• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Palmer Luckey to appear on HTC Vive stage at TGS

Nope.

7tIQtzX.jpg

One of the best performance artists of our time.

Based Palmer.

Quoting myself, i wasn't prepared for this.

I appreciate the fact that he dressed as best girl Rem.

JackDT

Better use of his time and money than trying to lower the quality of political conversations and then lying about it.

Seriously, good on him for continuing to be engaged in his field and not going 100% Notch reclusive asshole billionaire.

Wow, I jumped from page 1, the announcement, to page 5 which is a picture of him in a bikini...

I feel like I missed a helluva journey...

Theswweet

Seeing Luckey dressed up as Rem and the recent announcement of a new Re:Zero OVA (when Luckey was apparently asking who to talk to about funding more Re:Zero adaptations), I'm seriously beginning to wonder if he had anything to do with that.

/off-topic

Many need to separate him supporting US political movements.

Hard to believe, but business doesn't necessarily revolve around American internal politics and who supports who. There is a big world outside the US of A.

Palmer supporting Trump really has little relevance here in the UK. Nothing illegal transpired
Yes it does and I’ll join Exterminieren in saying fuck you asshole to Palmer Luckey every day. The ramifications of him actively supporting scumbags who hurt good people are important to anyone with a soul.

Lakuza

Many need to separate him supporting US political movements.

Hard to believe, but business doesn't necessarily revolve around American internal politics and who supports who. There is a big world outside the US of A.

Palmer supporting Trump really has little relevance here in the UK. Nothing illegal transpired.

From the uk too and I don't like him, so please don't group a country with your opinion on something. Racists are a problem internationally, not just America.

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
Actually... your post is entirely incorrect.

It isn't just U.S having a surge of Alt-right and white nationalists, many countries in Europe is having this issue. The problem of it in U.S is having an effect on the world also, so yes, most of the world do care. They just can't really do anything about it.

EDIT: If this news is true or he is coming into partnership with HTC, then I will not buy a Vive which I was planning on along with the next graphics card.

Its impacting US directly, but other countries has their own problem to face with. We will just have to hope the US citizens will do something about it.

And since since the news is false, I assume you are going to buy a HTC vive and a graphic card now? Or were you just lying as expected?

Top Bottom