• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Patty Jenkins Confirms She's Directing the Wonder Woman Sequel

I was actually joking based on everyone's reaction to that leaked Whedon Wonder Woman script.

I know.

I'm just saying it's probable people are going to start talking, as the promo for Justice League starts to ramp up and people start seriously focusing on Whedon's integration into the DCEU behind the scenes, that we're going to hear about him not only working on JL, and Batgirl, but that he also spent some time advising on Wonder Woman's post as well.

Budi

She literally responded to this exact article on Twitter and said that it wasn't a confirmation and that she hasn't signed on.
Ah was just about to say that this is good for DC, she seems like a great director. Still haven't seen Wonder Woman myself but the reception seems very favorable and Monster is excellent. Shocked to find out that her filmography is so small. But I guess that's a woman director in Hollywood.

Apt101

"Patty Jenkins, gleefully entering the press conference on a Slip N' Slide made of cash, causing a pecuniary rain to fall upon reporters, reported that she will be directing the followup to the smash hit Wonder Woman. As she hefted her jeweled goblet filled with champagne, a sad Ben Affleck looking on from the crowd...."

Good to hear. Hopefully she's allowed to do her own thing and not be dragged down by any tie-in set-ups or pay-offs.

Work your climactic villains though.
That first one was rough.

Edit: Ah well, she deserves to return and would be the smart (and safe) move. Which is probably the best route for DC right now until their product consistently hits the mark. Maybe even near the mark. Or the board.

Top Bottom