• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PAL Charts - Week 47, 2016

Bruno MB

Bruno: have you posted previous Final Fantasy entries first week number in UK anywhere?

Can you post them again. thank you

Did i every mention your contribution to PAL threads is simply beyond amazing..

I posted some weeks ago estimates for a bunch of recent releases, but when it comes to mainline entries I only have the sales for Final Fantasy XII (90,000) and Final Fantasy XIII (~170,000).

https://web.archive.org/web/20070303172624/http://www.gamesindustry.biz/content_page.php?aid=23070

Bruno MB

Fifa 17 and Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare should be in the 125,000 - 150,000 range based on last year's post Black Friday week. It will be hard for Final Fantasy XV to debut at first place.

Pokémon Sun / Moon should have a 70 - 80% drop.

Bruno MB

From UKIE:

'FIFA 17' holds off 'Final Fantasty XV' to keep the No.1 spot

An impressive launch for Square Enix’s ‘Final Fantasy XV’ means it debuts at No2 while ‘Fifa 17’ maintains its grip on the crown. Despite missing out on the top spot it’s a great start for Square’s beloved series. It ranks as the second best launch (by our market panel) behind 2010’s ‘Final Fantasy XIII’.

’Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare’ makes way for the new release dropping a spot to No3. Familiar titles jostle for position with ‘Minecraft: Xbox Edition’ pushing back into the Top 10 at No10. The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim – Special Ed’ benefits from retailer promotions climbing six places to No11.

Ubisoft deliver ‘Steep’ for PS4 and Xbox One with the snowboarding title making an impact at No24. In terms of Winter Sports titles it finds itself at No4 for week 1 panel sales just ahead of SSX Tricky. ‘Super Mario Maker’s dramatic surge back into the Top 40 is driven by the arrival of the 3DS version, which fires it back up to No25. Finally Take 2’s ‘Battleborn’ continues to climb up the All Formats chart, making its way to No40 following recent promotions.

Final Fantasy XV over Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare are very positive news, it must have sold over 100,000 units. Let's hope Chart-Track will give us this week the weekly percentage changes for the top spots.

Hasney

Ubisoft deliver ‘Steep’ for PS4 and Xbox One with the snowboarding title making an impact at No24

I didn't expect much better, but oof anyway.

Battleborn at £4 was still only enough to drag it to #40

Zedark

From UKIE:

Final Fantasy XV over Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare are very positive news, it must have sold over 100,000 units. Let's hope Chart-Track will give us this week the weekly percentage changes for the top spots.

That's a pretty neat result I think. Also, it's position between FIFA and COD should allow for accurate estimation, which is also pretty cool.

Kyonashi

Phew, nice result for FF. Seems like the franchise still has legs which is great. Really enjoying my time with XV so far.

Top Bottom