• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pam Anderson dating Julian Assange

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://pagesix.com/2017/03/10/pam-a...assange/?_ga=1.182371623.142850260.1489154729

“Baywatch” star Pamela Anderson has gone from slow motion runs on the beach to mysterious late night visits to the embassy where WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange is holed up.

Anderson was most recently spotted entering the Ecuadorian safe space in London Thursday night wearing a camel overcoat, snug black top — and either a really short skirt, or no pants at all

She refused to deny the dating rumors — saying he intellectually stimulates her more than all her “ex-husbands and lovers combined.”

“I think he’s quite sexy,” she wrote in a blog post on Thursday. “He has tremendous strength and stamina — though vulnerable. Hard to imagine him that way — as capable as he is. But, he is up against the biggest super powers in the world.”

In early January, Anderson penned a letter to then-President Barack Obama — urging him to consider “pardoning” Assange after the hack of Democratic emails in the months before the 2016 election.

giphy.gif

Zombine

Banned
"Tremendous strength and stamina"

Is it just me or does that sound like...does that sound like something someone else would say?

I just like the idea that Obama, out of the blue, once received a penned letter on his political stances to hacking from Pamela Anderson.

See that Trump? You have to PAY to get the kind of attention Obama was naturally getting.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Dennis Rodman's stint in North Korea was merely the blueprint for this sleeper cell strategy.

This is execution stage 1 protocol 6.

kirby_fox

Banned
I'm imagining an elaborate CIA catfishing.

"We need someone to infiltrate. We've been watching and understand he's a big fan of yours. We would like you to get close to him, make him fall in love with you more than he's ever been in love with someone, and then break his heart and blame Russia. He will turn on his handlers, and they'll have nothing left to leak. Can you do this Pam? For America?"

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
"We need someone to infiltrate. We've been watching and understand he's a big fan of yours. We would like you to get close to him, make him fall in love with you more than he's ever been in love with someone, and then break his heart and blame Russia. He will turn on his handlers, and they'll have nothing left to leak. Can you do this Pam? For America?"

But she is Canadian! Her loyalty to America is in question.

I thought this was already known. I remember sometime last year her going to visit him, and advocating on his behalf to the press.

butalala

It's like an episode of V.I.P.! Maybe Netflix is bringing it back?

Furyous

.... WAT?

*looks around*
*pinches cheek*
*touches door to make sure it's real*

Julian came up fast as fuck. Is this the feeling hurt people have when they see a photo intern dating a supermodel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom