• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PAL Charts - Week 24, 2017

tolkir

DC Comics characters don't seem to be so extremely appealing to Spanish fighting game fans, given how Tekken 7 almost doubled its sales, as well as USFII not being that far from it.

Yep, only Batman is big here. Last week was Wonder Woman movie debut and it didn't have very good results. The Mummy and Pirates of the Caribbean had better first weeks.

"It was a very poor week for games retail in general, with just 171,389 boxed games sold across the whole market. "

Fucking hell. Wonder if you even need 5k sold for a top 10 spot?

Millions of people are reserving their cash for the return of Crash next week, that's why.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
I know there are jokes going around, but yes, the Crash Bandicoot remaster could be a pretty good seller. I'm expecting a great debut for it.

jonno394

I know there are jokes going around, but yes, the Crash Bandicoot remaster could be a pretty good seller. I'm expecting a great debut for it.

it's extremely high on the bestsellers of 2017 on amazon.co.uk (4th best seller of the year over there).

Zedark

'Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is back at No.5 with a 45% jump in sales, driven by an increase in available Switch stock, while The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild had a 68% sales jump (but still sits outside of the Top Ten at No.12).'

I noticed the Neon switch was back in stock at Amazon UK for a couple of days. Back out of stock again now. I wonder if this will be reflected in Japan sales this week too.
There were some signs to that degree (more days on which a restock happened, large anecdotal restock numbers), so we might indeed seen an increase next Wednesday.

marc^o^

Nintendo's Pro Bono PR Firm
Week 25, french charts:
M4zh2DH.jpg

Top Bottom