• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 4 Golden (Vita) -- E3 2012 Trailer

xJavonta

Banned
How so? I put in about 2 hours on each game off and on yesterday.

P3P's exploration is nerfed and they cut away a ton of animated cutscenes. It's one of the laziest ports I've ever seen.

I'm not really sure. Perhaps it's because I played P3P before playing P3 FES, but I feel like I have more fun playing P3P than FES. FES is certainly better in the graphic and presentation department though, but then again, it's a PS2 vs a PSP.

I have yet to play "The Answer" in FES though, that's something that P3P doesn't have.

I hope they do something about the corridors in the TV world or whatever it's called. The invisible walls really irked me on the PS2.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Chie's voice in English is kind of bothersome, to me. She doesn't sound excitable enough for her character. I wouldn't be bothered by a change of VA.

Judging by what little I heard from P4A, the new VA sounds much more like Chie should.

Jeels

Seriously. Apart from Uncharted and Gravity Rush, this is probably the biggest non-port out there. If it's good, it deserves an early buy

IDK, are we no longer considering this a port? Is it because of how substantial the new content is?

Famassu

I need to support my bills first.
Sure, but I'd rather spend money on an original game (if it's good) than a port. Also, P4G has already proven to be quite successful in Japan, so I'm hopeful that will already give it more support from Atlus (if it doesn't do super-well outside Japan, they could always look at it being a bad time to release the game instead of Vita not being good enough a platform to do localizations for). While Ubisoft produces a lot of shit, I wouldn't mind more great ports like Rayman Origins and sidestories like Assassin's Creed III: Liberation (maybe even a few new IPs, even if it's just smaller PSN stuff).

Volcynika

Not sure if new threadworthy, but finalized boxart:

p4golden_faithful_naboxart.jpg

Dantis

That cover is still horrendous.

Which is incredibly redundant for me to say, seeing as I already own the Japanese version.

Without the "The" in the title, Golden looks like it's too far out on the edge. Would have liked it to be closer to the center underneath Persona 4. Logo nonsense aside, I always liked the cover. Just a tiny shame we can't see Igor on the cover as well, maybe driving the Velvet Limousine?

Nexas

Has there been any word on a pack in like a soundtrack or art book? That will be the deciding factor on whether or not to buy this digitally.

Trigger

Do we know if there are any super tough bonus bosses? I've decided to take on
Margaret
in P3P today, and I hope there is a similar fight in P4 Golden.

Raxious

I'm just gonna import this game, I've lost faith in Atlus after P4:Arena, so screw em. I mean, the fact that there's still no EU release for it kinda freaks me out, maybe it's gonna be a couple of months before we in the EU get access to it.

Also, I love the boxart :D

So was there any follow up to rumors about ZEN teasing P4G release in EU ?

I imagine that once an agreement has been made (most likely Ghostlight, right?) then a formal announcement will be made.

Maybe (big maybe) they want the heat to die down before an announcement because P4G will also be region locked? Hmmm, not sure.

Top Bottom