• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Path of Exile (F2P Loot Hack 'n Slash) Open beta later this year

Ooccoo

Server just crashed. Had more than 5k players online (more than D3 public games)

Path Of Exile @pathofexile
And there goes the game server - thanks for the help finding that problem :) Will be up again soon!

Haha, Kripp playing PoE will give me a reason to start watching his stream again. Cool stuff.

Also on the lag thing, the game has been laggy today, but all it does is make the game play a bit more sluggish. I haven't seen anywhere near the amount of problems lag causes in D3.

So much hate in Kripp's stream's chat room. Hopefully people will start to change their minds once he starts getting towards the end of Act 1 and starts having more skills to use.

Insured

Dude, guys, I think the producer contacted Kripp to give him and his viewers beta keys.

I hope he takes up on the offer, that would be awesome! I'd be very interested to see what kind of builds he comes up with, and what kind of ideas he'll have for improving the game :)

(Looking at his stream, he seems to be playing already, d'oh)

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Just lost an instance with an unopened large chest in it because I was messing around with my stash in town after using a portal.

They really need to up that instance reset time limit.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Jesus, hasn't this streamer been playing for 8+ hours?

I play for about 30 minutes before I quit every time.

I want to go back to the days when I actually wanted to play video games :(

ch0mp

Jesus, hasn't this streamer been playing for 8+ hours?

I play for about 30 minutes before I quit every time.

I want to go back to the days when I actually wanted to play video games :(
Hes makes a living from streaming. Plays from 10-16 hours a day.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Well alright then, now I don't feel as bad. That would certainly make a difference for me.

Top Bottom