• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PERCEPTION - Survival Horror Kickstarter by former Irrational Games alumini

Guri

New update. Now we will be able to choose between chatty Cassie or "silent" (only talk in important plot moments).

PERCEPTION IS REALITY!

Thanks to all of you, the game is funded with two days to spare. We are overjoyed with the response to this game and to the wonderful people who have supported us in a million ways.

And it's not over yet! We are SO CLOSE to hitting another backer stretch goal (under 200 backers to True Darkness mode) and I think we can CRUSH a few more over the next 48 hours. Celebrate, but don't stop! This train's got momentum!

Just so you know, we will continue pushing for consoles AFTER the campaign. We will be adding a Pay Pal to our website after the Kickstarter closes so we can bring you other versions of Perception, such as PS4 and Mac/Linux. We are also looking into porting so stay tuned!

Lastly, we are SO EXCITED to announce Silent Night mode. Here's a video of Bill explaining it, but essentially it gives the players the choice of what kind of protagonist they want-- a "Chatty Cassie" or a typical horror game's silent protagonist.

Tomorrow we will present to you Mode 7! Stay tuned and keep it up!!

I'll choose chatty Cassie! :D

Lain

I wanted to contribute (I had set it to send me a remind), but the Steam sale and other things left me without the needed money to do so, which means I'll just get it when it'll release.
For now, I'm glad it made the goal.

Guri

I wanted to contribute (I had set it to send me a remind), but the Steam sale and other things left me without the needed money to do so, which means I'll just get it when it'll release.
For now, I'm glad it made the goal.

They'll open a PayPal option on their site soon, if you still want.

Looks like its coming to Nintendo Switch too. Name shows up on the Indie Showcase Picture that Nintendo sent out. Gonna be the perfect game for HD Rumble, really hope they utilize it.

~Kinggi~

Banned
Yeah was just about to post the release date as well. Too many awesome horror games lately. Hope this is good. I backed it!

Wozman23

0e3.png

Get some rest, wallet.

Top Bottom