• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pam Anderson dating Julian Assange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
"My boyfriend is an alleged double rapist and a walking Russian bubble boy apparatchik"

Also her politics are all over the place. She's a blonde Channer effectively. Raises money for aids and animal welfare and supports the Israeli defense forces and assange.

Bonus- she has Hep C from Tommy Lee. I forgot she partially invented the sex tape.

Thanks for Paris Hilton and the Kardashians Pamela. Anything else you want to contribute?

los-angeles-ca-pamela-anderson-at-the-american-music-awards-picture-id51041078

Big hat.

Pedrito

I wonder if the weird love for Russia by C-list celebrities like P. Anderson and S. Seagal is due to Russia being one of the rare places where they're still treated like A-listers.

dh4niel

Probably made a deal with US/Russia not to spill any more secrets and gave him the woman of his dreams.
/s

Dopus

Banned
"My boyfriend is an alleged double rapist and a walking Russian bubble boy apparatchik"

Also her politics are all over the place. She's a blonde Channer effectively. Raises money for aids and animal welfare and supports the Israeli defense forces and assange.

Bonus- she has Hep C from Tommy Lee. I forgot she partially invented the sex tape.

Thanks for Paris Hilton and the Kardashians Pamela. Anything else you want to contribute?

I thought your initial post was bad enough, but the edit is something else entirely.

Nice post, stinkles.

Congrats, your boyfriend is alleged rapist and a Putin puppet.

On another note: What timeline is this and where do I leave? The Nier stuff is cool and all, but everything related to real world affairs seems to be going down the drain.

Parahan

But what does the man himself have to add on the romance/showmance? Plenty, if his subsequent interview with an Australian radio show is anything to go by. “I mean, I like her, she’s great,” he says of Pamela. Are they in love? “I’m not going to go into the private details.” Come, come. “She’s an attractive person with an attractive personality.” And furthermore: “She’s no idiot at all – she’s psychologically very savvy.”

But she calls this condescending Kremlin stooge "sexy"?

Imagine having such a tragic dating life that people are like "Why didn't she stick with that nice upstanding gentleman Tommy Lee?"

Assange is scum.

Guy.brush

Can we have Steven Seagal play the guitar and Gerard Depardieu recite a poem when they marry in St. Petersburg cathedral?

Russia really seems to have this weird obsession with western has been B-Celebrities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom