• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PaRappa the Rapper told me to drop dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Parappa_Da_Rappa_by_UberWang.jpg

be safe op, call the cops

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
This thread Lmaoooooooooo.
All over $100!

I'm 98% he's just talking out of his ass, again. But yeah man, sorry you had to go through all this foolishness Camjo!

Bangers & Legal Teams lolllllll

I'd ask if you planned on dropping new beats for this, but then you might get a boxcutter after you :(

L Thammy

I also like how he tries to insult Camjo by bringing his parents into. Camjo's just a kid, so his parents have to pay for him. Unlike Dred, a grown adult who can throw around $100 bills like nothing and could end this whole issue in five seconds, but doesn't want to for some reason.

This part made me laugh.

Yeah, the whole thing is gold. Or cheap plastic being passed off as gold, anyhow.

Alchemy

I just got up to date with the latest stuff and oh man. You should still call the police but I'm 90% sure that he's full of shit... again. Anything that comes out of him is just straight up bullshit. Calling him washed up would be a compliment because he never really got that big in the first place. I'm sure his "crew" is just a bunch of childish manbabies on the internet lining up to kiss his ass because some guy, who had basic rhymes on a very old videogame, actually spoke to them.

Being full of shit doesn't make it ok to send threats like this. "I wasn't serious" is not a defense for this kind of behavior.

This thread Lmaoooooooooo.
All over $100!

I'm 98% he's just talking out of his ass, again. But yeah man, sorry you had to go through all this foolishness Camjo!

Bangers & Legal Teams lolllllll

Oh of course. Whenever you see one of these gangsta wannabe types talking about "I'm gonna get my goons on you" bullshit OVER THE INTERNET, then yes, nothing is going to happen.

In any case, I'm certain that Sony won't ever respond to this, but if there's a new game with Parappa, you can bet that Dred isn't getting a call.

RyanBankz

Neo Member
I'd ask if you planned on dropping new beats for this, but then you might get a boxcutter after you :(

Honestly man, this guy is such a joke I'd feel that I'm degrading myself by wasting time on him. I'd rather do something positive with my life lol.

And of course, I'm terribly terribly afraid of the "gang banging goons" coming after me.. ¬_¬

Darknight

So wait. With that ridiculous email, he states he is not making a threat but that his homies will def do something to Camjo? The hell? This guy is complete mental and all over $100.

I wish this guy Dredd would make it to 4Chan's most wanted list.

MGrant

One good thing about this development is that Dred has proved himself to be completely without credibility, so I doubt that there are any gangbangers looking for some guy from Twitter. He's just brandishing a toy gun; serious killers don't send incoherent email rants. Especially not ones that oscillate between "My Brooklyn thugs are going to kill you, no wait I mean my legal team will financially ruin you, no wait I mean your parents will miss you when you're dead, no wait I mean my legal team has all of your personal information [note that this is not how legal teams work; giving a possibly psychotic client the residency information of an arbitrarily chosen guy is a pretty quick way to get disbarred and sent to prison], no wait I mean your parents will pay."

The police still need to be involved, though. Dude is a complete fantasist, exhibiting symptoms of schizoaffective disorder. Grandiose delusions, disinhibited emotions. He's probably more of a danger to himself than anyone else. Hopefully police intervention will put him on the path to the help he needs.

RyanBankz

Neo Member
Oh of course. Whenever you see one of these gangsta wannabe types talking about "I'm gonna get my goons on you" bullshit OVER THE INTERNET, then yes, nothing is going to happen.

In any case, I'm certain that Sony won't ever respond to this, but if there's a new game with Parappa, you can bet that Dred isn't getting a call.

I wasn't downplaying the seriousness of the threat, I was more so downplaying him as a person.

I don't think he has told the truth or kept his word ONCE since this whole ugly episode started.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
One good thing about this development is that Dred has proved himself to be completely without credibility, so I doubt that there are any gangbangers looking for some guy from Twitter. He's just brandishing a toy gun; serious killers don't send incoherent email rants.

The police still need to be involved, though. Dude is a complete fantasist, exhibiting symptoms of schizoaffective disorder. Grandiose delusions, disinhibited emotions. He's probably more of a danger to himself than anyone else. Hopefully police intervention will put him on the path to the help he needs.

Not necessarily. I've known small-time would-be gangbangers and they are the close cousin of complete morons. You don't have to be a smart guy in order to threaten and deliver violence - in fact quite the opposite.

Nekofrog

Banned
So wait. With that ridiculous email, he states he is not making a threat but that his homies will def do something to Camjo? The hell? This guy is complete mental and all over $100.

I wish this guy Dredd would make it to 4Chan's most wanted list.

no, he's not not making a threat

he's explaining that this isn't a threat, that what he wrote is actually going to happen to him.

ie "don't think i'm not serious because i really have sent these people after you"

outsida

To quote the dopest lyricist of our time (Titty Boi A.K.A 2 Chainz) Man "I wish a nicca wood like a kitchen cabinet".

L Thammy

he's explaining that this isn't a threat, that what he wrote is actually going to happen to him.

ie "don't think i'm not serious because i really have sent these people after you"

Yeah, that was my interpretation too. Good that Camjo's calling the police.

But seriously, though, how does he even afford an Android?

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
Holy shit OP if you don't get a tag from this I'll slap this pringles can in front of me so hard.

Darknight

Oh wow thanx for translating gangsta speak. lol

I still find it hard to understand. Like if he makes a person a death threat, why does he mention his "legal" team? Who the fuck would try to be on his side with his threat to kill a person? Also he meantions Camjo's family has to pay? If so, Camjo gets to "live"? What? I feel like im doing mental gymnastics trying to understand what he is saying.

L Thammy

I still find it hard to understand. Like if he makes a person a death threat, why does he mention his "legal" team? Who the fuck would try to be on his side with his threat to kill a person? Also he meantions Camjo's family has to pay? If so, Camjo gets to "live"? What? I feel like im doing mental gymnastics trying to understand what he is saying.

It's a lot easier to understand when you remember that Dred is very stupid. "you just a virus who needs antibiotics", remember?

Attempted homicide is legal if you give the victim a ten minute or longer warning.

The_Lump

Banned
Sounds too gritty, expecting 6's come review time.

Srsly though: :-O hope OP did get the authorities involved etc and all ok. I don't think the guy is serious but best be safe. If anything, it sounds like he genuinely needs help.

MGrant

Not necessarily. I've known small-time would-be gangbangers and they are the close cousin of complete morons. You don't have to be a smart guy in order to threaten and deliver violence - in fact quite the opposite.

A very good point, and I hope it's not the case. Dred doesn't seem like the sort who gangsters would pay any attention to, but you never know who's connected.

I have no doubt the NYPD will easily find him and take him in. He'll be in a courtroom in a few weeks facing assault charges. If there's any truth to his threats, he'll be facing aggravated assault charges at minimum and could possibly end up doing years of prison time. Just an astonishingly stupid, self-destructive move by Dred. Over an accusation of stealing a hundred bucks that he could have ignored.

KaufLive

Okay Camjo, I felt so bad for you that I decided to do some digging. You said you weren’t sure if Foxx actually wrote the mail. This post doesn’t 100% prove that Dred Foxx wrote that threat mail, but I tried to analyze its writing style with some of his previous posts, and did some Googling… Again, it doesn’t prove anything, but it kinda looks like it:

Exhibit A: “Tsk”
The mail started with “Tsk..tsk..tsk...” Quite commonly used in English (I think), and Dred has used that before. “It wasn't to computer generated, where it would have pixeled out the original looks, sounds/voices, and perceptions that made us PlayStation All Stars in the first place, unlike the CARTOON NETWORKS' version of PaRappa The Rapper...tsk tsk tsk!” (Dualshocknexus.com interview: http://www.dualshocknexus.com/2013/03/dred-foxx-interview.html) Not a strong argument, but still.

Exhibit B: the email address
knappi.knotz@yahoodotcom doesn’t really give a lot of hits on Google. It shows it’s the email for Dred’s bookings on Facebook. Knappi Knotz isn’t an agency found on Google, and probably refers to his label Kabenoiz. Searching for that, you can find http://www.reverbnation.com/lukandoutdawzmandredfoxx, a page with all the info about Dred’s music. Interestingly, it says ‘Knappi Knotz” under his ‘sounds like’ about-item.

Now, let’s look at the grammar in the threat mail:

Exhibit C: The double dot.
The main reason I wanted to post this. Look closely at the mail and notice there are several uses of “..” instead of a normal dot.

"I tried to contain this situation..you fucked up bad."
"who takes no shit from pussy ass punks..you'll probably get stabbed"
"THIS IS NO THREAT..SERIOUS."
"THEY wanna teach you a lesson..you fucking with gangbangers..your time here is up..I feel sorry for your parents."
"o I have all your info..unless you move..you loose." And so on.

This double dot (without a space following it) is seen a LOT in his previous communications:
983c610948013ce6d99818f9490aa880.png

d21e59d23ea29ea93b90aadcd4f56dfc.png

dc13b59af2ee95194ede4ad09a58efc4.png

394be66dca7fffef5fe9b36829fc952c.png

This is not even all of it, but it clearly shows that Dred likes using “..” and apparently, so does the writer of the threat mail.

To end this post, as the email states, the name of the author is “John Simpson”, who is in fact Dred Foxx. But since the title states “THIS IS NOT A THREAT FROM DRED FOXX”, I just wanted to share this for what it’s worth.

Bluenova

Neo Member
Damn to see this back on the front page, Get this lame ass to just desserts. He clearly uses people. I remember reading about the ipad last time the saga was ongoing Fuck this dipshit. Imma honestly log into facebook to call him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom