• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT8| Coming Winter 2014

Mediking

Everyone hates Ken. That's why they like to hate on him.

I actually like Ken.

Because he's a kid,
and his relevance to the plot dies with Shinji.

OHHHHH... I think Ken is okay. He's not annoying.

Ken is fine. Better than Fuuka in my books.

Fuuka is like the "old spirit in a young body" person. She's great.

...... OUCH.

PK Gaming

I tried the demo after wanting more of PQ's battle system...couldn't get into it. I just love PQ's combination of mechanics too much

latest

PQ is one of my favorite games, but it's downright shallow in comparison to EOIV. Significantly better balance too.

They can be very sloggish at points. *looks at dungeon 4 in PQ*

But the combat is decent.

They're alright games, but I don't see myself grabbing any more of their incarnations down the road. Too time consuming.
the combat in both games seem good, but im not sure. If they were in a better shell I could make a better judgement. Usually combat was just making me think "ugggh, more delay to finishing this stupid dungeon". Never finished EOIV, and only finished PQ because the character moments carried it, despite teddie and akihiko.

Actually, I think i remember having quite a bit more fun in the last dungeon's first 6 or so floors. The much smaller ones. Those bite sized chunks without all the backtracking were fun. Then the last two floors sucked again.

Sooo after 3 years of lurking this fourm i finally have an account. this thread is what introduced me to neogaf so i guess my first post should be here. so hi everyone!!!

They can be very sloggish at points. *looks at dungeon 4 in PQ*

But the combat is decent.

They're alright games, but I don't see myself grabbing any more of their incarnations down the road. Too time consuming.

Compared to P3 and P4 combat i vastly prefer PQ's combat, and i will greatly miss the sub-persona system when we get P5

Lunar15

Yeah, PV1: Opening, PV2: Battle theme, PV3: Boss Theme.

That's my guess.

Then there's those two really chill environmental songs we heard in the developer interview.

Sophia

Yeah, PV1: Opening, PV2: Battle theme, PV3: Boss Theme.

That's my guess.

Then there's those two really chill environmental songs we heard in the developer interview.

There's also the second song from PV3, which plays over the animated footage.

Mediking

Really? I see her more as, well... a doormat. Or at least a shrinking violet.

Yeah, I really like Fuuka. She's like the mom of the group. "Old spirit in a young body" comes to mind. Her voice actress in Persona 3 FES really gave me that impression.

Actually.... the entire voice acting for Persona 3 FES was amazing. I can't think of one person who sounded bad.

Good English VA is possible!

Top Bottom