• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Park Chan-wook's 'The Sympathizer' - On HBO April 14

kruis

Exposing the sinister cartel of retailers who allow companies to pay for advertising space.
This thread serves to remind me that GAF doesn't care about Park Chan-wook. :messenger_crying:

Lies. Personally I loved his Park Chan-wook's Vengeance trilogy and his version of Sarah Waters' book Fingersmith ("The Handmaiden") was terrific. Looking forward to this.

BTW Netflix will release Uprising in Q4, that movie is written and produced by Park Chan-wook.

Last edited:

DKehoe

Full official trailer just dropped:

This thread serves to remind me that GAF doesn't care about Park Chan-wook. :messenger_crying:

Unfortunately, the film and TV discussion is a bit more limited on here these days.

This is one I've been looking to forward to for a while now. Decision To Leave was great so I'm interested to see him follow up on that.

DKehoe

Not had a chance to watch this yet but hope to in the next few days. What have people thought of it so far?

Grildon Tundy

Gold Member
Full official trailer just dropped:

I care! The dude makes movies unlike any others. An auteur.

The Vengeance Trilogy was formative for me. I only discovered it/Park Chan-Wook because I was working a teardown construction job for a company that went out of business that had crates and crates of unsold Korean DVDs and they let me take some. Never thought I'd walked away with what are now some of my all-time favorite movies.

Top Bottom