• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Patriots, Belichick most hated team; Philly has most hated fans, SI says

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonezer4

Seems like jealousy to me ;P

I don't recall people hating the Cowboys during their dynasty or the 49ers during theirs.

Pats fans acting like it's all sheer jealousy and nothing to do with their dishonest practices are cheating lying to themselves.

People making the biggest deal out of something that had no outcome of the game and want them stripped of a legitimate Superbowl championship = salt.

I don't think they should be stripped of their win, but if the cheating has no outcome on the game, then, oh, well, you know, DON'T DO IT.

Not surprising.

And I love the article thinking Snyder is hated because of personnel decisions... SUre, that's why Redskins fans hate him, but not why fans of the league at large hate him, which is entirely because he's clinging to a racist moniker.

I don't recall people hating the Cowboys during their dynasty or the 49ers during theirs.

Pats fans acting like it's all sheer jealousy and nothing to do with their dishonest practices are cheating lying to themselves.

Lol at the first part. People still hate the Cowboys because of their 1990s runs.

BTW I would hate the Pats too if I wasn't from Boston.
I hated Cowboys and 49ers growing up.

I did hear the Eagles fans were a disgrace when the Eagles faced the Pats in the Super Bowl so I'm not surprised.

Trey

entremet

I don't think they should be stripped of their win, but if the cheating has no outcome on the game, then, oh, well, you know, DON'T DO IT.
Cowboys were hated.

Why do think people still relish when they lose?

Cowboys were hated.
Why do think people still relish when they lose?

I have my reasons to hate the Cowboys as a Giants fan but oh man the hate ratchets up when it's the Pats and smacking the smug look off of Tom Brady's face.

ulfl30lthscoihlqjfoz.png

You lost to this fucker in the Super Bowl. TWICE! GJ New England.

I love you anyway Eli. Keep being better than Peyton.

Blader

I love how Philly fans are considered the worst when the Dodgers/Giants fans actually KILLED PEOPLE and committed attacks that caused brain damage...

http://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/Dodgers-fan-slain-following-Giants-game-4845399.php

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/two-men-plead-guilty-to-2011-beating-at-dodger-stadium/

But yea, Philly is the worst because of some snowballs.

LOL

It really underscores how bad Philly fans are. Even murderers are liked better!

I have my reasons to hate the Cowboys as a Giants fan but oh man the hate ratchets up when it's the Pats and smacking the smug look off of Tom Brady's face.

You lost to this fucker. TWICE! GJ New England.

Doesn't hurt anymore, Brady got another ring.

you-have-no-power-here.jpg.png

You lost to this fucker in the Super Bowl. TWICE! GJ New England.

Sad accomplishment to make it to a SuperBowl and lose. What a bunch of losers.

Doesn't hurt anymore, Brady got another ring.

you-have-no-power-here.jpg.png
Lol no power what so ever Eli Manning has been on the biggest decline since there last superbowl victory. He has been missing reads and throwing so many picks. Giants fans seriously can hang on to those old memories for as long as they like. That team will not be relevant again for a really long time.

jman2050

Quick reminder that 18-1 happened and there's nothing that will ever take away that black shame from the Patriots' team history.

You can cheat your way to as many Super Bowls as you like, but Eli Manning owns your soul.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
Quick reminder that 18-1 happened and there's nothing that will ever take away that black shame from the Patriots' team history.

You can cheat your way to as many Super Bowls as you like, but Eli Manning owns your soul.
No one in New England even cares about that to be honest. Still was an amazing season and they still won a bunch of titles.

Sorry, but you clearly don't live in New England.

Nobody cares about that loss anymore. It sucks, sure, but the goal was 4 rings.

Jeff-DSA

Most people love a winner, but everybody hates the Patriots. It's really not hard to understand why everybody hates this winner.

Sad accomplishment to make it to a SuperBowl and lose. What a bunch of losers.

:D

Might I also remind NE fans that the Pats played the Giants in Week 17 that year and nearly lost that game as well.

Enron

Banned
haha. Rowdy is the most hated mascot. So true. Fuck Rowdy.

No other fanbase despises their mascot as much as Dallas does.

Sorry, but you clearly don't live in New England.

Nobody cares about that loss anymore. It sucks, sure, but the goal was 4 rings.
Its actually a great feat that will be cherished. Allot of teams wish they could have a perfect season with a crack at a superbowl only to get a 4th ring later on down the line. Pay the haters no mind.

The mere fact that you have to bring up something that happened 7/8 years ago shows how pathetic this Pats hate is.

Tagyhag

Not surprised at the Patriots, even if they didn't do anything shady (which I can't believe there's fans in GAF that not only defend, but are boasting that they did. There's pride for your team, then there's fanaticism) people just get tired of having the same winner.

How Raider fans aren't the most hated confounds me.

Packers 13x champs. Cant argue facts, I agree

rofl, nobody cares about non-superbowl wins

Not surprised at the Patriots, even if they didn't do anything shady (which I can't believe there's fans in GAF that not only defend, but are boasting that they did. There's pride for your team, then there's fanaticism) people just get tired of having the same winner.

How Raider fans aren't the most hated confounds me.

pitty over what they have become

Might I also remind NE fans that the Pats played the Giants in Week 17 that year and nearly lost that game as well.

Yeah because that season is currently on our minds. lol
BTW no hate for Eli. I don't mind that goofball. Beat us twice. Oh well. 6 is better than 4* but 4* will always be better that 3,2,1 or the ever popular 0.

entremet

See, even in defeat (18-1) the Pats provided America with great entertainment.

Wherever there's drama and pomp, the Pats are there.

Look what happens when pretenders make the SB?

*cough Denver cough*

The Patriots will always give everyone a good show--win or lose. Love or hate.

See, even in defeat (18-1) the Pats provided America with great entertainment.

Wherever there's drama and pomp, the Pats are there.

Look what happens when pretenders make the SB?

*cough Denver cough*

The Patriots will always give everyone a good show--win or lose.

I'd rather watch Tony Romo squander playoff games than watch anything involving Tom Brady.

Im really wishing for a Giants-Patriots SB this season.

As do I.

victor-cruz-salsa-td-dance-o.gif

Jeff-DSA

how many Superbowls where you alive to see the Packers win? your grandad was probly a young teen when the packers was tearing the league up and you didn't even exist yet.

After a while, the Patriots championships will be faded memories as well. Heck, all anybody is going to remember is that "yeah, they won some titles, but they were shameless cheaters."

My hatred of the New England Patriots runs deep. I'm a Colts fan, but still feel like I would hate them regardless. It just feels... right, ya know. Natural.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom