well, the secret's out anyway.

Over by the telephone are the words "Hello!" Keep turning away from it and you'll notice letters disappearing. Do this until your left with just "o!" Then go by the front door (under the swinging fridge) and read the sentence on the wall. 4 letters should have moved there and you should get an event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom