• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 New Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Franky I must ask, is anyone kinda afraid they are over hyping the game? I personally am excepting this game it be just as amazing as my first play through of Persona 4 Golden. The reason I brought this up is there have been a few hyped up games that fail to deliver in the past :/ and this is not a troll post. Persona series has been one of my favorites since I watched the anime which led into playing the games and collecting figures.

Even if P5 turns out to be nothing more than Persona 4 with Catherine graphics, I'd be more than content.

Franky I must ask, is anyone kinda afraid they are over hyping the game? I personally am excepting this game it be just as amazing as my first play through of Persona 4 Golden. The reason I brought this up is there have been a few hyped up games that fail to deliver in the past :/ and this is not a troll post. Persona series has been one of my favorites since I watched the anime which led into playing the games and collecting figures.

If it lives up to P4g it will be one of my GOT.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
So they're moving away from mythology? I can't wait until it goes full Jojo and we get Stands Persona's named after songs.

The demons/personas come from the sea of the human mind in the first place, a manifestation of humanity's imagination. It's not really too big of a stretch to count relatively modern fiction to be counted as mythology within humanity's history.

Hell, we already have alice from alice in wonderland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom