• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

''PaRappa the Rapper'' rated by the Korean Game Rating Board

Camjo-Z

Slightly unrelated, but have you people SEEN the plushes they have at the 20th anniversary event?

CypcaOWUsAE-GTY.jpg
CypcWoBUQAE0o2Z.jpg

Now these I gotta get.

Yukinari

Its kind of sad that Naon-Sha made a pretty mediocre sequel to Parappa and Vib Ribbon then decided to make a terrible Wii game.

Unknown?

Wait would it be for PS1 on PS4? I thought PS2 on PS4 didn't exist in Asia? It certainly isn't in Japan so why would Korea get it?

Camjo-Z

PS1 classic with trophy support

:B

nerrrr

I hope not, they already remade it on PSP in widescreen (available for current-gen on Vita) and the playtime/replay value is pretty pitiful compared to the sequels with only 6 stages and a ridiculously easy to achieve Cool mode. Let's have something new!

VLiberty

Pretty sure another ps1 game got rated, a psygnosis game I've never heard about before. Maybe we're getting PS1TOPS4 games at PSX?

Sponge

Banned
Seems like GAF is always ready to throw shade at Dred Foxx when there's a Parappa thread. I mean, he totally deserves it. I'm just hyped for more Parappa.

Without being modified, the original game would be unplayable with today's input lag. The rhythm-timing was way too unforgiving.

Fewr

Thisis a case where I would find it hard to separate the character from the man behind the voice. I wish I hadn't read that thread. ugh

Yep; although I'm not a particularly big fan of the character or anything, I won't be buying it if Dred Foxx is involved.

Lol.

I was going to ask the same thing, but c'mon man - we both know the answer already.

Imagine how salty he would be if the role got recast because he refused to give back the money. He'd be livid.

Here is some context for those that may have missed this before:

Ok, this thread has gone way to long without our own NeoGaf Rap Champion, Ryan Bankz's Battle Rap Diss Fest against Dred Foxx being posted.

Song 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtDU20PNNHY
Song 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwaN4nAAHIA

Absolute Awesomeness awaits you at the link! Remember, this all grew and exploded right here on NeoGaf.

Here is where it all began!

Parappa the Rappa told me to Drop Dead

Camjo-Z

Um Jammer Lammy 2 pls.

Or make her the '2nd Quest' like Parappa was in UJL.

This would be my dream scenario. Keep PaRappa the headliner since he has more marketability and appeal, give Lammy the New Game+ role, and for added fun, have PJ Berri in his own DJ Max-style record scratching levels where you remix the songs.

Top Bottom