• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 |OT2| Someone must have been helping you go to bed early. Talk!

Curufinwe

Man, the first dungeon is really hard. I'm still playing on normal an just beat a small boss in the "gym". But my SP is gone again and I need to leave the palace and come back later.

edit: Only 50% done with the first dungeon???? WHAT, lol. How do I finish a dungeon in one day? This seems impossible, lol.

Buy the SP drinks from by the laundromat/bathhouse, the school courtyard and the Shibuya arcade whenever you can.

hohoXD123

Ok, I've stopped using the spoiler-free guide and yeah it's much more enjoyable to play now. Was hyped enough to buy the Take Your Heart edition so was disappointed initially, but it's meeting the hype now. Top tip for anyone who has started playing should be to avoid guides like the plague for the first playthrough. I guess it's the case for any game, but especially with Persona since there is so much you can miss in the first playthrough and using a guide would more tempting compared to other games.

Right, the life sim aspect is honestly the biggest chunk of the game. I would also argue it usually does a really good job of making meaningful use of dialog and word economy. Persona is really a game that respects your time, even if it does have a slow start.

Don't get me wrong, I like that aspect. But I really think that Catherine did a way better job. The dialogue was more important and...tbh...I think the dialogue in Catherine was just better. More tense, straight to the point.
I've never played a Persona game before and Catherine is not an RPG but there are many similarities (especially in the structure...nightmare/palace and real world/dialogue/story). Of course Persona is way more complicated and there are more places to explore. I understand it BUT that doesn't mean more dialogue and a bigger world is better.
If Catherine was an RPG with multiple endings and a city to explore...it would still be a better experience than Persona 5, imo.
Catherine was more focused. Persona 5 is overwhelming. Way too much stuff to do. It feels like work, not like an enjoyable experience so far. Way too much unnecessary dialogue and loading times. It feels like the developers had 1000 ideas and wanted to put them all in one game.
I like it, it's fun. But it's nothing more than a 6 or 7/10 for me so far.
If someone would ask me which game Atlus should make I'd say Catherine 2. Even if it's going to be an RPG. This was something special. This game also had lots of dialogue, story and linear progression. But imagine Catherine with actual dungeons instead of (sometimes frustrating) puzzles. I'd buy it day one.
Persona 5 often wastes my time. It's fun ...yeah...but at the same time....it's tedious.

Don't get me wrong, I like that aspect. But I really think that Catherine did a way better job. The dialogue was more important and...tbh...I think the dialogue in Catherine was just better. More tense, straight to the point.
I've never played a Persona game before and Catherine is not an RPG but there are many similarities (especially in the structure...nightmare/palace and real world/dialogue/story). Of course Persona is way more complicated and there are more places to explore. I understand it BUT that doesn't mean more dialogue and a bigger world is better.
If Catherine was an RPG with multiple endings and a city to explore...it would still be a better experience than Persona 5, imo.
Catherine was more focused. Persona 5 is overwhelming. Way too much stuff to do. It feels like work, not like an enjoyable experience so far. Way too much unnecessary dialogue and loading times. It feels like the developers had 1000 ideas and wanted to put them all in one game.
I like it, it's fun. But it's nothing more than a 6 or 7/10 for me so far.
If someone would ask me which game Atlus should make I'd say Catherine 2. Even if it's going to be an RPG. This was something special. This game also had lots of dialogue, story and linear progression. But imagine Catherine with actual dungeons instead of (sometimes frustrating) puzzles. I'd buy it day one.
Persona 5 often wastes my time. It's fun ...yeah...but at the same time....it's tedious.

Never played Catherine, so I can't comment on the comparison but I guess we'll just have to disagree on some of these points. I feel like Persona 5 has huge amounts of things to do but it doesn't feel overwhelming. I typically end up planning what I'm going to do days in advance (sorta like real life) and things happen to slow those plans down (like in real life too). You're not really meant to be able to do everything in one playthrough either. Unless you're using a spreadsheet which wow how boring of a way to play the game would that be.

Guess Who

Banned
Catherine's localization is so good it makes P5's look like total garbage in comparison. The dialogue in Catherine is fantastic. I don't think I ever expected P5 to reach that bar, just by virtue of being a much larger and ambitious game, but it's a shame it didn't at least come pretty close.

Catherine has easily the best dialogue and pacing of the Hashino games, not just from being shorter, but from being more efficient. It is much better about not wasting the player's time recapping things from five minutes ago or explaining its metaphors over and over. There's definitely problems with Catherine's writing, of course (it can be pretty sexist, although in fairness, none of its male characters are really meant to be Good People, and then there's the shit it does with Erica at points) but in terms of being snappily-written and clever, Atlus has never done better. Part it of it might just be that Catherine is aimed squarely at adults, while P5 - while a little more "mature" than P3 and P4 - still expects teens to play it.

Disclaimer: Catherine was my first Atlus game and my gateway drug into the Persona series.

Rainy

Banned
Palace 6

So I just started it. Is it worth using Akechi in this dungeon? I'm using Joker, Ann, Haru, and Makoto right now. I might swap out Haru with Akechi though.

muteki

Do I have access to the Velvet Room in the last dungeon? I have some money and a 75% compendium I'd like to fill out as much as reasonably possible, just wondering when the last chance I'll have to do this.

Opa-Pa

Yeah Catherine was very good in that sense (and many others). So much is condensed in a relatively small game because there's 0 filler dialogue and most of it feels very natural.

And holy shit, is it addictive as hell.

Palace 6

So I just started it. Is it worth using Akechi in this dungeon? I'm using Joker, Ann, Haru, and Makoto right now. I might swap out Haru with Akechi though.

Absolutely. He's ridiculously good.

As a side note, it's always recommended to use the new teammate in their respective dungeons because a lot of enemies will usually be weak to their elemental magic (s).

Do I have access to the Velvet Room in the last dungeon? I have some money and a 75% compendium I'd like to fill out as much as reasonably possible, just wondering when the last chance I'll have to do this.

Yeah, it's accessible at all times until the very end.

Replace Brave Blade with Hassou Tobi.

Hassou Tobi is pretty much the most OP physical skill in the game.

Enjoy easy mode!

Its the most OP skill in the game flat out. Arrows of Light is the next one because it's basically Hassou Tobi but magic.

It actually seems a tad less broken than P4 seems to have lower accuracy and less critical rate but it doesn't really matter since Masukaja and/or Masukunda are easily set up by allies while you Charge.

Does Magic Ability really exist?

I've been save scumming trying to get a Persona with the last Network Fusion skill I need and I've seen all of the other ones many times over and I haven't seen this one once.

I'm almost convinced the internet is playing a trick on me.

Edit: Got it. I knew as soon as I start bitching about it I'd get it.

Rainy

Banned
Absolutely. He's ridiculously good.

As a side note, it's always recommended to use the new teammate in their respective dungeons because a lot of enemies will usually be weak to their elemental magic (s).

Definitely, especially if you want that passionate listener trophy.

Hell yes :^) Keep Haru tho.

Alright thanks!
I'm actually leaning towards taking out Makoto now...but hm.

Guess Who

Banned
Alright thanks!
I'm actually leaning towards taking out Makoto now...but hm.

Akechi's skillset makes him better suited to replace a damage dealer - Makoto functions best as support. Of your list, I'd replace either Ann or Haru, probably leaning toward Ann.

Don't get me wrong, I like that aspect. But I really think that Catherine did a way better job.

Lol wut. Catherine had a very minimum life simulation in its gameplay compared to any mainline Persona game. When I played it, I wanted more to do and explore in the waking world outside of the bar.

I think you need to take the advice from the loading screen animation and just relax and take your time with the gameplay. There is indeed a lot to do in P5, but all of in some way - either big or small - will benefit your character. Don't stress too much about what you're doing, just pick an activity for the day or night that you want to pursue the most. Especially if this is your first playthrough; you will NOT be able to do/see everything there is in the game your first time through. This holds true for every game in the series since P3. Again, just go about it at a pace that's comfortable for you.

Okay plat trophy people, so I'm on NG+ using an all confidant max guide that's written for a first time playthrough but I'm finding the game so incredibly boring. I want to just play it without the guide but I'm scared I won't max out my confidants. My question is: how hard is it to max out everyone on NG+ if I start off with all my social stats maxed out from the get-go and only use a "correct answers" guide? Playing with the day-to-day guide feels like such a chore and I've stopped playing it even though I want more P5 in my life.

Okay plat trophy people, so I'm on NG+ using an all confidant max guide that's written for a first time playthrough but I'm finding the game so incredibly boring. I want to just play it without the guide but I'm scared I won't max out my confidants. My question is: how hard is it to max out everyone on NG+ if I start off with all my social stats maxed out from the get-go and only use a "correct answers" guide? Playing with the day-to-day guide feels like such a chore and I've stopped playing it even though I want more P5 in my life.

It should be easy as long as you remember not to freeze out Confidants with longer / less access for ones that are easier who share days. Accidentally trapping yourself from finishing Temperance , Sun or Emporess​ are about all you'd have to worry about. And maybe Moon due to missing requests. Just remember to do Social Links when available and other activities only when they aren't and you should be fine otherwise.

And try to do Mementos / Palace when the game denies you the evening anyway unless you have Temperances NG+ item already.

If you have Fortunes NG+ item it should be really easy no matter what. You'll never have to spend time with anyone after she shows up.

manfestival

I just got the game for my birthday. I was wondering if anyone would like to give a person advice just starting the game for the first time

Pachinko

I just got the game for my birthday. I was wondering if anyone would like to give a person advice just starting the game for the first time
-- I'd recommend against using a guide unless you get really stuck , most of the people here can help out too if you don't want to potentially read spoilers. The load screen constantly tells you to "take your time" and it means it , while there are rewards for completing more stuff , this game was kind of built around the idea you'd only see 50-75% of what's possible in a single play through and it has new game + for just that reason. Outside of that , treat dungeons like any JPRG but - MP in this game is called SP and it's valuable because it's tricky to replenish it. You will probably spend extra time in the first dungeon if this is your first persona (I know I did) but when you get down the nitty gritty , you're always aiming for a hold up when playing on Normal (or lower) , so it's a guessing game of finding the right weakness , using it and wiping enemies out as fast as possible. If your SP gets too low , don't hesitate to either leave the dungeon from the nearest safe room Or , if you think you're close to the end , try and "secure the route" , the worst that can happen is you get killed and you can reload and leave if you must at that point anyway. Use the main character to fill in missing elements that your party doesn't have to make sure you can always knock down enemies. Eventually things will get harder and you'll have to weaken enemies or get lucky with crit hits but I think that's enough to get you by early on in dungeons/combat. As for outside of combat ? honestly just wing it , and remember when viewing the map you can press Square to see who is available to hang out with and whether they'll rank up soon.
-----
Anyway,

I did it ! I finally got through to the start of Palace 6 -

This one must have a forced exit at some point before the end, it was kind of odd to give me like 5 days of story and then boom I'm just in the dungeon, I also haven't seen the official "mission start" screen pop up yet so I'm assuming I'll get a chance to go buy stuff at some point

I also managed to max out 3 confidants now , leveled up a few more people. There are for sure a few people in this game I simply won't be maxing out but whatever. Maybe in a year or so I'll come back and play a new game + in Japanese once I've caught up with the other half dozen games I want to play over the next few months.

-- I'd recommend against using a guide unless you get really stuck , most of the people here can help out too if you don't want to potentially read spoilers. The load screen constantly tells you to "take your time" and it means it , while there are rewards for completing more stuff , this game was kind of built around the idea you'd only see 50-75% of what's possible in a single play through and it has new game + for just that reason. Outside of that , treat dungeons like any JPRG but - MP in this game is called SP and it's valuable because it's tricky to replenish it. You will probably spend extra time in the first dungeon if this is your first persona (I know I did) but when you get down the nitty gritty , you're always aiming for a hold up when playing on Normal (or lower) , so it's a guessing game of finding the right weakness , using it and wiping enemies out as fast as possible. If your SP gets too low , don't hesitate to either leave the dungeon from the nearest safe room Or , if you think you're close to the end , try and "secure the route" , the worst that can happen is you get killed and you can reload and leave if you must at that point anyway. Use the main character to fill in missing elements that your party doesn't have to make sure you can always knock down enemies. Eventually things will get harder and you'll have to weaken enemies or get lucky with crit hits but I think that's enough to get you by early on in dungeons/combat. As for outside of combat ? honestly just wing it , and remember when viewing the map you can press Square to see who is available to hang out with and whether they'll rank up soon.
-----
Anyway,

I did it ! I finally got through to the start of Palace 6 -

This one must have a forced exit at some point before the end, it was kind of odd to give me like 5 days of story and then boom I'm just in the dungeon, I also haven't seen the official "mission start" screen pop up yet so I'm assuming I'll get a chance to go buy stuff at some point

I also managed to max out 3 confidants now , leveled up a few more people. There are for sure a few people in this game I simply won't be maxing out but whatever. Maybe in a year or so I'll come back and play a new game + in Japanese once I've caught up with the other half dozen games I want to play over the next few months.

You get forced to briefly explore every dungeon at the start of its arc as part of the plot.

I'm surprised you didn't notice that before.

It should be easy as long as you remember not to freeze out Confidants with longer / less access for ones that are easier who share days. Accidentally trapping yourself from finishing Temperance , Sun or Emporess​ are about all you'd have to worry about. And maybe Moon due to missing requests. Just remember to do Social Links when available and other activities only when they aren't and you should be fine otherwise.

And try to do Mementos / Palace when the game denies you the evening anyway unless you have Temperances NG+ item already.

If you have Fortunes NG+ item it should be really easy no matter what. You'll never have to spend time with anyone after she shows up.
Fuck it then. I'm doing it live. Thanks fam. I believe I do have temp. and fortune NG+ items.

I agree, that day-to-day guide sounds like a chore and a terrible way to play the game.

IMO if all your stats are maxed out, you really don't have anything to worry about, considering I could get 3/4 of my confidants to max on the first time. You can probably mess up conversations along the way and still have a month or two left over. Get Chihaya's rank 7 and Kawakami's max bonus if you want to optimise your remaining time, but otherwise, I doubt the guide is necessary.

Looking at the last few posts, it's almost like some people have never played a JRPG before. Not that the criticisms aren't valid tho.

I'm a Persona vet and knew what I was getting into and I found the opening a slog.
You don't actually properly start the first palace until what, the 4th visit?
There was also so much unnecessary dialogue and repeating of stuff. Whole scenes that could be cut.
Thankfully it improved, but that first slog was painful.

Lol I've almost maxed everyone now on my first playthrough (with the amount of days I have left it looks like I'll end with 2-3 left around ranks 5-7), not worried at all with my NG+ run considering all the stats will start maxed out. You'll practically be maxing out confidants before the next one opens up.

hrab

Right, the life sim aspect is honestly the biggest chunk of the game. I would also argue it usually does a really good job of making meaningful use of dialog and word economy. Persona is really a game that respects your time, even if it does have a slow start.

I would say it is the exact opposite. Your team is constantly speaking about the same stuff over and over. For the first Palace, they were explaining everything so many times that I've honestly felt disrespected. And on the second palace they've explained it again..

And later in the game it doesn't get much better. You discover new palace, have a meeting with the team where you discuss what you should do, you go home, the chat pops up, and you read messages just repeating the previous discussion. Then the next day at school another chat happens, where they say more or less the same stuff that the day before.

Then after you've finally beaten the palace, and wait for the deadline, every evening you read almost identical conversations: "have you noticed anything different? no? Ok, let's wait for the deadline" - but stretched so every team member can say it's meaningless stuff.

In the time I've wasted on reading the same conversations again I really could have finished some other game;p

I love the game, I'm now in the middle of November and I am really sad that soon it's going to end, but this, the stupid cat, and numerous moments where the game does not let you do anything else beside reading text for 1-2h really makes me laugh when I think of the scores it got in reviews.

BBboy20

I take it Fortune's readings last in a span of 24 hours? That is unless you get to fight at night going by this Money Reading ability.

EDIT: Nevermind, Fortune just texted me that she'll do day shifts.

Been making some progress on a NG+, and now that I know what's really going on not only is it interesting to see things in a new light but also at the amount of foreshadowing that's going on through out the game.

For example,
seeing Kaneshiro's cronies hanging around Shibuya in early May.

Another one that changes perspective is Sojiro.
I thought early on he was just being a ladies man whenever he was on the phone, but it's really just him talking to Futaba.

BBboy20

EPY2CIO.jpg
Guess cramming for the first exams the moment they were brought to attention and then stopped pursuing this stat after they thst wnded paid off this...early, maybe (in August now)?

EPY2CIO.jpg
Guess cramming for the first exams the moment they were brought to attention and then stopped pursuing this stat after they thst wnded paid off this...early, maybe (in August now)?

Yeah , pursuing knowledge early is kinda dodgy in Persona 5. The requirements to get 1st are way to high for the first couple of exams. You're probably looking at the 2nd last block before you can do that unless you make your stats super lopsided (which is a bad idea because you get a fair bit of free knowledge over the game and the Rank 5 lock is fairly late game. Charm is needed much earlier. ).

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
Man, the first dungeon is really hard. I'm still playing on normal an just beat a small boss in the "gym". But my SP is gone again and I need to leave the palace and come back later.

edit: Only 50% done with the first dungeon???? WHAT, lol. How do I finish a dungeon in one day? This seems impossible, lol.
I started to gravitate towards using physical attacks (the ones that consume HP from you instead of SP) to conserve SP, as long as it's not an enemy that needs to be knocked down fast or is very resistant to physical stuff. The physical attacks in this game are really strong, especially once you start getting attacks that hit everyone, and once you start getting party member perks that boost damage.

Typically, using an HP-cost attack a few times and then healing yourself back up with a healing spell is more SP efficient than just straight up using magic attacks. Deciding when to conserve SP and when to cut loose is one of the main combat decisions you need to make in this game.

I feel like the first dungeon is one of the longer ones in the game. It took quite a long time and it definitely took me multiple days to get through.
Damn, I've been binge playing this so hard. Really has me hooked, at the 4th palace now, hopefully it maintains its momentum.
If anything, it gains momentum lol. I think the first few palaces is the slow period, plot wise.

I think I'm getting close to the end of the game but I don't really want it to end. It's been such a great ride. Even though sometimes the dungeons are kind of sloggy because of their length and the fact that I'm trying to 1-day them as much as possible.

I swear that Palace
Seven
is a big in-joke about the
"door is locked from the other side"
game trope. I mean I kinda get that it's supposed to reflect how
Shido is super paranoid and closed off about everything
, but this is done so much here that the designers had be tongue-in-cheek about it.

I started to gravitate towards using physical attacks (the ones that consume HP from you instead of SP) to conserve SP, as long as it's not an enemy that needs to be knocked down fast or is very resistant to physical stuff. The physical attacks in this game are really strong, especially once you start getting attacks that hit everyone, and once you start getting party member perks that boost damage.

Typically, using an HP-cost attack a few times and then healing yourself back up with a healing spell is more SP efficient than just straight up using magic attacks. Deciding when to conserve SP and when to cut loose is one of the main combat decisions you need to make in this game.

I feel like the first dungeon is one of the longer ones in the game. It took quite a long time and it definitely took me multiple days to get through.

The first dungeon is just badly paced for being the first dungeon. Ann joins too early (there's 2 rooms between her and Ryuji joining). If Ann had joined say halfway between owhere she does and the end and you got forced out there, you'd probably be able to clear it fairly easily. But they obviously didn't want you to have to do to much without a full party (and she intro's baton pass).

BBboy20

Yeah , pursuing knowledge early is kinda dodgy in Persona 5. The requirements to get 1st are way to high for the first couple of exams. You're probably looking at the 2nd last block before you can do that unless you make your stats super lopsided (which is a bad idea because you get a fair bit of free knowledge over the game and the Rank 5 lock is fairly late game. Charm is needed much earlier. ).
At the time, I heard it was important to get Knowledge 3 early on. The very first exam week was the only time I tried focusing on my work, otherwise I stopped after (don't remember if I got 3 or 4 after them but having an above average score was a good enough reward for me). Otherwise, I try focus on stats for slinks or abalities I want whenever those roadblocks hit. But after hanged's Guts, I'Ve been casually trying to boost Charm for Death if it is there is no other options that is not more important since I got what I wanted out of her so far. I also just hit a barrier with Priestess but that doesn't seem too important...though that and Death focus on Charm so I suppose my scheduling hasn't really changed.

Balphon

At the time, I heard it was important to get Knowledge 3 early on. The very first exam week was the only time I tried focusing on my work, otherwise I stopped after (don't remember if I got 3 or 4 after them but having an above average score was a good enough reward for me). Otherwise, I try focus on stats for slinks or abalities I want whenever those roadblocks hit. But after hanged's Guts, I'Ve been casually trying to boost Charm for Death if it is there is no other options that is not more important since I got what I wanted out of her so far. I also just hit a barrier with Priestess but that doesn't seem too important...though that and Death focus on Charm so I suppose my scheduling hasn't really changed.

Charm is probably the easiest stat to max and is the one you're most likely to need maxed first, conveniently enough.

Kindness 4 is a gate you're likely to hit pretty unexpectedly, so make sure you're feeding your plant.

Fjordson

Good lord am I glad I rushed Takemi's social link. Having one of her accessories on every party member is a massive help for palaces and mementos.

Kindness 4 is a gate you're likely to hit pretty unexpectedly, so make sure you're feeding your plant.
I'm running into this. Realized I was behind when I couldn't do Futaba's s. link.

Think I emphasized Knowledge too much / too early. Had it maxed it out before the end of summer.

Finished the game last night.
Great all around but my god what an awful last boss.
Easily the worst in the series.
It just felt dumb to me and the music wasn't noteworthy. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Regardless overall I loved the game

lt519

Good lord am I glad I rushed Takemi's social link. Having one of her accessories on every party member is a massive help for palaces and mementos.

I'm running into this. Realized I was behind when I couldn't do Futaba's s. link.

Think I emphasized Knowledge too much / too early. Had it maxed it out before the end of summer.

Yeah, I just thought Takemi was funny so I kept visiting, now I've got that accessory on my main and I can blow through most palaces. I've definitely binged too hard on knowledge. I'm not even through the 4th Palace and I'm at Knowledge 4, Kindness 2, Charm 3, Guts 3, and Proficiency 3. The game keeps hinting to study so I hit it hard...probably should have held off.

Gotta say I'm enjoying the game so much more not trying to follow a social guide and/or calendar guide like I did with P4G. I'm all over the place on social links but it doesn't really seem to matter unless you are trophy hunting or gonna do a NG+.

Is there a somewhat more reliable Persona fusion guide? I'm using the chinhodado one, and I'm often getting fusions that don't work, even with all DLC persona installed.

Fjordson

Yeah, I just thought Takemi was funny so I kept visiting, now I've got that accessory on my main and I can blow through most palaces. I've definitely binged too hard on knowledge. I'm not even through the 4th Palace and I'm at Knowledge 4, Kindness 2, Charm 3, Guts 3, and Proficiency 3. The game keeps hinting to study so I hit it hard...probably should have held off.

Gotta say I'm enjoying the game so much more not trying to follow a social guide and/or calendar guide like I did with P4G. I'm all over the place on social links but it doesn't really seem to matter unless you are trophy hunting or gonna do a NG+.
Same. I just like Takemi (all the side characters are great imo) but quickly realized how useful her link actually was when I hit rank 8.

Balphon

If you're still around that point, Tower becomes available shortly after Hermit and gives kindness on rank ups.

Is there a somewhat more reliable Persona fusion guide? I'm using the chinhodado one, and I'm often getting fusions that don't work, even with all DLC persona installed.

Treasure personas have different fusion rules that make it pretty difficult to write a uniform guide for them. If I recall right recipes using them tend to be at the top of most of the lists in that database.

Kalentan

Okay so help on the true final boss.

How the fuck do you survive that last attack? We all guarded at full health and it instant killed everyone. I was in that fight for like... over half an hour and he just instant kills?
What bullshit is that?

Opa-Pa

How the fuck do you survive that last attack? We all guarded at full health and it instant killed everyone. I was in that fight for like... over half an hour and he just instant kills?
What bullshit is that?

What level are you, and did you buy the best equipment for everyone? You should be around level 70-75, but either way, you should have marakukaja on everyone most of the time, try it with Makoto.

Ferrio

Banned

What bullshit is that?

Isn't it a dps race at that point? I forget

Kalentan

What level are you, and did you buy the best equipment for everyone? You should be around level 70-75, but either way, you should have marakukaja on everyone most of the time, try it with Makoto.

69 or 70. Not sure.

Isn't it a dps race at that point? I forget

No. Only the very last one.

But I did manage to beat it. Used defense on everyone and equipped a strong level 70 persona and survived.

Beat it this time.

Maybe my memory is failing me but I feel like this was much harder than the P4 True Ending Boss.

Or at least a longer endurance test.

Pachinko

You get forced to briefly explore every dungeon at the start of its arc as part of the plot.

I'm surprised you didn't notice that before.

I did notice but palace 5 was a bit grey on that so I wasn't sure if 6 was just getting right to it , kind of odd if it was .

Top Bottom