• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PaRappa the Rapper told me to drop dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SegaShack

OP I realize you don't want to post more about the subject, but I would advise you to possibly contact other nearby police departments to see what they can do. I think the Dred guy is just BSing, but those threats are very serious and can't be taken lightly.

Riddy

OP I realize you don't want to post more about the subject, but I would advise you to possibly contact other nearby police departments to see what they can do. I think the Dred guy is just BSing, but those threats are very serious and can't be taken lightly.

Completely agree!

Did Dred make his page private? Tried looking for it last night but couldn't turn up anything :/

Nanashrew

Banned
Final update.

Police thing was a bust, apparently too much red tape regarding jurisdiction for them to bother with. In addition, it seems Dred came on the fan page not long ago and claimed he was "hacked", didn't write the threat, and that he's moved on. Whether you want to believe that is up to you. As for me, I'm ignoring any future communication from Dred, and I'm not going to post any other messages or comment on the situation further. It was funny when it was just a feud, but if he's going to escalate it like this then I'm out.

Not the ending most of you probably wanted to see, but hey, hopefully you enjoyed the ride anyway.

It was a fun ride but I do hope things begin to calm down. You still deserve a tag though.

Ishan

this thread should have ended ages ago. Authorities. period. also im not sure if posting more if you have already contacted the authorities helps your case. this is not something for an online forum.

EDIT : you want legal action or the threat atleast and posting here will just dilute your authority OP.

We're talking about $100 here and a washed up rapper. I hate to say it, but this silly internet feud that followed was only going to make things worse. Especially when dealing with a petty and delusional clown like Dred Foxx. All of this shit and drama is not worth $100. Best to drop it and move on.

The whole thing just seems childish. It's like when a kid idolizes somebody and finds out that they're actually an asshole when they finally meet.. and feel so betrayed that they can't let it go and vow vengeance. Seriously, it's probably best to delete anything that has your and your friend's names in relation to this whole ordeal.

Liamario

Banned
He was hacked... Lol

That excuse is being used by everybody now. He's a real piece of shit. I wonder if I can use it for everyday fuck ups. You didn't do the dishes!!... 'I was hacked'.

SURGEdude

tbh I think Dredd is seriously mentally ill. Nothing he says makes any sense.

I feel horrible saying it, but he might just be really fucking stupid too. But if its an illness I hope he seeks the attention he needs. Clearly his thinking is out of whack to say the least.

Anyways I'm glad it's over. Won't be buying anything Dred is selling in the future either.

SaikyoBro

No updates on me and Cameron's situation, but people have taken to blatantly provoking Dred in the PaRappa fan circle and getting hilarious responses in return.

My friend compared Dred Foxx's cock to a dog's and gave it a 1/5 rating and received this in return!

1469907_886043364749431_6513039511558882217_n.jpg

Ran rp

No updates on me and Cameron's situation, but people have taken to blatantly provoking Dred in the PaRappa fan circle and getting hilarious responses in return.

My friend compared Dred Foxx's cock to a dog's and gave it a 1/5 rating and received this in return!

Dred Foxx: My Shit Is Fucked Up So I Got to Shoot/Stab You II: It's Straight-Up Dawg Time

Why do you guys keep instigating the man? Seriously, just drop it, already. There's obviously something wrong with the guy.

lol so random. dude is certified nuts...also where do all his fans come from?

Parappa. That's literally it. So you can imagine that this stuff is probably pretty shocking to them considering that Parappa is fairly family friendly. Lammy not so much with the hell section.

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children

This is pretty fucked up.

EDIT: Looks like you're just looking for attention now. I say this thread has seen it's course..

sn00zer

So you got a death threat and are having all of your little buddies provoke the guy who threatened you?

TheOGB

Banned
Yeah, tell the homies to fall back, not because of the empty threats, but because the cycle must end. Then we can all be free of this madness.

Camjo-Z

Jake, stop antagonizing Dred, and tell your friend the same. I know you guys still think it's a big joke but if it's all the same with you I'd rather not increase the chances of getting my insides tickled with a boxcutter.

The Beard

I hope this clown never gets another voice over job. What an unprofessional, lying piece of shit.

I can't believe anyone would go this far to steal $100, especially someone in the public eye (well used to be, but still). Dred is a huge piece of shit. Is Sony aware of this situation? I doubt Parappa is making a comeback anytime soon, but if he does, Sony desperately needs to find a new voice for the character.

So he travels a lot, but had no money for a computer and all that shit he was saying when all this started. He can travel around the country, fighting and stabbing, but cannot pay someone $100.

Deed Fox is such a toolbox...

Jake, stop antagonizing Dred, and tell your friend the same. I know you guys still think it's a big joke but if it's all the same with you I'd rather not increase the chances of getting my insides tickled with a boxcutter.
You and your cronies' campaign against this guy went from slightly cringe-worthy to pathetic with the way you all kept instigating him online despite him showing signs of being a psychotic asshole. Is he seriously much different than a teenage troll? All this drama over $100 and someone that provided the voice of a character for a couple games. Come on, son!

You and your cronies' campaign against this guy went from slightly cringe-worthy to pathetic with the way you all kept instigating him online despite him showing signs of being a psychotic asshole. Is he seriously much different than a teenage troll? All this drama over $100 and someone that provided the voice of a character for a couple games. Come on, son!
Yeah, poor Dred.

You want to try and be famous you have to deal with shit like this. Just because he is a "psychotic asshole" doesnt mean he gets a pass for acting the way he does. But ya, this whole thing has gone on long enough and should stop before we read about the guy actually killing someone.

The Beard

Seriously ? We should let all scammers take advantage of us and keep our mouths shut about it, right ? Exposing a scam artist is not pathetic. Camjo has been very respectful about the whole thing. Dred is losing his shit because his other scam victims have never fought back like this. He deserves it. The amount of money is irrelevant, it's the principle. You can't steal from people and expect them to happy about it.

Beefy

Dred is that you? Welcome to Gaf.

Did you even read what you quoted?

Nanashrew

Banned

Dred doesn't get a free pass. You also read the thread and all of Camjo's posts and his blog right? He's been nothing but respectful the whole time.

sakipon

Dred doesn't get a free pass. You also read the thread and all of Camjo's posts and his blog right? He's been nothing but respectful the whole time.

So the solution is to keep sending the man offensive messages about this cock size..? That's really respectful.

I'm not talking about Dred getting a free pass. I'm saying if you get robbed of some money, take their ass to small claims court, don't start some pathetic internet war against the person.

Victim blaming. The best kind of blaming.

D

Deleted member 20920

Unconfirmed Member
I'm just calling out the OP's poor tactics in handling the matter.

The OP hasn't done anything. Read through the thread if you must. OP has been civil. It wasn't him who posted the joke about penis size.

I'm not talking about Dred getting a free pass. I'm saying if you get robbed of some money, take their ass to small claims court, don't start some pathetic internet war against the person.

I'm just calling out the OP's poor tactics in handling the matter.

We, the people who have actually followed the whole thing from day one, know that Camjo has handled this ordeal with more class and maturity than the probably 20 years older man.

Fuck off with your victim blaming. Camjo got scammed out of 100 bucks, got harassed by him, but he gave the dude every chance to pay his money back.

He has every right to tell the internet what Dredd did .

I missed the death threat bit. Fuck.

This guy is a crazy arsehole and should probably be arrested/checked out. I wonder if he has some serious social disorder? Because this is fucked up shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom