• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pastor Accused of Groping Ariana Grande Apologizes for Being ‘Too Friendly’

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Accidentally got caught on camera because she is fine as fuck, and his inner demons stroking the flames of temptation have got the better of that man's soul, can I get an a'men!?

giphy.gif
Are you srs doge?

wipeout364

When I first watched it I thought he was groping her but after watching a couple of times I am not so sure.
She puts her head down and moves it side to side but I can't tell if it is from him or if she feels embarrassed at being called an icon at Aretha Franklin’s funeral. I don’t know anything about her so I am not sure how she normally reacts.

LegendOfKage

Gold Member
lol are people seriously trying to pass this off as "an accident"? GAF being GAF smh....

You thought literally everyone on this internet forum of thousands of people would all feel the exact same way you do about this, but they DON'T? Yeah, they don't. That's what happens when a community of lots of people can weigh in on a given topic. What did you expect to see?

My opinion? "Sideboob" is still boob. It's right there in the word. This guy was definitely out of line.

TheOracle

Neo Member
Of course the touching was inappropriate. Anyone disagreeing on that is acting stupid, is actually stupid, is a young little shit, or an old pervert who probably terrorizes women all day without noticing.

The “racism” part though, I don’t see it. Taco Bell has an item called Nachos BellGrande, it’s a corny dad joke, but not really malicious.

Boobs complicate the world of men. Gay men fall victim to them. Trans men. Trans Women. Cis men.

This pastor is doing the saintly work showing us that we can stand firm in the face of our mortal enemy the female breast.

No longer shall we beseech forgiveness for a side boob swirl of the fingers.

No longer shall the bedroom, kitchen table, sofa watching Netflix, a restraunt bathroom, or driving down an interstate in the car be the only place to lay hands on the mighty tit.

We can do it proudly at a funeral too.

I have been changed today. I see the world a new. The breast will no longer be a yoke to this man.

/s obviously. Also, goodness the grope and struggle in that video is kinda hard to watch.

Bolivar687

Banned
It's amazing what funerals turned into today - lots of smiling, political grandstanding, and prolonged digging of fingers into the padded bras of underdeveloped women.

Snoopycat

Banned
Can't fault the man's game. It was a bold move. Most perverts try to creep on the sly, but this one's broke ranks and charged right on in there. I bet he plays Reinhardt.

norm9

Touching her boob might be an accident. Leaving his hand there is definitely not.

Eta- lots here that have not been to funerals where a person's life is celebrated. It's not always some widow draping themsves over the coffin while bawling.

Last edited:

ZehDon

That gif should be labelled exhibit 1 of 1.

No need to grab her like that. No need to put your hand in that spot. No need to leave your hand there. No need to move your fingers. No need for casual racism.

I’m not buying what’s hes selling; no man makes that many honest mistakes in such a short period of time around a beautiful woman. I think he made a play, perhaps one he’s used to fielding, and got sprung.

llien

Well, mkay, borderline "perhaps by incident/only a bit" or perhaps too much.
Shrug.

I fail to see what's wrong with Clinton enjoying the view. If the dress is appropriate for the funeral, surely looking at a person in that dress, who is, actually supposed to be looked at, as she's singing, should be appropriate too.

The Bishop knew what he was doing. They always do.

Welp, this is undeniably groping (and the lady handles it well).

oagboghi2

Who would even grope that? Shes built like a 13 y/o ffs.
Isn't that her entire appeal. She is like the Piper Perri of music.
"Hy guys, you can fantasize about this woman who looks like your 13 year old neighbor or your daughters best friend. It's okay, she is over 18

Whenever I see this stuff, and realize he's doing this out in the open with cameras and their families there, I think about what happens to girls all around the world, especially in the past but still to this day. Reminds me of that Cersei Lannister quote, "Everywhere they hurt little girls.

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Whenever I see this stuff, and realize he's doing this out in the open with cameras and their families there, I think about what happens to girls all around the world, especially in the past but still to this day. Reminds me of that Cersei Lannister quote, "Everywhere they hurt little girls.

PxjLxGg.jpg

Q1qTB62.jpg

5bekVlJ.jpg

Is that Bill Clinton pic going to become the next Drake meme?

edit: Holy shit @ the Biden anime shops.

Last edited:
I mean.. sure it looks a bit off, but it'd be up to her to say something if it was unwelcomed or made her feel uncomfortable I guess.

haxan7

Banned
I know the people were outraged but did she release any kind of statement?
I don't think she can at this point. Not unless she wants to be thrown in the middle of that debate. On one hand she could piss the off feminists/SJWs who are convinced the bishop groped her if she says she didn't feel groped or harassed. Wouldn't want to interfere with these people doing their Important Work of policing the world through the internet and setting everyone right on how we all must behave.

On the other, the guy already took a hell of a lot of slack for it, and I don't think what happened to her was bad enough that she will feel the need to kick even more dirt on him. What's she gonna do, call for him to resign? Half the internet is already labeling him all over the place.

manfestival

I came in here curious. left with a big smile on my face from all the memes and pictures. This has become pure gold

Orpheum

Yeeeeah. He was surely feeling dem boobs a little. not cool man. I mean it can definitely happen accidentally but the way his fingers are moving...nah man.

Also i second the question...this is a funeral???? what the hell is going on there

Top Bottom