• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Penny-Arcade: "Marketers of the Avenger Controller are thieves and liars".

Mechazawa

While this is entertaining to us and idiotic to him, there wouldn't be any laughs when Christopher goes postal.

The only way I can see this happening is if Paul happened to figure out he could get a lot of people to know who he is by doing something like that.

The guy's not dangerous. He's just a big, stupid, attention whore. He's had multiple chances to get people to forget about him and stop prodding him and continuously denies himself that luxury by opening his fat mouth.

ElRenoRaven

OMG. This douchebag is still going. I think everyone can agree now that he's nothing but a scumbag. What lawyer in their right mind would think he has a case? Then now he's spreading all kinds of lies too. How pathetic.

Then now he's spreading all kinds of lies too.

I'm not sure. Paul's a turd of course, but that response by Kotkin basically admits that the texts and their contents are real. He first claims that he was under duress because Paul had his website keys, but then he claims that his email was hacked? Which one is it? Kotkin might actually be no better than Paul, just a bit smarter.

Tansut

89ecX.gif
What is this from??

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
The only way I can see this happening is if Paul happened to figure out he could get a lot of people to know who he is by doing something like that.

The guy's not dangerous. He's just a big, stupid, attention whore. He's had multiple chances to get people to forget about him and stop prodding him and continuously denies himself that luxury by opening his fat mouth.

Not dangerous? Have you seen his Youtube account?

vazel

Banned
Can't believe this is still going. This may be the only internet drama I'll still remember years later. I usually forget about them after a few weeks but this one just won't die.

Riggs

Banned
Who knows David could be a douche too. Who knows.

Paul is constantly calling people faggots, dick suckers, and things like that on twitter. I got no mercy for that asshole. The fact that he has the balls to sue his former employer, well actually I would expect that from this guy.

This guy is going to burn, and soon I bet. As for David, who knows if he sent them or not. Probably did, but Paul is way more of an asshole that is for sure.

ElRenoRaven

Oh yea Kotkin from the beginning was never clean. I said that much long ago. He hired the guy knowing what a scumbag he was. It was detailed long ago by former PR before dumbshit took over about how they warned them and knew what a piece of shit he'd be and Kotkin didn't give a shit.

So yea Kotkin is probably somewhat lying too.

Aselith

True. Either way he'll still get paid I guess. Oh well.

He can ADVISE you to do such and such but if you decide to go forward the only thing he can do is quit. Work is work though so most aren't going to quit, they'll just do the best they can and hope for a W.

Top Bottom