• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PC Shoot'em Ups / Shmups / STGs Release Archive

Momentary

Banned
I've got to say the Super Hydorah is just plain amazing. If you've been wanting a good Hori Shmup, then don't hesitate on this one.

silentstorm

Well, beat Bloodstained:Ritual Of The Night, worth checking out for metroidvania fans, but i kinda felt a bit bored at the end and didn't 100% the game, i really didn't feel like looking for every chest and grinding for materials, at the end i pretty much just blitzed through to the final boss and...i think i accidentally broke it because i went ahead to see some videos and i think there were other phases and a certain character was supposed to go to other heads, but i beat the boss without that happening, just slaughtered the poor guy, and the healing items and food i had went to waste.

Not really feeling like playing the other characters, maybe it's because i went all out on Bloodstained and ignored the other games, but it was still a great game, even if i dislike the solution to some puzzles and how you are supposed to get the true ending, but i just prefer my metroidvanias to have every ability required to get the best endings to be behind bosses or actual elements in the map, rather than requiring beating some enemies until you hopefully get an ability.

Top Bottom