• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"P.T" Interactive teaser up on PSN Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eggbok

I'm not great @ playing Horror games but holy shit I just screamed loud as fuck. I'm in a Skype call with a friend and he started laughing at me asking if I was okay. JESUS FUCK MY HEART, I CANT TAKE THIS.

The most surprising thing about this being a Silent Hill game is the fact Konami let Kojima work on something that isn't Metal Gear!

Really happy that his creativity is being applied to other games.

MMaRsu

Banned
Wow sick reveal. No wonder this game gives out mad uneasy vibes, the old Silent Hill games did the same for me.

Alright, I have to leave on a 2.5 hour drive now so I can't keep F5'ing this thread and gushing hype. Just. Holy fuck.

Oh my god. Probably 2016 release date but I don't even give a fuck. Silent Hill is back in a huge fucking way.

Lucent

Yeah the stuff to do would be more helpful than watching an hour of her trying to figure out what to do like we've already been doing. lol

mhanna49

Neo Member
In the video, soapywarpig stands by the phone for a while and it rings. The person on the phone says "You have been chosen." She goes down the stairs through the door and the screen goes black and plays the ending.

I've become such a wimp lately in regards to horror games. I've probably played most of the games in the genre, but here I am pausing to let me heart settle after every few steps in the hallway. Lol

So much chromatic aberration!

Hoje0308

Banned
In the video, soapywarpig stands by the phone for a while and it rings. The person on the phone says "You have been chosen." She walks the loop again and the screen goes black and plays the ending.

I've been trying that, but I think you have to find the ghost lady a certain number of times before you can "activate" the final sequence.

jett

D-Member
Is this demo running at 30 or 60fps? It looks better than MGSV to me, I would've never guessed it was the Fox Engine.

Conezays

About to play this demo now...the surprise was "spoiled" already, but this is one of the best marketing ideas I've seen in some time. Kojima is killing it this year.

Gogo_ZvC

Anyone else get a bug after the demonic voice started saying the numbers over and over again? Was that supposed to happen? Should I keep playing or did it put me back to the beginning?

DedValve

Banned
About to play this demo now...the surprise was "spoiled" already, but this is one of the best marketing ideas I've seen in some time. Kojima is killing it this year.

There was no way you would have found it out yourself unless you where extreeeeeemeeeelllly lucky. The game was made to go viral like this.

I've been trying that, but I think you have to find the ghost lady a certain number of times before you can "activate" the final sequence.
Hmm, what if she literally was "chosen"? Meaning someone at Konami or Sony picked one of the streams and sent a signal that allowed her to finish it...

Hoje0308

Banned
Hmm, what if she literally was "chosen"? Meaning someone at Konami or Sony picked one of the streams and sent a signal that allowed her to finish it...

I've found the ghost a couple times, then went through the loop. Now the clock is off and I don't know what to do to trigger the next event. I heard the baby laugh like it did with her before she got the telephone call though. I'm only playing for like thirty seconds at a time though.

And no, I don't think Sony or Konami are in possession of a secret signal to send to gamers on Twitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom