• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT8| Coming Winter 2014

Watching PV3, it seems to vary between being a solid black and being transparent. In the later part of the trailer I don't think it's transparent. Guess just due to the game being unfinished.

#pointlessdetails.
Huh, you're right. Maybe they weren't quite done with the date display when they did PV #3. At least now we know the true reason for the delay
/s
I think the more simplistic presentation of Persona 3 and 4 is actually a boon to the English voice acting, and I'm actually a little nervous about P5's increased emphasis on fancier scenes because of this.
I quite liked the voice acting in Catherine, so I don't think it will be too big of a problem for in-engine scenes. Anime cutscenes always seem like a toss-up though.

Mediking

I have such a love/hate view of Nanako. When I first met her in P4G, I thought she was incredibly annoying and a borderline eyesore. But then that special scene happened and I started warming up to her.

She really does show up alot, though.

Makio

2022 April 11 will be a Monday.

Meh i dont believe Atlus goes to set P5 that far in the future if they plan to touch modern topics in the story or try to link the past games for the sake of the future spinoffs and crossovers.
You know is going to happen

Plus this is a 2014 game after all so been based in 2016 goes well with P3 and P4 they are based 2-3 years in the future (versus the release date of each game).

If that April 11th was it a Tuesday i would be hoping for something.

PK Gaming

I don't think it's possible to have a trashier sound effect for a boob jiggle. I actively refuse to believe it.

AzEXuof.png

Makio

Rise : Check out my dead man's float....
(And then she opens her legs in front of Chie and Yukiko lol).

And wow man Bailey soundlike a 5 years old in those scenes , i didnt notice that before or im too "familiar" with Burch Rise voice now .... the frick happens to me.

That "hot spring" scene is total pointless , at least the Persona 3 one was funnier somehow with the "minigame" escaping and shit.

I hope Persona 5 can avoid it or at least doing it diferently or something.

That "hot spring" scene is total pointless , at least the Persona 3 one was funnier somehow with the "minigame" escaping and shit.

I prefer the pseudo-stealth section of the PS2 version, but P3P did actually have a fair amount of fun with that one.

Was that a fox?
It's a cat, dammit!

I just rewatched some Persona 5 trailers. Almost cried. This game is gonna be amazing.

I managed to burn myself out on Persona, lol.

Got more than enough of a backlog to keep me tight until P5 (provided I even find a way to play it)

Who am I kidding I probably will have P2IS on my Vita before Summer

Mediking

I managed to burn myself out on Persona, lol.

Got more than enough of a backlog to keep me tight until P5 (provided I even find a way to play it)

Who am I kidding I probably will have P2IS on my Vita before Summer

Funnily enough... today was the first time I've seen a Persona 5 trailer in a LONG time. I've been avoiding burnout by not stressing out over details for P5 and not playing Persona games. But it's time to scratch that itch.

Persona 4 Golden... Chie, Yosuke, Naoto, Yukiko.....it's time....

Persona 3 Portable... Yukari, Misturu, Junpei.... I missed you all... here I come....

I enjoyed both P3's and P4's hotspring scenes since they were fun to play/watch, but the cutscene they added for Golden was totally unnecessary and the Naoto's boobs part was just weird. lol
I'm sorry you have bad taste
D:<
Not unless you're INCREDIBLY desparate for a S. Link. Don't do it, I'm serious.

It's literally just this (nothing worth of value in the tag):
COOKING and COOKING and COOKING and COOKING and COOKING and COOKING and COOKING and COOKING
Huh? Really? I remember her first event to be about
cooking and you need courage to eat her dishes, but I didn't expect her whole social link about that D: That's dissapointing :/

I enjoyed both P3's and P4's hotspring scenes since they were fun to play/watch, but the cutscene they added for Golden was totally unnecessary and the Naoto's boobs part was just weird. lol /[/SPOILER]

I get the idea it might have been to dismiss claims theories about Naoto being trans?

I dunno. As far as the other games go, it could've been far worse.

The best waifu in Persona 4 Golden is Margaret.

You're wrong, but it's still a better choice than that psycho Elizabeth.

I'd actually like to know if anyone besides the velvet room attendants and P3MC and P4MC could stand a chance against Aigis if everyone's canon power strength was put into a real life test

I know the games are games and gameplay power and canon power are not the same, so it would be nice to see everyone's power strength in comparison

Zolo

Without personas, Aigis and Labrys would wipe the floor with everyone for simply being attack robots. That said, Aigis also has the ability to have multiple personas now as well, so she's overpowered in both regular fighting and persona ability speaking strictly in story terms.

Without personas, Aigis and Labrys would wipe the floor with everyone for simply being attack robots. That said, Aigis also has the ability to have multiple personas now as well, so she's overpowered in both regular fighting and persona ability speaking strictly in story terms.

Didn't she
lose the wild card
after The Answer?

Makio

All this talk of waifus and no mention of Labrys.

She is not in the poster :V

Despite the Aigis factor , i think Mitsuru and Yukari would still beat Chie / Yukiko / Naoto in an actual fight (besides Arena logic).

I dont know why i always had this idea the P3 team in general is more "powerful" than the P4 Team maybe for that "we can summon our personas in the real world" shit Arena hints a couple a times ... or been
bosses fights
in the answer but then again is more a personal feeling than an actual fact.

PD: Golden and Ultimax made Rise so broken , i feel bad for Fuuka if they go in an actual fight.
Good thing they are
BFF
in Q it seems

PD2: If i remember right the games kinda point it out Margaret is more powerful than Elizabeth , so i guess is one point for Persona 4 Team

Zolo

The P3 team got to keep their weapons in their animated adaption.

Aside from that though, despite not being as close as the P4 crew, the P3 team is treated more like a professional team in the game with the characters generally seeming more focused on training for upcoming battles.

I think the P4 crew would have an easier time, since in both versions they learn passives to cover their weaknesses.
Not to mention the unique powers they get in Golden with their third-tier Personas

No,
she still has it. It was even a minor plot point when her and Narukami meet up.

Hmm, i thought that was acknowledging she used to have that power, i didn't think she actually kept it. Seeing that gameplay does not reflect this, I thought she could only use Athena after The Answer after coming to a resolve in The Answer.

Setsu00

Hmm, i thought that was acknowledging she used to have that power, i didn't think she actually kept it. Seeing that gameplay does not reflect this, I thought she could only use Athena after The Answer after coming to a resolve in The Answer.

Narukami doesn't use his Wild Card ability either and he still has it.

Mediking

I wonder whose gonna be the "pervert" character in P5. Not "Senpai!!!" like Rise but pervy like Teddy and a touch of Junpei.

I hope its a girl... heh. LOL

Top Bottom