• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PES18 announced. Releases 14th of September.

Hopefully this news brings back the best pes modders to Evoweb, alot of them seemed fairly apathetic to Konami over the last few years and their hearts didn't really seem to be in it because of the constant old-gen ports. If the base game is good this year with the improved next-gen lighting these modders will turn it into the best football game ever.

I'm really excited about the game this year now, well done Konami as a better PC version will mean more PC modders which will mean quicker patch content(kits, faces etc...) will be available for the PS4 version too, everybody wins.

Not the best capture, but the facial expressions do seem improved:

8A47qYO.gif

https://twitter.com/PESTeam_it/status/864922713340686337
If that Pique header had a little head judder animation after impact it would be awesome and really add weight and realism to the aerial part of the gameplay.

nampad

All that Switch port begging...
Don't know why people are even surprised, the 3rd party publishers won't come rushing to Nintendo after years of ignoring the platform. I think Fifa is also only coming because EA is obliged to do so to keep the license (please correct me if this isn't true).

Last gen versions for PES are easy as this is only a yearly upgrade. Also, a lot of PES fans probably still have those consoles, at least in developing countries in Latin America or Asia where there are some PES fans.

All that Switch port begging...
Don't know why people are even surprised, the 3rd party publishers won't come rushing to Nintendo after years of ignoring the platform. I think Fifa is also only coming because EA is obliged to do so to keep the license (please correct me if this isn't true).

Last gen versions for PES are easy as this is only a yearly upgrade. Also, a lot of PES fans probably still have those consoles, at least in developing countries in Latin America or Asia where there are some PES fans.
It isn't. FIFA is coming because it's EA's biggest franchise so it's a safe bet to test the waters.

3Dprinted

Neo Member
"Random Selection Match [...] sees the return of a classic fan favourite"

You can bet on it!
This is the year i'll finally switch back to PES, i've been wanting this feature to come back for so long...
FIFA didn't change that much last year from the previous one, it got boring fast to me.
And the fact that in online matches you always had to face someone picking either Real Madrid or Barcelona was painful.
Welcome variety ;)

Wiped89

It isn't. FIFA is coming because it's EA's biggest franchise so it's a safe bet to test the waters.

No he's right. EA is contractually obliged by FIFA to release the game on all platforms.

Once they release one, don't expect to see FIFA on the console ever again. Same happened to Wii U.

Maybe it can hope for a legacy roster update a la Vita but I doubt it.

Shiggy

No he's right. EA is contractually obliged by FIFA to release the game on all platforms.

Once they release one, don't expect to see FIFA on the console ever again. Same happened to Wii U.

Maybe it can hope for a legacy roster update a la Vita but I doubt it.

Source?

Melfice7

Still not gonna have team strength matchmaking on online divisions etc right?

So i'd still play with Porto against Real and Barça 99% of the times right?

FUN

I'll buy it for 15€ im december

Top Bottom